Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting some of the chicks and knowing some of the cats on here.. some of the chicks should be on that "hard brother" list before some of the "brothers'..

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hold up, yall a let a brother who gets a manicure and pedicure on the list? I also heard one brother on the list owned a poodle. What the sam hell?

I feed my poodle gun powder. Him is the hardest poodle in the south.

I own 11 guns, that's pretty much all I need to say in reference to why I was put on that list.

ok the topic turned fun again. cool

wait a minute. Cee u own a damn poodle!!!!! you deserved to be banned for that alone. IF Tp got banned for saying bama jelly, you need to be banned for owning a poodle.

hell naw

^ Bruh, wtf are you talking about? Are you trying to get me to go columbine on you are something.

Aye bruh, when I take him out, you should see the women that go out of their way to come over to him. :pimp: He is a for sure conversation starter......... I have even had women ask me to pull over at the red light just to see him. :lol:
ok the topic turned fun again. cool

wait a minute. Cee u own a damn poodle!!!!! you deserved to be banned for that alone. IF Tp got banned for saying bama jelly, you need to be banned for owning a poodle.

hell naw

Like I said back in the day...

I was too smoove to be on the list! :cool:

:idea:

Not to mention the fact that I was exclude because Robber said I danced too good to be a Hard Brother! :lol: :happydance:

See what I mean...you can't even have fun with the hard brother's list threads on here anymore....oh well. :smh:

I know. Some of these folks would screw up a one car funeral or a wet dream. :smh: :smh:

I blame the "new school posters". :lmao:

I know. Some of these folks would screw up a one car funeral or a wet dream. :smh: :smh:

Tell me about it...this was ALWAYS a classic thread, back in the day. As one hard brother (Suge) used to say, TSPN used to be so beautiful! :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Some of these cats just ain't use to getting some cat. :lol: It messes with your mind when you don't know what it feels like. :lol:

I have a degree, make money through a skill/profession, not paying child support, has not been arrested or spent any substantial amount of time in jail, own a Ford, can cook, can read, write and speak coherently. I know that's more than two references, but I think that's an impressive resume nonetheless.

You can't be a hard brother and never had no poohsay! :shame: Plus, you have openly maintained that you don't like the kitty! That in itself is a violation of Rule #6 in the Hard Brothers Man Law Guide! :smug:

HEY dont blame it on all of thenew posters. im new and know how to have fun. but Obama in office, we in a recession, we got wars going on, maybe this is not a good time to be having fun while all this is going on.

HEY dont blame it on all of thenew posters. im new and know how to have fun. but Obama in office, we in a recession, we got wars going on, maybe this is not a good time to be having fun while all this is going on.

Nah, you cool.

What is wrong with a brother being serious? Isn't that the sign of a hard brother? I don't know too many class clowns that I would put on the hard brother list.

Kenn, I petition a 35 and under forum for the "new school posters". Let them play by themselves. :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back