Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think we need a private forum to talk about real issues in. Ken helps us out. We need a dirty forum. We don't need to post pictures, just talk some mess. :lol:

^ Bruh, wtf are you talking about? Are you trying to get me to go columbine on you are something.

Come on Mak, You know that brother in that picture is about 4 shades too dark... I am not trying to start a photoshop war with the Great one but...

Makazam3.jpg

is pretty close to

BishopEddieLong.jpg

Personally, I think the younger posters on TSPN show waaaaayyy more maturity than the older posters. Some folks pushing 40 or 50 and still talk like some of these airheaded 25 year olds that I know.

You can't be a hard brother and never had no poohsay! :shame: Plus, you have openly maintained that you don't like the kitty! That in itself is a violation of Rule #6 in the Hard Brothers Man Law Guide! :smug:

Never said that I don't like the kitty. I said I'm saving myself for marriage. Oh, the horror of trying to be responsible in a irresponsible world. If not having meaningless sex with multiple women disqualifies me from the sacred Hard Brotha, list so be it.

What is wrong with a brother being serious? Isn't that the sign of a hard brother? I don't know too many class clowns that I would put on the hard brother list.

Let me skool you young fella. Women like smart guys, but women like to enjoy life. Make her smile, stroke her ego, do nice things for her, and in return she will pleasure you. You want what she has. Gold is worth it.

I don't know whether to :lol: :cry: or :smh:

I get sick of them bragging about their degrees or paying their OWN bills or being THE MAN. Then they get mad at the drop of a dime. They would argue with a stop sign just to see who would win. :smh: :smh: :smh: What happened to just having laughs. It's too damn hot outside to be this uptight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hard brothers don't dance in the club either. They grind on females and let her do the work. When listening to music, Hard Brothers only nod their head.

Look at em gettin all salty and calling folks names now....boy I tell ya. TSPN used to be so beautiful. :bawling:

Let me skool you young fella. Women like smart guys, but women like to enjoy life. Make her smile, stroke her ego, do nice things for her, and in return she will pleasure you. You want what she has. Gold is worth it.

American Women.

I get sick of them bragging about their degrees or paying their OWN bills or being THE MAN. Then they get mad at the drop of a dime. They would argue with a stop sign just to see who would win. :smh: :smh: :smh: What happened to just having laughs. It's too damn hot outside to be this uptight.

:emlaugh:

Personally, I think the younger posters on TSPN show waaaaayyy more maturity than the older posters. Some folks pushing 40 or 50 and still talk like some of these airheaded 25 year olds that I know.

Aww damn, there you go trying explain stuff. :smh:

You got that right, Cee. :tup:
Tell these young cats. You ain't been on this earth 50 looooooooong years for nothing. :gone:

Look at em gettin all salty and calling folks names now....boy I tell ya. TSPN used to be so beautiful. :bawling:

Aww damn, there you go trying explain stuff. :smh:

yall are killing me man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back