Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

Well, I've never been privy to that kind of conversation. :D

But in the big scheme of things, if dancin' dude is fuggin...does he really care about what the hard brotha on the side is saying about "what he heard"? :D

From what I've read, you REALLY, REALLY HATE the Dougie and the Stanky Leg! LOL
What happened, bruh? Did you lose a dance contest or something? :D

You dun come back strong huh? :lol:

So let me get this right according to TSPN logic.

Reading the Newspaper, discussing world events and economic problems, lifting weights, owning a pit bull and guns= soft

but

Doing the Dougie and Stanky leg in the club, practicing the Mohead swag with your homies at home, owning a poodle, singing along with trey songs while rocking skinny jeans and a Mohawk =Hard.

Man, no wonder so many dudes are on that downlow stuff these days. Yall encourage them.

What happened to the malt liqour drinking, foul word saying, buff brothers who piss in the shower and eats chicken off the floor and drives a truck or a Lincoln? Man, the whole world going soft. :shame:

For some of us, this is an temporary escape from what we deal with in the real world and in the office. Talk about it? Baby, we're living in it. So yeah, we're trying to keep it LIGHT and funny. Reading the newspaper and world events? I'm on news sites ALL DAY (it used to be my job; now it's just second nature). But on a message board with like-minded people (in the SWAC sense), I'm looking for mostly humor and easy conversation.

Lighten up some. You're not even 30. If you're this serious all the time now, you're letting some of your best years pass you by. Again, FIND BALANCE.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Come on Mak, You know that brother in that picture is about 4 shades too dark... I am not trying to start a photoshop war with the Great one but...

Makazam3.jpg

is pretty close to

BishopEddieLong.jpg

Bruh, I know you got "Long Eddie' on the brain since you have been outed a few times in this forum for watching dudes in drag doing the Dougie on stage in questionable clubs. But it's this damn pic bruh....

36146_1700076547892_1417268008_31772929_2364587_n.jpg

I took this pic homecoming, the same homecoming I spoke to yo azz on the yard. Again, if we want to see something, then I guess you will, but remember your views and perceptions are flawed since you apparently like to watch shemales do American Idol auditions while inebriated.

And you wonder why you aint on the hard brothers list.

:lmao:

Well, I've never been privy to that kind of conversation. :D

But in the big scheme of things, if dancin' dude is fuggin...does he really care about what the hard brotha on the side is saying about "what he heard"? :D

From what I've read, you REALLY, REALLY HATE the Dougie and the Stanky Leg! LOL
What happened, bruh? Did you lose a dance contest or something? :D

Bruh, I hate wack silly dances in general. I ain't against dancing. It is a difference between smooth and suave on the dance floor then doing that wack stuff I see these cats doing now. Brothers were getting down back on soul train (a few suspect cats but the rest were cool).

I just don't find this new stuff to be "manly." I guess I was just raised a little different. Men in my family didn't do certain things. They weren't popping and locking. They didn't wear skinny jeans. They drove trucks.

Right...
Hell, a hard brotha wouldn't be saying anything "what he heard" about another man's sexual performance.

Bruh, I know you got "Long Eddie' on the brain since you have been outed a few times in this forum for watching dudes in drag doing the Dougie on stage in questionable clubs. But it's this damn pic bruh....

36146_1700076547892_1417268008_31772929_2364587_n.jpg

I took this pic homecoming, the same homecoming I spoke to yo azz on the yard. Again, if we want to see something, then I guess you will, but remember your views and perceptions are flawed since you apparently like to watch shemales do American Idol auditions while inebriated.

And you wonder why you aint on the hard brothers list.

They weren't doing the dougie, they were doing some New Orleans stuff to bounce music. That memory still haunts me. :shame:

wait, Pops watched some dragqueens on stage??

say it aint so bruh?? and you told people about it?? nawwwwwwwwww my dude it some stuff u take to the grave

wait, Pops watched some dragqueens on stage??

say it aint so bruh??

na bruh. I saw some brothers dancing with each other at a night club in New Orleans while they let all the fine women dance by themselves and I was horrified. I would have went out there and grab some of the females to make the situation better but they was playing some fast bounce music stuff and I aint the dancing type.

I get sick of them bragging about their degrees or paying their OWN bills or being THE MAN. Then they get mad at the drop of a dime. They would argue with a stop sign just to see who would win. :smh: :smh: :smh: What happened to just having laughs. It's too damn hot outside to be this uptight.

:lol: The truth.com :lol:

Amen to that! :tup: I hate the gas prices, but I'm grateful that I have funds to pay for gas.

So if gas goes up to $5 or $6 bucks a gallon you are going to be grateful to have the cash to pay those absurd prices?

I thought hard brothas were those outspoken, activist, radical type cats. Now, I guess to qualify you have to lighten up and go with the flow.

Aye bruh, don't let Kendrick pull you into his club. Eat more puddin. :lol:
So let me get this right according to TSPN logic.

Reading the Newspaper, discussing world events and economic problems, lifting weights, owning a pit bull and guns= soft

but

Doing the Dougie and Stanky leg in the club, practicing the Mohead swag with your homies at home, owning a poodle, singing along with trey songs while rocking skinny jeans and a Mohawk =Hard.

Man, no wonder so many dudes are on that downlow stuff these days. Yall encourage them.

What happened to the malt liqour drinking, foul word saying, buff brothers who piss in the shower and eats chicken off the floor and drives a truck or a Lincoln? Man, the whole world going soft. :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bruh, I hate wack silly dances in general. I ain't against dancing. It is a difference between smooth and suave on the dance floor then doing that wack stuff I see these cats doing now. Brothers were getting down back on soul train (a few suspect cats but the rest were cool).

I just don't find this new stuff to be "manly." I guess I was just raised a little different. Men in my family didn't do certain things. They weren't popping and locking. They didn't wear skinny jeans. They drove trucks.

You DO know that most of the brothas on Soul Train WERE pop-locking, right? :)

I can understand that the menfolk in the fam didn't do certain things....but are you sure that if they COULD do some of these moves, that they actually WOULD do them???

I'm just sayin! :D

Start with a simple two-step and work your way up....have some fun, isht! :cool:

So if gas goes up to $5 or $6 bucks a gallon you are going to be grateful to have the cash to pay those absurd prices?

I thought hard brothas were those outspoken, activist, radical type cats. Now, I guess to qualify you have to lighten up and go with the flow.

:xeye:

Chile, bye! :lol:

Kendrick, go to www.cnn.com or some other political blogs with this seriousness/foolishness. :smh: :smh:

Originally Posted by kendrick View Post

Kendrick, did you go to a catholic school named Boys town? :confused:

see when i say this dude be calling me flavor flav. anutha dude wanted to meet me offline and fight. yall women in here killing these dudes and they aint said nothing.

this is some bullshit but it shole is funny though.

see when i say this dude be calling me flavor flav. anutha dude wanted to meet me offline and fight. yall women in here killing these dudes and they aint said nothing.

this is some bullshit but it shole is funny though.

Yall probably talking about us in your men's forum. :noidea: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back