Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

Trust....Robin Roberts is no Rihanna. She's from the Ms Coast and a former b-baller......swang if you wanna....:smug: :lol:

:lmao: They don't know bout Robin!! She would have whooped his lil punk azz...which honestly, that's probably what he needs!!!

Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

Bigger than that... She might as well go sign up for Fox news next. A brother done apologized, is out there trying to promote his album and one of his own kind tries to blow him up on-air. I would have expected this from one of THEM, but not her...

Don't you have a degree in communications? You should understand this. You do realize that many of the questions anchors/reporters ask can also come from producers, right?

Stop trying to defend Chris' poor actions. I'm surprised at you. :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

What you mean, especally her? You think just because she's black, she OWES Chris something?

And unless I missed something, I didn't read where she pressed the issue. She asked the question, he tried to move away from the topic (nothing wrong with that), and he went to perform. It was after the interview that he acted a donkey.

She doesn't OWE Chris anything but yes Crit, since she is a sister and the brother is there to promote his album, she could have the kept the convo on point. Chris sat down to discuss the issue with Larry King. I watch Fox News from time to time, I see how THEY do with celebs who have gotten in trouble.

Do you think the Dixie Chicks got asked about the W. situation everytime they had a interview.

Don't you have a degree in communications? You should understand this. You do realize that many of the questions anchors/reporters ask can also come from producers, right?

Stop trying to defend Chris' poor actions. I'm surprised at you. :smh:

Yeah but I am sure that Chris manager probably made it understood that he was there to promote the album.

Now, nowhere did I defend his actions backstage.

I actually DO think Roberts should have not been messy with Chris. If someone white wanted to embarass him, fine but I do find a problem with one of our own doing this. Just like when Kendrick wrote that article about AlaState last week, I thougt it was disgusting that one of OUR own would publish the only negative literature about US. Oprah and Tyra were also horribly wrong for what they did to Chris. They banded together and had a WHOLE show dedicated to criminalizing him. I have never looked at either of them the same since.

http://www.suntimes.com/4450439-417/chris-brown-storms-out-of-good-morning-america-interview.html

Chris Brown stormed off the set of his “Good Morning America” appearance Tuesday morning and reportedly went into a violent rage backstage. The singer, who is said to have turned his life around since being charged with felony assault in 2009, was yelling, ripped off his shirt and threw a chair through his dressing room window TMZ reports.

During a live interview with the show’s co-host Robin Roberts, Brown became increasingly agitated as she repeatedly asked him about his domestic abuse incident with pop star Rihanna. The singer tried to steer the interview to focus on the release of his new album, “F.A.M.E.” which was released Tuesday, saying, “This album is what I want them to talk about and not stuff that happened two years ago.” Brown then took off before his second scheduled live performance.

A short time after Brown was seen leaving the studio, sans shirt, he tweeted and deleted, “I’m so over people bringing this past sh-t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bullsh-t!”

tweet chris back and tell him it's "their" not "there".
"thnks"

She doesn't OWE Chris anything but yes Crit, since she is a sister and the brother is there to promote his album, she could have the kept the convo on point. Chris sat down to discuss the issue with Larry King. I watch Fox News from time to time, I see how THEY do with celebs who have gotten in trouble.

Do you think the Dixie Chicks got asked about the W. situation everytime they had a interview.

And a SISTER is doing HER JOB. It comes with the territory that anything can be asked! You talking about Chris promoting himself. What about Robin doing what she's supposed to do to keep a job? She ain't been in the biz 20+ years by asking the "safe questions to help out the celebrities." This wasn't "Good Morning, America! I'm here to ONLY Promote You In Positive Light." Chile please!

How was it an ambush interview when people still talk about what happened? :lol:

Unless it's written and understood that those questions won't be asked PRIOR to the interview, the network can and will ask whatever questions they want. It's his publist's job to make sure his/her client (the celebrity) doesn't get "ambushed" with questions they are not prepared or not willing to answer!

Chris has been in this entertainment game long enough to know by now how it goes.
The only time I hear about that mess is when he is sitting across from a reporter like Robin Roberts. I have heard more about DUECES the last 2 years than I have about the Rihanna incident.

