Grambling State releases football field construction update

Man don't start...you'll fuck around and show us how to build a dome. LOL

One thing I know for sure, these two stadiums don't have a problem with their retractable roofs. There's something about those one-dimensional roofs I have more confidence in. Roofs built like Rubik's Cubes are not my thing. LMAO!!!

1cce3017ced766042caec996b9bd1649.jpg

4499470624_aba1ae8122_b.jpg

Last edited:

Man answer my question....you done gave us a class in retainer walls and shit now do you know a negro firm? LOL

Yes, there's one in Jackson, MS and I think there's one in Shreveport, LA. Most Black Engineering firms are typically used as the MBE firms on major projects and I'm sure most have been given jobs to design a simple retaining wall on projects. But IMO, in Grambling's case, a firm should require some serious liability insurance to design any major renovations for Robinson Stadium. LOL!!!

@The Founder

If I didn't see this as an optical photography illusion, I would have sworn someone from Gram designed this wooden fence with no leaks and flimsy wooden support posts. LOL!!! And by this being an optical photography illusion where the fence is at a higher elevation than the elevation for the apartment complex, I'm pretty sure someone from Gram made the decision to excavate the elevation for apartment complex below the flood elevation. LMAO!!!

iECJpzR.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out who decision was it to build a subsurface structure in LOUISIANA???

smh

Blah, blah, blah.

There is no retaining wall at the bottom of that hill, dude.

The grass is greener at the bottom of the hill for the same reason there are brown spots at the top of the hill. Runoff. It's that simple. Water seeks its lowest level. It's a very simple concept.

We've argued construction on this site for years. You're the typical engineer. Lots of book knowledge, but no common damn sense.

That's why we run dudes like you off the job site as quickly as possible. Encyclopedia Brown ass. lol
They just built a retaining wall. Maybe you should read the news a little more. But wait, this might be fake news. You are the typical Black person always building scary shit. LOL!!! This is about as worse as those Trump supporters living on some sinking island in the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia. The island's mayor basically told former VP Al Gore on CNN that the island was sinking or eroding when it was founded years ago, but their dumb ancestors still built their homes on that sinking/eroding island, therefore creating several generations of dummies living on that island. LMAO!!!

So far, the old field has been excavated, a new retaining wall has been installed and a new drainage system has been put in place. Additionally, the goal posts have been put in and the Cushdrain Shock Pad has been installed.
http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sp...mbling-field-work-completed-aug-25/514850001/

Last edited:
Maybe I just wanted to fugg with you.

Still, if there was a retaining wall built and drainage issue addressed I'm betting it was for a simpler reason that the "line in the grass" and charts and graphs BS you're spouting.

I'm betting the reason they needed additional draining is:

1) Water runs downhill and

2) The surface they are putting on the field is less porous than grass. It doesn't drain as well so they need a drainage plan and they executed it.

There is no evidence from those pictures and all that crap you posted that there are structural issues with the entire stadium. Or that hill. Or the pond it was built in.

Your egghead ass - like a typical engineer - just wanted to show you knew something. When there was a simple explanation all along.

It didn't take all of that. lol

Have you ever seen a boring log on that site or do you know what a boring log is??? If you can get us a boring log that is at least 150-feet deep on that site, maybe you can prove me wrong. But as of now, you are just in here making noise as usual.

Last edited:
You don't have a boring log that's 150 feet deep from that site either. So, you're just speculating. Trying to wow these people with your charts, graphs, pictures, and technical jargon. But, I've seen your type before and know BS when I see it. You don't know anything about that site or about the quality of the construction of that stadium. Nothing at all.

lol

So do you have a copy of the pre-construction boring logs??? That would be the easiest way to determine anything about that site. But if you don't, I guess you are just here to make noise as usual. LMAO!!!

That's not from Grambling's stadium. That's just a sample log you pulled of the internet. lol

Like I said, you can't impress me with BS. I'm like these other people. Been around the block a few times, fella.

You should know this by now.

lol

I was providing you an example. Now can you produce the one for Grambling's stadium??? LMAO!!!

Can you?

You're the one making claims about the stadium and the "issues" you perceive it to have.

I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about BECAUSE you don't have any concrete and specific information to base it on.

And I'm right. As usual.

Just accept it because I'm not going to argue with you about this for months like we did Eagle Stadium. With me ending up being right simply due to having more practical knowledge and experience as opposed to book knowledge.

Just say I'm right. It will save us both a lot of time.

lol

If you go back and read THOROUGHLY and stop assuming, I haven't claimed anything. I was just stating one of the PROBABLE reasons why there is/was standing water on the sideline. But it seems as if you are in here defending someone's decision to build an entire stadium in a 50 to 75-ft. hole in LOUISIANA. LOL!!!

Heck, I don't think it was the best decision. I always thought it was odd. Never made any sense to me.

I'm just pointing out the "drainage issues" you spent so much time trying to prove are most likely due to runoff and change in surface than any of that highbrow stuff you were trying to throw out.

Look, I know you're proud of your degree. I'm proud of you too. You just don't have to work so hard to prove it all the time.

As I previously stated, until WE see the pre-construction boring logs, we are both just pissing in the wind.

The field was a lake years ago and they opened it haphazardously as they had to request permission from the governor to open it unfinished.

Back