FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida is the third largest population state in the country and South Florida is the most populous area in the state. Trust me the Miami location benefits are much better for JSU in the long run than a home game with FAMU.
ps. Folks in Mississippi have heard of FAMU and you’ll see when we come to town.👌

You’ve been to town already. Nothing happened 😂 It’s like you never even showed up. Nobody cared & nobody talks about it (other than laughing at how you lost to old man Harold cause your players didn’t think to bat the ball down)

Shiddd. Maybe "you won't lose" is saying it lightly. Y'all getting that arse beat
You guys don’t even have a team. Replacing 30 players and expecting to be ready day 1, y’all’s dreaming. You might have a chance against us later in the year, but not the first game. FAMU is not an easy out...

This is going to be not only an exciting game, but a conference game that matters right off the bat. JSU will have to show and prove that the players coming in can ball and not just D1 transfers that couldn't make it on the field where they originally signed to play. One thing for sure, FAMU is always tough and them FL Boys keep team speed and big physical lines. Should be a REAL GOOD matchup!

You guys don’t even have a team. Replacing 30 players and expecting to be ready day 1, y’all’s dreaming. You might have a chance against us later in the year, but not the first game. FAMU is not an easy out...

When did 30 players ever make a team (it takes 33) lol. We had close to 100 guys on the roster so trimming the fat was needed. We have the same team from the spring plus the guys that should have started plus the new guys coming in. Most of those 30 were backups and/or never saw the field. Yall haven't played ball in almost 500 days. We have 6 recent games under our belts plus an entire summer where the entire team will be on campus. We will be ready Day 1.

JSU will have to show and prove that the players coming in can ball and not just D1 transfers that couldn't make it on the field where they originally signed to play.

Our recruiting class was Nationally ranked at 70 (247sports) and 62 (Rivals) because of highschool players and not transfers. Also our recent transfers were graduates and starters at their former schools. But you're right it should be a great matchup.

Florida is the third largest population state in the country and South Florida is the most populous area in the state. Trust me the Miami location benefits are much better for JSU in the long run than a home game with FAMU.
ps. Folks in Mississippi have heard of FAMU and you’ll see when we come to town.👌
No it’s the exact same way here, outside of following black college football or went to an HBCU people in Mississippi don’t know jack about FAMU. You said it as if Florida doesn’t know jsu as if Mississippi does know FAMU. FAMU to Mississippi is just like jsu to Florida. FAMU needs the relationship to Florida more than we do. Jsu has prime. ENOUGH SAID when it comes to Florida.

No it’s the exact same way here, outside of following black college football or went to an HBCU people in Mississippi don’t know jack about FAMU. You said it as if Florida doesn’t know jsu as if Mississippi does know FAMU. FAMU to Mississippi is just like jsu to Florida. FAMU needs the relationship to Florida more than we do. Jsu has prime. ENOUGH SAID when it comes to Florida.
You really believe that!!! Prime is Floridian and will bring the hype but there is no comparison between the universities when it comes to audience recognition.

When did 30 players ever make a team (it takes 33) lol. We had close to 100 guys on the roster so trimming the fat was needed. We have the same team from the spring plus the guys that should have started plus the new guys coming in. Most of those 30 were backups and/or never saw the field. Yall haven't played ball in almost 500 days. We have 6 recent games under our belts plus an entire summer where the entire team will be on campus. We will be ready Day 1.
This is a team game, we have the majority of of our 9-2 team back, and have plugged in some nice pieces. So you guys got 33 stars who will want to start, I hope the team left from last year yields to the stars...😀 The hype is good for SWAC👍

You really believe that!!! Prime is Floridian and will bring the hype but there is no comparison between the universities when it comes to audience recognition.
Dude are you crazy?!? When people here FAMU it’s nothing special but jsu, SU and Grambling is a total different story. And what 4-5 stars y’all been getting? Let’s not forget in the last 2 meetings between jsu and FAMU was the battle for who wanted to be the bad news bears the baddest and y’all won both. So let’s not forget.

In Florida I’m assuming you are referring, Correct?
That’s what I was saying. Florida is not our natural recruiting grounds just like Mississippi isnt famu . So what is dude talking about. He just want something to talk about. Out of al the press we’ve had talking about how 3-4 star recruits not ine outlet mentioned FAMU at all. If they were getting stars all along trust me there name would have came up a few times. Lol

This is a team game, we have the majority of of our 9-2 team back, and have plugged in some nice pieces. So you guys got 33 stars who will want to start, I hope the team left from last year yields to the stars...😀 The hype is good for SWAC👍

We don't care nothing about a 9-2 record from 2 years ago lol. Y'all better hope those guys come back in shape. 500 plus days is a long time. The guys left from the spring don't need to yield to the stars. They already know their place on the field. Most have practice all spring whether eligible or not. Leggo peas and carrots. We will be ready.

That’s what I was saying. Florida is not our natural recruiting grounds just like Mississippi isnt famu . So what is dude talking about. He just want something to talk about. Out of al the press we’ve had talking about how 3-4 star recruits not ine outlet mentioned FAMU at all. If they were getting stars all along trust me there name would have came up a few times. Lol
Okay, you don’t understand markets and can only relate through football. We are not jealous our brand is strong. We don’t need Prime. Let’s just play the game. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back