But whatever...........:noidea:

I'm just glad he has finally told people publically to kiss his natural, bright black azz over that Rihanna crap. I got sick of seeing him grovel because that heffa was thinking she was a female Mike Tyson and didn't know Buster Douglas was about to knock her butt out. :tup:

Last edited:

Yeah but I am sure that Chris manager probably made it understood that he was there to promote the album.

But was there an AGREEMENT to NOT ask the questions? 'Cause you make the requests all you want, but unless it's MUTUALLY AGREED upon, the media will ask what they want.

Show me where ABC agreed to NOT talk about Rhianna incident.

With a news station, Yes! With CMT, No!

Chris Brown stayed out of the media for awhile before he came back to doing his music. He had to know that when he did surface, he was going to have to give interviews and the question would come up. Again, his publicist and his camp should prepare him because now he has created another story. Now he will also have the byline, "Who also just recently stormed out of GMA studios after breaking a window...".

It should read, "I bet you felt like a real dummy up there Son, because that's what you looked like, a real dummy!" (Sanford & Son) :lol:

And a SISTER is doing HER JOB. It comes with the territory that anything can be asked! You talking about Chris promoting himself. What about Robin doing what she's supposed to do to keep a job? She ain't been in the biz 20+ years by asking the "safe questions to help out the celebrities." This wasn't "Good Morning, America! I'm here to ONLY Promote You In Positive Light." Chile please!

I'm sure that you know that when these people go on air, they have asked that certain questions not be asked. Recall how Whitney was gonna beat Oprah down about 15 years ago for asking questions that were in the agreement not to be asked? :lol: Whitney never went back but after she "cleaned up", they went to Oprah...someone who looked like us and would stick to the script..and this time, Oprah stuck to the script.

No, Robin was just doing her job.

If he's not prepared to answer questions about what happened in '09, then he shouldn't do interviews. Because ANY real journalist is going to ask the relevant questions that their viewers/readers want to know. And a major, well-respected cable network like ABC/GMA: you can best believe they're going to ask the right questions.

I see why I'll never get alone with you... This post is so beyond being full of shyt...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I actually DO think Roberts should have not been messy with Chris. If someone white wanted to embarass him, fine but I do find a problem with one of our own doing this. Just like when Kendrick wrote that article about AlaState last week, I thougt it was disgusting that one of OUR own would publish the only negative literature about US. Oprah and Tyra were also horribly wrong for what they did to Chris. They banded together and had a WHOLE show dedicated to criminalizing him. I have never looked at either of them the same since.

GMA had their chance to do just that with Charlie Sheen.
All of them, INCLUDING ROBIN ROBERTS, was having a good ole, knee slapping smiling good time with him. All of them was joking about him actually "WINNING".

Maybe Chris needs to send Robin one of his naked photos.

:lmao: They don't know bout Robin!! She would have whooped his lil punk azz...which honestly, that's probably what he needs!!!

stop being full of it like that other man hater...smh

GMA had their chance to do just that with Charlie Sheen.
All of them, INCLUDING ROBIN ROBERTS, was having a good ole, knee slapping smiling good time with him. All of them was joking about him actually "WINNING".

That's because Charlie Sheen was in control of the interview, in control of his actions.

Shyyttttt while Chris up here trying to clown Charlie he needs to be learning how to WIN with that fugged up situation!! LMAO

But naw...Chris want to act like a spoiled brat and throw a hissy fit. smh Isnt' he still on probation or some shyt?! He needs to hire Charlie Sheen ASAP!!

What was wrong with what she said?!!

I'm no big Chris Brown fan. But I know BS when I see it.

Charlie Sheen.. has epic parties with two underage kids in the house. Two hookers raising his son. Shoots a batch, beats a batch (repeatidly). And he gets a NBC reality show to make his wife look like the unfit parent, plus he sells out a TOUR because of the media for people to come watch him say a bunch of bull about him "Winning"...

Chris B. had a fight with his ex. in which she initiated.. (He was still wrong)... He go his way she go his... and the same media want to keep making this kid out to be a boogie man monsta'. Casey give me a break, if that shyt was happening to you I would say the same.

smh

Plain and simple... Black people like to see Black people fail....

Everybody drillin Robin Roberts on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back