Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

How do I get to Robin Roberts twitter? :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

I'm no big Chris Brown fan. But I know BS when I see it.

Charlie Sheen.. has epic parties with two underage kids in the house. Two hookers raising his son. Shoots a batch, beats a batch (repeatidly). And he gets a NBC reality show to make his wife look like the unfit parent, plus he sells out a TOUR because of the media for people to come watch him say a bunch of bull about him "Winning"...

Chris B. had a fight with his ex. in which she initiated.. (He was still wrong)... He go his way she go his... and the same media want to keep making this kid out to be a boogie man monsta'. Casey give me a break, if that shyt was happening to you I would say the same.

smh

ya'll make it seem like folks gave Charlie Sheen a pass. We must not have been watching the same media reports. Maybe it wasn't discussed as much on TSPN b/c nobody on here really cares about Charlie Sheen (white man, who gives a fugg) vs. Chris Brown (black guy singing our music). How often do we talk about Brittany Spears, Dixie Chicks, Christina Aguilera, etc. on here. That doesn't mean folks overlooking what they did...we just aren't their fans. LMAO

Y'all on the slowbus today. You the bus captain Jared!! :lmao:

Plain and simple... Black people like to see Black people fail....

Everybody drillin Robin Roberts on twitter.

exactly!

To THEM.. those with real communication degrees... It's not a WOMEN vs. MAN thing... That's just on here with that childish BS. We stopped boys vs. girls in the 3rd grade.

So black folk in positions like that just love to clown other blacks to fit in with the rest of them "other" folk.

She's getting everything she deserve on twitter with her dumb azz...

ya'll make it seem like folks gave Charlie Sheen a pass. We must not have been watching the same media reports. Maybe it wasn't discussed as much on TSPN b/c nobody on here really cares about Charlie Sheen (white man, who gives a fugg) vs. Chris Brown (black guy singing our music). How often do we talk about Brittany Spears, Dixie Chicks, Christina Aguilera, etc. on here. That doesn't mean folks overlooking what they did...we just aren't their fans. LMAO

:lol: That's what throwing me.....all the reports on Charlie have not been good. How the heck can you make it good......:xeye:

Chris let his emotions get the best of him this morning and if he could take it back, I guarantee you he would.....look for an apology tweet later...:lol:

Shut up dummy...lol

Who couldn't MISS Charlie Sheen on here.. Ain't mostly everyone on here democrats? Charlie Sheen was all over MSNBC and CNN. Them folks had UPDATES on this fool, BREAKING news on this fool....lol

Now the word "Winning" is affiliated with Charlie S. because of the media.

All yall other folk on the :retard: bus today. And guess what Casey! You ain't driving cause you the MOST :retard:..

Well maybe you are, cause that little pink bus is all over the place ramming in to houses, trees, and everything else..
:lmao:

I hope Chris Brown does succeed but he acts like a spoiled ass brat. He been whining since day 1. Yall dont ever see Mike Vick whining when the refs were turning the blind eye and letting the defense whoop his ass all over the field. He sucked that shit up and kept playing. And who told Chris to do the interview?? He could have declined. Again why is it so different with Chris but yall laugh that shit up at Ike Turner jokes, James Brown jokes, and all these other dudes who have beaten women. Dude need to stop acting like a lil bitch. I understand him being mad at the interview but dont go throwing shit and taking yo shirt off like a lil ass kid. Esp if you on probation and these white folks want to get an reaction from you.

Light skin dudes are soft i tell ya.

That's because Charlie Sheen was in control of the interview, in control of his actions.

Shyyttttt while Chris up here trying to clown Charlie he needs to be learning how to WIN with that fugged up situation!! LMAO

But naw...Chris want to act like a spoiled brat and throw a hissy fit. smh Isnt' he still on probation or some shyt?! He needs to hire Charlie Sheen ASAP!!

i agree

Well she's going to continue to get to play that role as long as Chris Brown continues to react the way he does.

Pretty much. :smh:

It should read, "I bet you felt like a real dummy up there Son, because that's what you looked like, a real dummy!" (Sanford & Son) :lol:

:emlaugh:

People are making fun of Charlie Sheen. Not praising him...:lol:

SMH Chris Brown stay losin. Now all the media will do is use this to say "well it looks like he IS violent after all."

Very interesting thread on here, as usual.

um, y'all do realize Charlie Sheen is WHITE and Chris Brown is BLACK, right?

