FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are delusional if you think that šŸ˜†. Coach Primeā€™s vision for his team expands far beyond any team in FCS. Im pretty sure the amount of talent we've amassed in just 8 months is more than comparable to what Simmons has been able to get in 3 years. We are getting 4 stars straight out of highschool and not 1 or 2. Over half the team are star players (4 stars(14), 3 stars(19), 2 stars(6)) and he's still not done recruiting either.
Just like Coach Sanders learned during the spring season coaching matters. Deon and his staff must coach those muti-starred athletes. He better go get some more stars.lol

xxx
Just like Coach Sanders learned during the spring season coaching matters. Deon and his staff must coach those muti-starred athletes. He better go get some more stars.lol

They were Ineligible. He ran with the same team that went 4-8 fall 2019. Which is why only 30 of those guys playing in the fall. We will have everything we need. Yall just show up so you can get smashed lol.

We know that we have not played a real game in close to 2 years. That is why our head coach arranged for 2 closed scrimmages with two colleges.
Coach Simmons has FAMU where Coach Sanders wants JSU to be personnel wise. We have plenty of FBS transfers on our roster and a few arriving in the summer. And, we are recruiting top athletes in the state of Florida.
We are going to beat the Tigers Billy Joe style.lol
Wants JSU to be ? Sir we beat yā€™all with less... almighty FAMU better recognize...

JSU fans are very delusional. You guys talking about FAMU not playing in a year, but many of your so-called ā€œStarā€ players have not played in more than two years. You guys continually hype of these recruits that you have signed, but fail to add any context to these players. There are some players on your roster whose best on-field performance over the last three years was when they were in high school (SMH). Now don't get me wrong, there are some studs, but not enough to carry you guys to dominance.

In terms of brand, the FAMU brand is far more recognizable than JSU. In the SWAC, the only other team that comes close on a national level is Grambling. Our Nike deal is on par with group of 5 schools and much better than the deal that Sanders worked out with Under-Amour. I deal guarantees promotion from LeBron James, Travis Baker and Naomi Osaka. All yā€™all got is Prime selling his brand and not JSUs, but you guys have your heads so far up his ass that you canā€™t see that. (SMH) Our deal pays out coaches a supplement and provides $2k a year for scholarships. We are the standard in the SWAC and FCS as a whole.

Our team is loaded, and I got $500 that says our WR corp will dominate JSU secondary all day. Speaking of secondary FAMU has one of the best secondaries in the FCS anchored by our 1st team all American safety. The kid that was supposed to be the top CB in the country got his ass handed to him nearly every game on the spring.
Our special team is among the BEST in the FCS. In fact, our punter is 1st team all American. You guys could not punt or kick field goals during the spring. We have wayyy more depth than JSU at all positions, and contrary to popular belief, we have our fair share of transfer and as a matter of fact we added two more today.
FAMU Athletics is much different than JSU. We do not place a lot of fanfare around our transfers where is JSU thrives off of the attention. You guys are going to look real silly if you can not dominate the SWAC East.

FAMU by 3 touchdowns In the Classic.

JSU fans are very delusional. You guys talking about FAMU not playing in a year, but many of your so-called ā€œStarā€ players have not played in more than two years. You guys continually hype of these recruits that you have signed, but fail to add any context to these players. There are some players on your roster whose best on-field performance over the last three years was when they were in high school (SMH). Now don't get me wrong, there are some studs, but not enough to carry you guys to dominance.

In terms of brand, the FAMU brand is far more recognizable than JSU. In the SWAC, the only other team that comes close on a national level is Grambling. Our Nike deal is on par with group of 5 schools and much better than the deal that Sanders worked out with Under-Amour. I deal guarantees promotion from LeBron James, Travis Baker and Naomi Osaka. All yā€™all got is Prime selling his brand and not JSUs, but you guys have your heads so far up his ass that you canā€™t see that. (SMH) Our deal pays out coaches a supplement and provides $2k a year for scholarships. We are the standard in the SWAC and FCS as a whole.

