Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
know alot of these so called Hard Brothers on here....use to drink

profile_img1_zima.jpg

where they do that?

Um Kendrick, I think you the only one on TSPN who ain't never had a good time. :lol: Shyt man, even the nerds was on campus gettin it in. :lol:

I had a ton of fun in college without binge drinking or having sex. I met and hung out with a lot of great people who have become close friends. I went to a ton of places and saw a lot of sights that I wouldn't have if not for college. It was a great time.

profile_img1_zima.jpg

where they do that?

I remember this. Sad day. I think GR said Robber brought them to the JSU tailgate one year. :sad: Say it aint so rob, say it aint so.

Nall shawty. We drunk Red Dagger, Thunder Bird and MD 20/20. Add the Blue Bull, Old E and Colt 45 with some chicken, and man it was on. :lol:

profile_img1_zima.jpg

where they do that?

I had a ton of fun in college without binge drinking or having sex. I met and hung out with a lot of great people who have become close friends. I went to a ton of places and saw a lot of sights that I wouldn't have if not for college. It was a great time.

Um, okay. If you say so. :lol: Po him....... Where you go? To the library? :confused:

dat damn mad dog 20/20; po man's liquor. aint nothing like you and yo *****s scraping money together to buy that cheap ass liquor get a bucket of chicken, get drunk and throwing up everywhere. man thats some nasty stuff but we kept drinking it bc thats all we could afford

An boy, don't you tell nobody else that story. It just ain't right man. it just ain't right. :shame:

I swear fo Gawd I do! Give me a funky, sweaty ass will work with me Mandingo brother---> you got the :sperm: and bended knee show all day 'ere day. Real Men make my "nature" rise. Shat! **fanning the poo poo** :lmao:

Um, okay. If you say so. :lol: Po him....... Where you go? To the library? :confused:

Of course I went to the library to study and do homework. Being an athlete and being a student journalist allowed me to meet different people, go places and experience a lot of things. I interacted with folks from every HBCU and even some kids that went to major PWCs as well. Ah, I will never forget this one chick I met from the University of Oregon at the National Association of Black Journalists Conference. But that's not why you called. College was great, though.

I swear fo Gawd I do! Give me a funky, sweaty ass will work with me Mandingo brother---> you got the :sperm: and bended knee show all day 'ere day. Real Men make my "nature" rise. Shat! **fanning the poo poo** :lmao:

"Good Afternoon Beautiful" :nod::nod::nod:

CT probably like men that Still wear BRUT

by Fabergé

I do NOT keep up with men's colognes beside Grey Flannel. The rest...if you smell manly good, I"m cool. But don't be coming over telling me cologne names unless asked. Them damn dudes that was so hyped on the Issy Missayake...:smh:...that was SO metro...

dat damn mad dog 20/20; po man's liquor. aint nothing like you and yo *****s scraping money together to buy that cheap ass liquor get a bucket of chicken, get drunk and throwing up everywhere. man thats some nasty stuff but we kept drinking it bc thats all we could afford

Man, the drunkest I ever got in college was off some MD 20/20 and Heaven Hill. The Nupes drank with the Ques in the "Alley", you had to stand nupe/que/nupe/que in the circle to make it even. We were gonna buy some good stuff but we figured our money would go further drinking dat rot gut. We got so drunk, one of my frats threw up and a que sat in it; he then said, "damn dog I think I shat on myself. We then decided to walk back up on the yard and show our inebriated ignorance to the rest of the JSU family. I won't get into our shenanigans, but to make a long story short, I remember me and two ques being woke up by campus security later that evening....I don't even remember going to sleep in those bushes at Alexander East. We talk about that every homecoming when we see each other.

I ain't read'n all 9 pages. Guess I can't renew my HardBros. license...:noidea:

Naw man. U still on there. :|

I'm lookikng @ ct, crittah, warnda, kellis, and southsuburbs fine asses and all I can think is this... I'd fvck the hell outta' each and everyone of you'z gott dammit and I think some higher power is looking after y'all because "it" keeps me away from y'all. If I can put my fanga' on it, y'all know I'm gonna' touch it. :| I'll play this lil' internet tspn game-shit but don'tchall get somewhere w/ me and have me declothes y'all hot asses. :slap: :sperm:

Somebody done locked y'alls forum up and I can't get back in there lol or I'd post a pic of P88's Dick v2.0, The Vasectomy Edition. :slap:

oh boy....I tell ya. This place used to be my stress reliever from work. NOW, I work to relieve my stress from TSPN. :lmao:
:idea:

Chill out man.

Call your girl or something.
:lol:

For some of us, this is an temporary escape from what we deal with in the real world and in the office. Talk about it? Baby, we're living in it. So yeah, we're trying to keep it LIGHT and funny. Reading the newspaper and world events? I'm on news sites ALL DAY (it used to be my job; now it's just second nature). But on a message board with like-minded people (in the SWAC sense), I'm looking for mostly humor and easy conversation.

Lighten up some. You're not even 30. If you're this serious all the time now, you're letting some of your best years pass you by. Again, FIND BALANCE.
Right.

I'm just sayin'! :D

It's EXTRA sen-si-tive up in this piece!:no:

I dunno....maybe tomorrow will be different! :)
Probably NOT!!!

Just Maximize you and the rest will come.
I like that thought. :tup:

Whole buncha estrogen in this hea thread. LMAO
Male estrogen. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back