FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an A&M fan. If FAMU brings a decent record to Huntsville, our side will be filled. I will get a preview of what FAMU will bring to our game when I watch your game with JSU.
I will make the drive over from Decatur, GA to Huntsville, AL for the game.

You worried about the wrong thing lol. We are an endzone first fan base. We will do our part. Just be happy to be mentioned in the same breath as JSU.
What was JSU record in 2019, 2021? Y’all haven’t raised any hell yet. All talk and no show. We’ll see on September 5.🤨

As the guys say on the golf course during the spirit of competition, we are going to put our foot so deep up JSU’s arse, that you guys will be spitting out our toenails.😀

So basically you can't even remember the last time fam beat JSU either huh lol. So sad 😆. 2021 isn't quite finished but I'm sure it will end with a foot up yalls arse lol.
I remember when a Billy Joe led Rattler team played 3 QBs and the Rac Boys beat the stripes off the tigers in Jackson, MS.

Hitting us with the old school talk ... "Back in my day .. Billy Joe and Nunnally and Quinn Gray'nem" ... .

But I'm loving the trash talk ... these next few years of a 12-team SWAC are gonna be awesome!

Right lol
I don't think I've anticipated a season this highly in years. The increased talent, coaching, and new additions will make for an exciting season.

Hitting us with the old school talk ... "Back in my day .. Billy Joe and Nunnally and Quinn Gray'nem" ... .

But I'm loving the trash talk ... these next few years of a 12-team SWAC are gonna be awesome!

Right lol 12 teams is going to be something else!!! Drama every weekend! 😂

Right lol 12 teams is going to be something else!!! Drama every weekend! 😂

I'mma have my Uncle Nearest in one hand and some anxiety meds in another LOL ...

It's gonna get crazy. Hopefully more of our programs begin really investing in their athletics programs ... which in turn helps increase the number of applications ... which in turn increases the number of students in our schools

And all them other conferences hate us, 'cuz they ain't us LOL

The group text message that I received this AM read: 'Got T-shirts for everyone to take to the game.' :cool:

Advanced-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back