Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

Chris needs to get a bigger set of balls. It is immature to believe this question won't come up again and again until the end of his career. He, his management or label needs to give him direction on how to deal with this properly. He IS in the media eye and everything he does is watched, recorded etc. Famous Person 101. He's been one for a minute, so what's the problem?

If he continues to go off where somebody sees him...his career will be finished. Now he has cried at the MJ tribute like dude told him, basically begged the world's pardon and he's changed...and then goes slap off and breaks a window??? :smh: CB apparently DOES have anger management issues and folks gonna quit fugging with him if he doesn't get himself together.

Don't compare to Charlie Sheen...lets' compare CB 2009 to CB2011...same show, new year is the problem...

THANK YOU!!!!! :clap: :clap:
Chris doesn't have anybody to blame but himself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

I want hit a woman, but I would thump her in the middle of her forehead. :slap:
Very true...I don't condone violence in relationships, but when you see the person you're dealing with is NOT stable (there are usually signs before the hitting takes place), walk away from the relationship and keep it moving. It's too easy to get caught up in some bullshit. I'm not losing my freedom behind craziness...a man has one time to hit me, and I'm out. Period, bottom line, point blank...it should be the same with a man.

THANK YOU!!!!! :clap: :clap:
Chris doesn't have anybody to blame but himself.

He has you hating women to blame. Yall will sell out anyone to get ahead. Then they dump you once you nail us.

Bigger than that... She might as well go sign up for Fox news next. A brother done apologized, is out there trying to promote his album and one of his own kind tries to blow him up on-air. I would have expected this from one of THEM, but not her...

Robin Roberts gave him softball questions. To be honest, he was rude in the way he responded back to Robin on the first question. That is why she asked again. Can't we hold ourselves accountable. A guy should never hit a lady.

I want hit a woman, but I would thump her in the middle of her forehead. :slap:

Please stop saying "want" when you mean "won't." You've been using that word incorrectly for the longest, especially lately. :lol:

He has you hating women to blame. Yall will sell out anyone to get ahead. Then they dump you once you nail us.

ALL ya'll crazy men on THIS BOARD need to be sitting on some therapist's couch, just like Chris. How 'bout that?! :tup:

Please stop saying "want" when you mean "won't." You've been using that word incorrectly for the longest, especially lately. :lol:

:emlaugh: That is why I will not be doing interviews. :lmao:

CB apparently DOES have anger management issues and folks gonna quit fugging with him if he doesn't get himself together.

:tup:

Because he ain't selling THAT many CD's. Endorsements getting dropped will kill him financially though.

Chirs ain't stutting you hating women. He is still going to get paid. :lol: Beating Ri's butt ain't stopped him yet. :lol:

Agreed. Seems like he's trying to close that chapter in his life and leave it behind. Too bad the rest of the world ain't having it. Either way, he is still getting paid, and he will continue to get paid, despite his "anger issues".

I mean really....what do people expect to happen when they provoke other people?

Robin Roberts gave him softball questions. To be honest, he was rude in the way he responded back to Robin on the first question. That is why she asked again. Can't we hold ourselves accountable. A guy should never hit a lady.

Man please. A lady first of all doesn't hit, but a yamp will hit you. That is the difference. Lets clear this up.

And he drives me absolutely bonkers :dizzy: when he does that...I mean really. How many times have I edited his posts AND corrected him? :emlaugh:

ALL ya'll crazy men on THIS BOARD need to be sitting on some therapist's couch, just like Chris. How 'bout that?! :tup:

The best thearpy is to admit you got issues. Shyt I know I am crazy. She woulda known not to hit me from the start. :lol:

:tup:

Because he ain't selling THAT many CD's. Endorsements getting dropped will kill him financially though.

Please. RKelly came back 20 times stronger, so will Chris. :lol: Americans don't remember long. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

And he drives me absolutely bonkers :dizzy: when he does that...I mean really. How many times have I edited his posts AND corrected him? :emlaugh:

:emlaugh:

Please. RKelly came back 20 times stronger, so will Chris. :lol: Americans don't remember long. :lol:

And the key words are 'came back'......:lol:

I bet his pocketbook was shawt during that time. :lol:

I will say..that Chris Brown...going HAM was a bit excessive...but if you say he doesn't have a reason to be upset..you are tripping.

People always use ..the "well he is a celeb..it comes with it" card...but folks bleed just like you.

It would be an uproar on here if one yall posted a topic about an accomplishment and someone kept coming in the thread asking you questions that you dont approve about your past? But hey its a message board...people gon comment it comes with the territory right??

Yea it may be your job to ask questions..but I guess people put job/money over respecting others.

At the end of the day...nobody was right in this...let that boy sing and dance and pub his cd....and dont go incredible hulk...then everybody wins.

And the key words are 'came back'......:lol:

I bet his pocketbook was shawt during that time. :lol:

:lol: True, Chris a young pretty boy, these young girls ain't gone remember to long. :lol: If it came down between him and Flavor Flav, he gone b good. :lmao:

When I was young lad I saw a therapist for some psychological issues I had. Did it work? It remains to be seen.

:lol: True, Chris a young pretty boy, these young girls ain't gone remember to long. :lol: If it came down between him and Flavor Flav, he gone b good. :lmao:

:lmao:

If it came down to a lump of coal and Flava Flav, I would choose the coal. But then again, that would be an oxymoron......:emlaugh:

We (Americans) spend way too much time being consumed with the lives of celebrities who at the end of the day really could give two mustard seeds in a pot about us. Tired of Charlie Sheen and tired of this worn out Chris Brown tale.

Good for you. :clap:

You'll be surprised at the number of young women who support him now and how many think it's normal for a man to hit a woman. A lot of young women never stopped supporting Chris Brown.

How did Rhianna or Robyn make a grown light skinn dude throw a temper tantrum and toss a chair against a window? If he cant control himself, maybe he has bigger issues than we thought. Again he needs to grow up or not do anymore interviews.

Mullattos are weak i tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back