FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, not a joke. Expectations are high for the Rattlers. Recruiting is just one ingredient required to build a championship team.

Great. It will make it worthwhile when we kick y'all head in in Miami in about 80 or so days 😆🤣. We know what our team can do and added several key pieces. We own FAMU

The benefits of playing FAMU is already paying off for JSU. I am sure that is new. Welcome to the world of the Rattlers. 👌

The same airport that greets everyone with big decals of JSU? lol Yea we're new to this! LMAO

Okay... yea, Thank You Famu. We appreciate you so much for allowing us to help you revive your dead ass classic and bring national attention to it. We will give you 2yrs of attention and exposure and you are on your own. You better hope SU and TnSU help you after we're done because otherwise that shit will go back to its grave. You NEEDED US! Just know that. 🤓

Bruh y'all ain't shyt lol. Be thankful that we are even willing to share the limelight with the likes of you. We will let y'all piggyback off of our coattails for now. You're welcome.
Right lol I totally know why they feel some kinda way though. Its because whenever the OB classic is mentioned JSU is the highlight. JSU is mentioned first and talked about most. It's "JACKSON STATE.... and famu". So they in their feelings a lotta bit. That's to be expected though when a lil mississippi school comes to your state and overshadow you. If famu had it like they claim they would've scheduled savannah state or somebody lol but they needed someone to Carry this Classic. So they called up JSU!

Right lol I totally know why they feel some kinda way though. Its because whenever the OB classic is mentioned JSU is the highlight. JSU is mentioned first and talked about most. It's "JACKSON STATE.... and famu". So they in their feelings a lotta bit. That's to be expected though when a lil mississippi school comes to your state and overshadow you. If famu had it like they claim they would've scheduled savannah state or somebody lol but they needed someone to Carry this Classic. So they called up JSU!

They know they are in our shadow. We own them earth worms.

You went 4-8 in 2019 and 4-3 in 2021. Alcorn State has been your daddy for 7 or more years. I am happy that you feel relevant again. Really I am. But don't take that Orange Blossom Classic butt whipping personal.

What does our record pre Prime and our record this spring have to do with us owning y'all sorry arses 😆. Cookman been kicking y'all arse so much I lost count. When was the last time fam beat JSU? I'll wait 😆🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back