Our team is loaded, and I got $500 that says our WR corp will dominate JSU secondary all day. Speaking of secondary FAMU has one of the best secondaries in the FCS anchored by our 1st team all American safety. The kid that was supposed to be the top CB in the country got his ass handed to him nearly every game on the spring.
Our special team is among the BEST in the FCS. In fact, our punter is 1st team all American. You guys could not punt or kick field goals during the spring. We have wayyy more depth than JSU at all positions, and contrary to popular belief, we have our fair share of transfer and as a matter of fact we added two more today.
FAMU Athletics is much different than JSU. We do not place a lot of fanfare around our transfers where is JSU thrives off of the attention. You guys are going to look real silly if you can not dominate the SWAC East.

Ainā€™t nobody reading all this ... 2014 ... 2018 ... and add 2021 famu losses.... carry on.

Dude, the last time you hit the field you lost. Your 9-2 record could have easily been 5-6. You had to make a comeback in 5 or 6 of your wins. You struggled with middle of the pack teams and soon as you ran into a team with decent talent and coaching, you got ya azz whooped. Aint nothing impressive about your team. You may not be crossing the 50 to be honest. And you talking about the spring. I hope you know that team is gone.

Be blessed.

I read the first paragraph. Out of the 52 players we've recruited so far. Name the ones that were not productive. I love proving idiots that just say things for clout wrong šŸ˜†

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

MAN!!! Ain't nobody reading all dat isht!!!

Shid I want in on this bet!!!!!!

$500 whoever Peas & Carrots QB is won't throw for 300 yards!!!!! $500 if JSU QB does!!!! $500 for whomever gets the W!!!!!
One band bet mane!!!!! Put up or shut up!!!!

xxx

I see your $500 and raise you $500.00!

Dude, the last time you hit the field you lost. Your 9-2 record could have easily been 5-6. You had to make a comeback in 5 or 6 of your wins. You struggled with middle of the pack teams and soon as you ran into a team with decent talent and coaching, you got ya azz whooped. Aint nothing impressive about your team. You may not be crossing the 50 to be honest. And you talking about the spring. I hope you know that team is gone.

Be blessed.
Was NC A&T middle of the pack, the same team that beat the SWACs best in the Celebration Bowl? Your logic has holes in it. Yes, the Rattlers defeated the Aggies two years straight and would have been three if Covid-19 had not caused the season to be cancelled. Stanley was not a dual threat QB and defenses took advantage of that, especially the BCU Wildcats. We have multiple dual threat QBs on the roster this year. Coach Sanders is looking for as many transfers as he can find because he knows FAMU is loaded with talent and does not want to get embarrassed on National TV.

On another note: JSU fans, the JSU ticket office has Orange Blossom Classic tickets. Some of the ones that appear to be sold out on Ticketmaster are in Jackson. Go get em!
The FAMU Ticket Office sold out of its allotment. If your ticket office has them buy them. The scalpers are purchasing them on Ticket Master.

Didn't know this until I heard FAMU's AD on @Journalist Carlos Brown Show today that they have JSU on contract for 2 years to play in Miami, so this game will be there again in 2022.

Didn't know this until I heard FAMU's AD on @Journalist Carlos Brown Show today that they have JSU on contract for 2 years to play in Miami, so this game will be there again in 2022.

FAMU has golden opportunities for neutral site games with this game and possibly the Atlanta game. They could rotate the Alabama schools or Southern/Grambling for ATL like they could for the Miami game.

as we know, itā€™s all about the box office

FAMU has golden opportunities for neutral site games with this game and possibly the Atlanta game. They could rotate the Alabama schools or Southern/Grambling for ATL like they could for the Miami game.

as we know, itā€™s all about the box office

Don't know if they want to give up those home conference dates for additional neutral site games when they already have BCU in Orlando every year. They won't have southern and grambling on their schedule either as they will have to rotate the other 3 West schools onto their schedule, I'm figuring in 2023 & 24. I'm guessing the game in 22, jsu will be designated as the home team.

Don't know if they want to give up those home conference dates for additional neutral site games when they already have BCU in Orlando every year. They won't have southern and grambling on their schedule either as they will have to rotate the other 3 West schools onto their schedule, I'm figuring in 2023 & 24. I'm guessing the game in 22, jsu will be designated as the home team.

Iā€™m not advocating every year. If thereā€™s an opportunity for both schools to get a bag, they should explore. But, the schools have to be judicious about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back