FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

lilC

The sheer number of rims, gator shoes, gold teefuses, Jerry curls, moonshine and sweet tea, and camo vests at this event will be EPIC lmao. The Boom will be called a shameful bully. I can kind of guarantee that part.
I expect the Florida boyz will come HARD though because it's IN Miami and Deion is a coach? Yeah, should be a goooood game.

J-State2DaPoint

"Eye Of The Tiger"
Honestly, Jackson State should be favored by 2+ TDs in all of their games this Fall. The talent they're bringing in should make them vastly superior - on paper - compared to the SWAC and most FCS squads.

Scary.

But stars don’t matter. And we’re not doing anything different from what Comegy & Barlow etc did and we have a high school coach with no college experience. So I don’t know what’s so scary about it.
This is what we’re hearing from our little sister schools.

lilC

Deion has to beat Alcorn after winning swac east. So right now, it isnt all that predictable that he will. He COULD. On paper, JSU should go undefeated all year. Hell with what they have on paper the weight room stats alone for them should make the entire swac except Alcorn and the geechi college fire their head coach in anticipation.

NastyD

Da 1 & Only
Deion has to beat Alcorn after winning swac east. So right now, it isnt all that predictable that he will. He COULD. On paper, JSU should go undefeated all year. Hell with what they have on paper the weight room stats alone for them should make the entire swac except Alcorn and the geechi college fire their head coach in anticipation.

I have a 5-3 floor projection for the spring. Limited amount of time to do everything we need to do. Luckily the schedule starts out light.

westcoastaggie

I have a 5-3 floor projection for the spring. Limited amount of time to do everything we need to do. Luckily the schedule starts out light.
The undefeated prediction shouldn't be used for this spring. Rather, Fall '21. This spring should be used for ironing out communication issues and determining who's going to be in the 2 deep rosters when Fall Camp begins.

I know it's weird but I won't be surprised to see many schools use the Spring as a suped-up Spring Practice.

NastyD

Da 1 & Only
The undefeated prediction shouldn't be used for this spring. Rather, Fall '21. This spring should be used for ironing out communication issues and determining who's going to be in the 2 deep rosters when Fall Camp begins.

I know it's weird but I won't be surprised to see many schools use the Spring as a suped-up Spring Practice.

Coach Prime has already alluded to that as well as a few other coaches. Im sure everyone will still prepare to win but this is definitely an audition. If guys want that extra year they are gonna have to prove it in the spring. We have over 15 guys graduating so its do or die for them. By fall people definitely better watch out.

Bewildered

Man.... I am amped about the fall season. You couldn't write a script any better than this.

FAMU/BCU to the SWAC E.
Alcorn St to the SWAC W.
JSU goes to MIA to battle FAMU.
AAMU/Alabama St waiting in the wings.... quietly loaded for SWAC E battle.
Southern looking @ FAMU cock-eyed... SU waiting and loaded, well coached.
Grambling St quiet like a mofo... GSU waiting... and loaded well coached.
PVAMU dancing a jig by ourself cuz we ugly lol.... quiet like a mofo... looking @ everybody to take down. :D lol