Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you be saying in French? Stuff like this "Me me like no poo poo"

BWAHAHWANWAWAH!!

Fell the fugg out!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
OMG I am in tears over here laughing!!! :lol:

I was thinking, "He aint talkin bout shyt in English now I gotta listen to him not talk about shyt in two other languages?!" :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lmao: is that code for "down south" folks!! :lol:

naw cant throw the south under the bus lol but setting this country qualification.

you aint a hard brother if

you brush your hair more than once a day. If it naps up..oh well.

you aint never milked a cow, purified the milk, put it in bottles to distribute, and come back to the kill the cow and package the meat to send to the store for profit.

you actually go swimming in swim trunks,...gym shorts are dual purpose, utilize it.

8 to 5, they are right about the Swim trunks.

and SS,
Hard brothers aint doing the Dougie in the club.

Hold up, yall a let a brother who gets a manicure and pedicure on the list? I also heard one brother on the list owned a poodle. What the sam hell?

Look I can fix anything, work on cars, don't watch ophra, aint scared to kill spiders,snakes, rats or whatever and the pudding..Well it's a given for a hard brother such as myself..

Hold up, yall a let a brother who gets a manicure and pedicure on the list? I also heard one brother on the list owned a poodle. What the sam hell?

All I can say is that he lauds Bama A&M and JUST celebrated a birthday.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You just getting here or something? this shyt been going on 15 years +. Where you been?

Oh... But this does mean you weren't on the previous ones...just saying :rolleyes: :lol:

If it mean something to you.. oh well I guess.. What posed to be the definition of "hard brother" on here? by what's said on the internet? Not knock no one that was on the "list" but seriously.. that really fascinated you? :rolleyes:

:D

Where I'm from a "hard Brother" is:

A brother that means what he say and say what he mean..

Don't take shyt from "NOBODY"

Don't depend on NOBODY

Provide for his

And don't do batch negga shyt..such as.."whisper behind a negga back".. "instigate"..Talk one way around a group of folk then talk another way to another group..

Don't talk shyt about someone then go smile in that same person face...

That "should" be the requirements..

But again.. you don't know that about these folk on here unless you really "know" them...

But congrats to those that make the list.. I guess...lmao
:tup:

Where I'm from a "hard Brother" is:

A brother that means what he say and say what he mean..

Don't take shyt from "NOBODY"

Don't depend on NOBODY

Provide for his

And don't do batch negga shyt..such as.."whisper behind a negga back".. "instigate"..Talk one way around a group of folk then talk another way to another group..

Don't talk shyt about someone then go smile in that same person face...

That "should" be the requirements..

But again.. you don't know that about these folk on here unless you really "know" them...

But congrats to those that make the list.. I guess...lmao
:tup:

How do you prove that on the internet? :noidea:

And everybody takes shyt from somebody sooner or later.

How do you prove that on the internet? :noidea:

And everybody takes shyt from somebody sooner or later.

Exactly my point.. you can't prove that shyt on the net....
The only shyt I take from any one is the person signing my check...and my parents of course.. Other than that..any "brother" can and will be dealt with.. how they say on here.. (just how I was raised)

See what I mean...you can't even have fun with the hard brother's list threads on here anymore....oh well. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back