SOFTBALL VICTIM QUESTIONS.

Why don't they ever press Rihanna about the 2 times she admitted to hitting CB when they were overseas. How bout pressing her about the 3 times she attacked him the night of this incident. How bout asking her if she needed anger mgnt classes and a felony record.

Matt Kemp didn't last a year with that psyco Rihanna.
He ran like hell in less than 6 months. He can't stand her now. :lol:

Exactly!

SOFTBALL VICTIM QUESTIONS.

Why don't they ever press Rihanna about the 2 times she admitted to hitting CB when they were overseas. How bout pressing her about the 3 times she attacked him the night of this incident. How bout asking her if she needed anger mgnt classes and a felony record.

Matt Kemp didn't last a year with that psyco Rihanna.
He ran like hell in less than 6 months. He can't stand her now. :lol:

you see how everyone skipped over this one lol smh@all these feminist on here.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im going to say this as honest as I can... if you hit me 3 times Im going to knock your ass out. Call it assault, abuse or whatever but 3 strikes, you OUT.

That boy better grow up!!! :lmao:

+1. I agree w/ this.

But that butch bitch robin roberts is like oprah in my book. I could never EVER stand her. Even during her ESPN days. I don't watch GMA JUST because of her. :slap: :vomit:

A woman being crazy/psychotic doesn't give a man rights to beating her...walk away and leave her crazy/psychotic ass alone. Cuz guess what? Your ass is the one that'll be locked up behind it...haven't we seen this enough to know which one the cops usually take to jail? So keep on with Imma knock her ass out shit, and we'll be reading about you too.

A woman being crazy/psychotic doesn't give a man rights to beating her...walk away and leave her crazy/psychotic ass alone.

+1. Fellas, this is gospel up here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Had an elder prof tell me that a loooooooooooooooong time ago. It's not worth it. That's why I left'em all alone currently cause all of them have a mental "issue" embedded w/in that overladen estrogen, IMHO. :D lol

I'm just sayin'... *whistling*

Very interesting thread on here, as usual.

um, y'all do realize Charlie Sheen is WHITE and Chris Brown is BLACK, right?

and the same black woman gave Sheen a pass if I remember correctly.

A woman being crazy/psychotic doesn't give a man rights to beating her...walk away and leave her crazy/psychotic ass alone. Cuz guess what? Your ass is the one that'll be locked up behind it...haven't we seen this enough to know which one the cops usually take to jail? So keep on with Imma knock her ass out shit, and we'll be reading about you too.

Ive never hit a female in my life.. never plan to... but Ive seen some dudes get the shit slapped, beat, kicked out of them while trying to walk away from their women (and this was in clubs).... THAT will never happen to me... 3 times ands its a one hitta quitta... Im not going to continue to beat your ass, but Ill guarantee you will "sleep" for a while.

You beat me to it....:tup:

All this talk goes out the window when one of your own(sister, daughter, etc) show up after getting beat. Then you're calling Pookie and Ray Ray nem to ride out.....:rolleyes:

and the same black woman gave Sheen a pass if I remember correctly.

Who da hell on here gave Sheen's crack head ass a pass? You so hell bent on somebody co-signing you and what Chris Brown did, that you're not even thinking straight yourself. Don't nobody on here even GAF about no white/rich ass Charlie Sheen. That's why I keep making the point that's he's WHITE and CB is black. Everyone knows they get away with waaaaaaaaaay more crap than black folks....let's keep it real here.

You beat me to it....:tup:

All this talk goes out the window when one of your own(sister, daughter, etc) show up after getting beat. Then you're calling Pookie and Ray Ray nem to ride out.....:rolleyes:

Very true...I don't condone violence in relationships, but when you see the person you're dealing with is NOT stable (there are usually signs before the hitting takes place), walk away from the relationship and keep it moving. It's too easy to get caught up in some bullshit. I'm not losing my freedom behind craziness...a man has one time to hit me, and I'm out. Period, bottom line, point blank...it should be the same with a man.

Who da hell on here gave Sheen's crack head ass a pass? You so hell bent on somebody co-signing you and what Chris Brown did, that you're not even thinking straight yourself. Don't nobody on here even GAF about no white/rich ass Charlie Sheen. That's why I keep making the point that's he's WHITE and CB is black. Everyone knows they get away with waaaaaaaaaay more crap than black folks....let's keep it real here.
He is talking about the same "woman" Robin Robinson... not you women on here Warn....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back