Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
Do we still have qualified applicants on TSPN? All y'all ain't emasculated and trying to be women are ya?

Shout out and post 2 TSPN reference vouchers if you believe you are a candidate!

Man these new folks soft! I blame facebook...got them thinking it's all cool to talk about what women talk about! :smh:

i nominate myself. my 2 references are my dick and my ballz

actually thats 3. any of u ladies wanna check with them.

Any brother caught doing the Dougie during homecoming does not qualify*

If you own a pair of skinny leg jeans, you do not qualify*

If you get out the shower to pee, you do not qualify*

Don't need to be on no list that's nominated by folk I don't know...lmao

Hard Brother list... I have to know you ain't a negga that would go running if some real shyt pop off.. I don't know that about a lot of these neggas on here..

How you make a hard bro. list over the internet...Don't you have to atleast do some real life hard shyt to be considered hard? just sayin'...

i nominate myself. my 2 references are my dick and my ballz

actually thats 3. any of u ladies wanna check with them.

Hell we don't know them (dick and ballz) TSPNically. This ain't shyt without a pic. Please post :nod: :D errah and we'll go from there. PM is fine.

Don't need to be on no list that's nominated by folk I don't know...lmao

Hard Brother list... I have to know you ain't a negga that would go running if some real shyt pop off.. I don't know that about a lot of these neggas on here..

How you make a hard bro. list over the internet...Don't you have to atleast do some real life hard shyt to be considered hard? just sayin'...

You just getting here or something? this shyt been going on 15 years +. Where you been?

Oh... But this does mean you weren't on the previous ones...just saying :rolleyes: :lol:

I have a degree, make money through a skill/profession, not paying child support, has not been arrested or spent any substantial amount of time in jail, own a Ford, can cook, can read, write and speak coherently. I know that's more than two references, but I think that's an impressive resume nonetheless.

Y'all act like you don't know what a reference is...

Do we still have qualified applicants on TSPN? All y'all ain't emasculated and trying to be women are ya?

Shout out and post 2 TSPN reference vouchers if you believe you are a candidate!

Or provide applicable voucher photo

I have a degree, make money through a skill/profession, not paying child support, has not been arrested or spent any substantial amount of time in jail, own a Ford, can cook, can read, write and speak coherently. I know that's more than two references, but I think that's an impressive resume nonetheless.

Is that all you got?

That "resume" comes a dime a dozen with the Brothers I hang around :tup:

Well I am a freak. Get that list on and I will be at the top. Eating, licking and sticking is my specialty. All I know is something ain't right around here. You got men mad at another man for talking about getting it from women. :confused:

Oh and if you get manicures, pedicures, eyebrow arching or go to a salon to wash your hair, you are disqualified based on CT's idea of Man Law. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back