Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get sick of them bragging about their degrees or paying their OWN bills or being THE MAN. Then they get mad at the drop of a dime. They would argue with a stop sign just to see who would win. :smh: :smh: :smh: What happened to just having laughs. It's too damn hot outside to be this uptight.

It's kinda hard to not be uptight when gas is $4.35 a gallon, there is 9 percent unemployment, the country is $14 trillion in the whole, the housing market blows and folks are doing the Dougie and wearing skinny jeans.

It's kinda hard to no be uptight when gas is $4.35 a gallon, there is 9 percent unemployment, the country is $14 trillion in the whole, the housing market blows and folks are doing the Dougie and wearing skinny jeans.

Exhibit A. :smh: :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hard brothers don't dance in the club either. They grind on females and let her do the work. When listening to music, Hard Brothers only nod their head.

:idea:

I hear wutcha sayin', but which is better:

Being the Hard Brotha on the side noddin' his head...or

Being the Brotha on the floor whom the lady wants to fugg BECAUSE of how he dances...

Just something think about. :cool:
Life can be an interesting thing sometimes...:lol:

It's kinda hard to no be uptight when gas is $4.35 a gallon, there is 9 percent unemployment, the country is $14 trillion in the whole, the housing market blows and folks are doing the Dougie and wearing skinny jeans.

... and the housing market sucks for homeowners and groceries/quality produce is too expensive. SO WHAT? It's apart of life. Live it up! A couple of ya'll are too serious to be so young. FIND BALANCE!

It's kinda hard to not be uptight when gas is $4.35 a gallon, there is 9 percent unemployment, the country is $14 trillion in the whole, the housing market blows and folks are doing the Dougie and wearing skinny jeans.

For real dude? :lol:

As long as YOU got a job which affords you the luxury to pay that $4.35 a gallon...loosen the fugg up and relax a little!
Hell, it could be a whole lot worse...TRUST! :D

For real dude? :lol:

As long as YOU got a job which affords you the luxury to pay that $4.35 a gallon...loosen the fugg up and relax a little!
Hell, it could be a whole lot worse...TRUST! :D

Amen to that! :tup: I hate the gas prices, but I'm grateful that I have funds to pay for gas.

Richard Pryor, Redd Fox, Robin Harris and Bernie Mac would be hard brothers if they were alive.

Richard Pryor was feminine as hell and Robin Harris was suspect at times too. Bernie Mac and Redd Fox were definitely hard brothers.

However, we live in the age of Jamie Fox and Tyler Perry. Neither of them fit the description of a hard brother. We live in the age of Trey Songz (soft) and men doing the "Dougie" and "Stanky Leg".

Real men don't do silly dances in the club.

:idea:

I hear wutcha sayin', but which is better:

Being the Hard Brotha on the side noddin' his head...or

Being the Brotha on the floor whom the lady wants to fugg BECAUSE of how he dances...

Just something think about. :cool:
Life can be an interesting thing sometimes...:lol:

I have heard girls say those who normally dance really good suck in the bed.

oh boy....I tell ya. This place used to be my stress reliever from work. NOW, I work to relieve my stress from TSPN. :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So let me get this right according to TSPN logic.

Reading the Newspaper, discussing world events and economic problems, lifting weights, owning a pit bull and guns= soft

but

Doing the Dougie and Stanky leg in the club, practicing the Mohead swag with your homies at home, owning a poodle, singing along with trey songs while rocking skinny jeans and a Mohawk =Hard.

Man, no wonder so many dudes are on that downlow stuff these days. Yall encourage them.

What happened to the malt liqour drinking, foul word saying, buff brothers who piss in the shower and eats chicken off the floor and drives a truck or a Lincoln? Man, the whole world going soft. :shame:

So let me get this right according to TSPN logic.

Reading the Newspaper, discussing world events and economic problems, lifting weights, owning a pit bull and guns= soft

but

Doing the Dougie and Stanky leg in the club, practicing the Mohead swag with your homies at home, owning a poodle, singing along with trey songs while rocking skinny jeans and a Mohawk =Hard.

Man, no wonder so many dudes are on that downlow stuff these days. Yall encourage them.

What happened to the malt liqour drinking, foul word saying, buff brothers who piss in the shower and eats chicken off the floor and drives a truck or a Lincoln? Man, the whole world going soft. :shame:

Chill out man.

Call your girl or something.

I have heard girls say those who normally dance really good suck in the bed.

:lmao:

Well, I've never been privy to that kind of conversation. :D

But in the big scheme of things, if dancin' dude is fuggin...does he really care about what the hard brotha on the side is saying about "what he heard"? :D

From what I've read, you REALLY, REALLY HATE the Dougie and the Stanky Leg! LOL
What happened, bruh? Did you lose a dance contest or something? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back