FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend my words are ”ME“. I will keep it respectable and enjoy the language challenge. Hang in there my friend it only gets better.👌✌️✌️

Ask LeBron James and see what he says about FAMU and which HBCU, NIKE and he endorse. Google it and you’ll see. As a matter of fact you will see evidence at the game. This relationship with LeBron goes beyond football. We are FAMU!!!!DAMMIT!!!🤨

This reminds of when FAMU fans went ape shit earlier this year when it was announced that "JSU's first game will be televised on ESPN" and all the FAMU fans went in on twitter talking shit about JSU, saying that its not JSU's game and its FAMU's. JSU is only on TV because they're playing FAMU and that JSU is just a guest at the game and need to act accordingly etc... Miami belongs to FAMU.

LMAO, bruh... when their dumb ignorant 3 dreadlock wearing asses learned that JSU had a full spring season to be played and that JSU's first game was indeed against another institution not named FAMU! LMAO 🤣 Man, it was epic. They learned that day that JSU was not thinking about FAMU. Idiots lol

They want to be more than what they are soooo bad. @Rattler73 This aint even about y'all. Just be happy we're here to help restore this classic and breathe new life into it. Celebrate this moment cause right now you're worried about the wrong thing.

This reminds of when FAMU fans went ape shit earlier this year when it was announced that "JSU's first game will be televised on ESPN" and all the FAMU fans went in on twitter talking shit about JSU, saying that its not JSU's game and its FAMU's. JSU is only on TV because they're playing FAMU and that JSU is just a guest at the game and need to act accordingly etc... Miami belongs to FAMU.

LMAO, bruh... when their dumb ignorant 3 dreadlock wearing asses learned that JSU had a full spring season to be played and that JSU's first game was indeed against another institution not named FAMU! LMAO 🤣 Man, it was epic. They learned that day that JSU was not thinking about FAMU. Idiots lol

They want to be more than what they are soooo bad. @Rattler73 This aint even about y'all. Just be happy we're here to help restore this classic and breathe new life into it. Celebrate this moment cause right now you're worried about the wrong thing.

In short..We are not thee same lol

I thoughts I was dealing with adults but you guys must be in college so I’ll save my comments for adults.

I was told that over 30,000 tickets have already been sold. I barely was able to purchase club level side line tickets on the FAMU side.

Good to hear. I know some folks are hesitant due to them still being “covid cautious” but there’s still a lot of folk that’s ready to turn up in that stadium. I will be in the building. It’s going to be a beautiful day when us black folk get together!!!!

F that. We kicking arse and that goes for anything that resemble peas and carrots.
The Rattlers are going to lay hands on the Tigers and bless them.lol
I watched most of your games during the spring. The Tigers will need to become faster and more physical to defeat the Rattlers.
At the post game press conference, Deon will say that his Tigers were defeated by an FBS team.lol

I watched most of your games during the spring. The Tigers will need to become faster and more physical to defeat the Rattlers.
At the post game press conference, Deon will say that his Tigers were defeated by an FBS team.lol

A FBS squad is what you will be playing against in Miami lol. We only kept 30 guys from the spring team (only the ballers) so watching them won't mean anything especially when the starters were Ineligible. No game in 2 years. Y'all better hope y'all can at least keep it close in the fall.

Y’all haven’t played a down in 2 years we’re battle tested and know what we needed to address this off-season ... that’s a tall task to come in off the rip and play a conference game blinded... and don’t talk to me about practice because everybody look good in practice... we gone bust y’all up as usual....

Y’all haven’t played a down in 2 years we’re battle tested and know what we needed to address this off-season ... that’s a tall task to come in off the rip and play a conference game blinded... and don’t talk to me about practice because everybody look good in practice... we gone bust y’all up as usual....
We know that we have not played a real game in close to 2 years. That is why our head coach arranged for 2 closed scrimmages with two colleges.
Coach Simmons has FAMU where Coach Sanders wants JSU to be personnel wise. We have plenty of FBS transfers on our roster and a few arriving in the summer. And, we are recruiting top athletes in the state of Florida.
We are going to beat the Tigers Billy Joe style.lol

A FBS squad is what you will be playing against in Miami lol. We only kept 30 guys from the spring team (only the ballers) so watching them won't mean anything especially when the starters were Ineligible. No game in 2 years. Y'all better hope y'all can at least keep it close in the fall.
Coach Sanders will have his head down saying that his team has got to "Believe" after the Rattlers hang that "L" on them.

Coach Simmons has FAMU where Coach Sanders wants JSU to be personnel wise. We have plenty of FBS transfers on our roster and a few arriving in the summer. And, we are recruiting top athletes in the state of Florida.
We are going to beat the Tigers Billy Joe style.lol

You are delusional if you think that 😆. Coach Prime’s vision for his team expands far beyond any team in FCS. Im pretty sure the amount of talent we've amassed in just 8 months is more than comparable to what Simmons has been able to get in 3 years. We are getting 4 stars straight out of highschool and not 1 or 2. Over half the team are star players (4 stars(14), 3 stars(19), 2 stars(6)) and he's still not done recruiting either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back