FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody trying to compare. But you’re trying to convince yourself that famu is more than what it is. Hell we all can do the pissing contest.
wee GIF

Good to see the information about the game getting on ESPN2. Only thing that I hate is that the Orange Blossom Classic will be in direct competition with the Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic in Canton (Tenn State vs GSU) which starts at 4/3 PM central on NFL network. But that’s what happens when TV network dictate the deals

Playing FAMU has nothing to do with this game being televised....👍

Personally I'm Happy as a MOFO about FAMU coming to the SWAC, not just for the Athletic Teams but more importantly for being the #1 ranked State HBCU Academically in the Country. This solidifies the conference as to not just being strong in sports but academics as well!

Good to see the information about the game getting on ESPN2. Only thing that I hate is that the Orange Blossom Classic will be in direct competition with the Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic in Canton (Tenn State vs GSU) which starts at 4/3 PM central on NFL network. But that’s what happens when TV network dictate the deals

Call over to the campus of FAMU and tell them to move to start time.

Last edited:

Call over to the campus of FAMU and tell them to move to start time.
Now that the TV time is set for a neutral site game, nothing else can be done unless its made by the programming coordinators at ESPN. The game was originally scheduled for 7 PM but the Orange Blossom Classic, JAckson State & FAMU all agreed to allow ESPN to broadcast the game the window that was given started at 3 PM eastern.

It is called COVID. I was around in the 70’s when black movies such as Shaft, Super Fly and others saved the movie industry. We were all over the screen. If you have Netflix or Prime you can check them out.
”Edward Waters?”, as Steven A. would say on prime time, come on fellas, wake up....

It is called COVID. I was around in the 70’s when black movies such as Shaft, Super Fly and others saved the movie industry. We were all over the screen. If you have Netflix or Prime you can check them out.
”Edward Waters?”, as Steven A. would say on prime time, come on fellas, wake up....
Are you guys going to revive the Atlanta classic again now that you’re in the SWAC? You guys have a large fan base in that area.

Okay, let’s see who gets more exposure by year’s end.👍
My good man, I’m somewhat remised from talking shit to unfamiliar people via the internet. Cowards and keyboard warriors do that....😂😬😂 however I will rather call you an idiot face2face...in factual but jokingly manner! 😬 but not really! I give props to you and others who have to endure the eventual wrath that’s surely coming! I‘ll be in Miami amongst a multitude of JSU folks talking our shit Face2Face! Get Ready....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back