Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still tryin to see why Kellis gave me that eye rollin smiley?? what did i do? i know im from the new school and all but dammmmmmmmmmn

That's good and all, but what good is that if you don't want a women? :confused: You only benefiting yourself. Sleepless night in Chi-town send help. :lol:

Just because I don't hump everything I see like a dog that needs to be neutered doesn't mean I don't have a girlfriend.

Men wearing duffle bag purses in the club now :shame:

Football players going on Dancing with the stars and winning :shame:

Brothers in the club ordering fruity drinks and putting lime in the beer. :shame: Brothers don't even drink Crown Royal anymore. Man, somebody take me back to the 60's. I need to find those hardcore marching brothers who wore all black and stood outside city hall with guns.

somebody on swacpage doing that?? who?? who??

Just because I don't hump everything I see like a dog that needs to be neutered doesn't mean I don't have a girlfriend.

Shyt you ain't humping her though. :lol: Having a woman and not hitting it, is like owning a Porsche and never going over 60. What's the purpose? :lol:

somebody on swacpage doing that?? who?? who??

Talking in general about what I am seeing. The women of TSPN like these metrosexual/trey song wanna be's though. You can see it in their post. The way they defend this unmanly dancing and flock to Tony cause he spit a little poetry. :shame:

I come from a different lineage of black folks down in south Mississippi.

Shyt you ain't humping her though. :lol: Having a woman and not hitting it, is like owning a Porsche and never going over 60. What's the purpose? :lol:

Maybe have you ever thought there are people in the world who share the same beliefs about pre-marital sex? I ask you what is the purpose if having sex with someone you don't envision marrying? Is that wrong to have a moral standard?

I tell you how soft you young cats are. I saw a post one here where one dude got mad because Toni Braxton wanna do playboy? Are you serious? What man gets mad about that? :shame: I am glad I am from the ole skool. :lol: We might not wanna hit it, but we shole don't mind looking. :lol:

Man I have to check my little brother. always talking about mixing something in his drank.. Mofo liquor and ice man..that's it...SMH

And another thing if you own a red eclipse please don't try to mean mug me when I ride by...SMH Just saw a dude in a red eclipse. I can remeber about 5 fine puddings at JSU with eclipse's..LOL

tryna segregate the new blood from the fossils huh? :smh: thats how we do?

And folks talking about we should ignore the Willie Lynch letter. They the ones who are adding an addendum to it by trying to create the "Dusty Only Section" on the message board.

Maybe have you ever thought there are people in the world who share the same beliefs about pre-marital sex? I ask you what is the purpose if having sex with someone you don't envision marrying? Is that wrong to have a moral standard?

Man all college students lose their morals in school. :lol: We get them back when we get old, but when you on a college campus, morals go out the door when you get dropped off at the dorm. :lol:

If Rose is your drink, you drink mix drinks, you like passion fruit and extra grenadine and finally if you drink Moscato as your main drink or any drink....SMH:shame::shame::scared::scared::shame::shame:

Talking in general about what I am seeing. The women of TSPN like these metrosexual/trey song wanna be's though. You can see it in their post. The way they defend this unmanly dancing and flock to Tony cause he spit a little poetry. :shame:

I come from a different lineage of black folks down in south Mississippi.

wait a Minute nucca..lol!

Where all these women @ flockin’ to me?????

look Pops, dog, my bruda
it's obvious you're Still hurt about some lightskin/darkskin crap in your childhood
but you need to get over that

if it makes you feel any better the sh@t I've been through in life
lots of people would have killed themselves

Just Maximize you and the rest will come.

Do your duty which is best…..

Cee,
that wasn't a yong cat who got mad over Toni Braxton. That was an older cat and he is light skinned. Sad, when a man don't even want to see a woman get naked.

wait a Minute nucca..lol!

Where all these women @ flockin’ to me?????

look Pops, dog, my bruda
it's obvious you're Still hurt about some lightskin/darkskin crap in your childhood
but you need to get over that

if it makes you feel any better the sh@t I've been through in life
lots of people would have killed themselves

Just Maximize you and the rest will come.

Do your duty which is best…..

Just messing with ya Tone, I didn't think you saw it. :lol:

Man I have to check my little brother. always talking about mixing something in his drank.. Mofo liquor and ice man..that's it...SMH

And another thing if you own a red eclipse please don't try to mean mug me when I ride by...SMH Just saw a dude in a red eclipse. I can remeber about 5 fine puddings at JSU with eclipse's..LOL

now I don't like to mix liquor in a cup.... but I will chase..... drink crown out the bottle and have a coke in the other hand.

Man all college students lose their morals in school. :lol: We get them back when we get old, but when you on a college campus, morals go out the door when you get dropped off at the dorm. :lol:

Nah, I think you underestimate the mentality of a lot of college students. Just because you did God's knows what in school doesn't mean everyone has.

Nah, I think you underestimate the mentality of a lot of college students. Just because you did God's knows what in school doesn't mean everyone has.

Um Kendrick, I think you the only one on TSPN who ain't never had a good time. :lol: Shyt man, even the nerds was on campus gettin it in. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back