Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pops thats just life though. Its pros and cons to everything in life. You want a Mercedes Benz but guess what how much is it to maintain it, you can put regular gas in it and dont let it break down. You cant take it to the shade tree mechanic to get it fixed. I just get tired of hearing "its black men fault" "its black women's fault". Im like when did black folks really started hating each other like this. Its sad. All i know when it comes to Breezy, he made a mistake. But as an entertainer, he needs to learn to control himself esp in the public if he gets mad. That was no one fault but his own and he needs to stop acting like a lil bitch throwing a hissy fit.

I agree.

I like that avatar, SLT! :tup: :D

:D :tup:

Pops thats just life though. Its pros and cons to everything in life. You want a Mercedes Benz but guess what how much is it to maintain it, you can put regular gas in it and dont let it break down. You cant take it to the shade tree mechanic to get it fixed. I just get tired of hearing "its black men fault" "its black women's fault". Im like when did black folks really started hating each other like this. Its sad. All i know when it comes to Breezy, he made a mistake. But as an entertainer, he needs to learn to control himself esp in the public if he gets mad. That was no one fault but his own and he needs to stop acting like a lil bitch throwing a hissy fit.

Well put.......

Chile, we've been hating each other, you ain't know? :rolleyes: It started in slavery days, and is 1000 times worse now...hince, slave mentality!!! We can never have any decent conversations about it either, to try and offer solutions/resolutions. We just blame each other back and forth and no one is ever accountable for their own actions. Always someone else's fault...until we stop that schitt, this is what you have. That's what this entire thread was, a blamefest...it's all Rihanna and Robin Roberts fault that CB did what he did.

Chile, we've been hating each other, you ain't know? :rolleyes: It started in slavery days, and is 1000 times worse now...hince, slave mentality!!! We can never have any decent conversations about it either, to try and offer solutions/resolutions. We just blame each other back and forth and no one is ever accountable for their own actions. Always someone else's fault...until we stop that schitt, this is what you have. That's what this entire thread was, a blamefest...it's all Rihanna and Robin Roberts fault that CB did what he did.

No one ever said that. I don't think anyone gave an excuse for CB. Folks were just saying that they weren't exactly innocent either. It is a difference between making an excuse for someone and implicating both sides, even when one side is totally more wrong than the other. Most people make black and white arguments, I enjoy pointing out the gray.

No one ever said that. I don't think anyone gave an excuse for CB. Folks were just saying that they weren't exactly innocent either. It is a difference between making an excuse for someone and implicating both sides, even when one side is totally more wrong than the other. Most people make black and white arguments, I enjoy pointing out the gray.

Black men are color blind...

No one ever said that.don't think anyone gave an excuse for CB. Folks were just saying that they weren't exactly innocent either. It is a difference between making an excuse for someone and implicating both sides, even when one side is totally more wrong than the other. Most people make black and white arguments, I enjoy pointing out the gray.

:smh:
ok, if you say so...guess you haven't really read this thread. But anyway, business as usual...carry on!

When did anybody say that.
#1) We just trying to get an answer to "Why is it not assault when a woman hit a man and why is it a man is the one that go to jail, and is beat down for years for defending himself."
If you remember, SHE attacked CB 3 times that night before he tore her head off. That means he walked away 3 times and still got the short end of the stick while she got the victim card thrownm in her lap to this day.............FACT.

#2) It was YOU that made the statement that said:
That's all it is...black men constantly placing blame on everyone else but themselves. Everything is always someone else's fault, but yet women are victims. As my girl always says...GTFOH!!!!!

When did anybody say that.
#1) We just trying to get an answer to 'Why is it not assault when a woman hit a man and why is it a man is the one that go to jail, and is beat down for years for defending himself.

#2) It was YOU that made the statement that said:

You NEVER have anything positive to add to any thread, dear so anything you say to me is a moot point....in the words of Crit, chile, bye! The main one up in here talking about it's somebody's else's fault besides Chris....get on somewhere.

It does make a difference whether or not she hit him first. I don't know. I wasn't in that car to see. Not saying, that makes his actions right but it does change the dynamic. There is a difference between a provoked and unprovoked attack.

the only thing I hate is that it helped launch that no-talent having wench career. First her, now Justin Beiber...

You NEVER have anything positive to add to any thread, dear so anything you say to me is a moot point....in the words of Crit, chile, bye! The main one up in here talking about it's somebody's else's fault besides Chris....get on somewhere.

Yep I know...........and RIGHT BACK AT'CHA with the NEVER part. :lol:
When trapped in the PC corner, run and hide even when your own words are reposted for all to see. That is what you do best.........RUN.

That and deleting post on the sports page when a certain school is involved. :lol:

Last edited:
It does make a difference whether or not she hit him first. I don't know. I wasn't in that car to see. Not saying, that makes his actions right but it does change the dynamic. There is a difference between a provoked and unprovoked attack.

the only thing I hate is that it helped launch that no-talent having wench career. First her, now Justin Beiber...

Of course there is pop, that's why I stated much earlier that domestic violence in our community is a serious issue...no one should be hitting either party, in a relationship. BUT apparently you all are missing the point of this hea thread...this particular thread is about CB having a tantrum on GMA. It is NOT Rihanna or Robin's fault that he still hasn't gotten over her and moved on. If this topic is still that touchy with him, then he still has some serious issues about it that need to be dealt with before something really bad happens, that he can come back from. All this incident did was confirm what folks have been thinking of him since the fight went down between him and ole girl. HE needs to learn how to be accountable for HIS actions and stop blaming other folks. Shit happens to all of us, but it's how we learn from it and move on. Stop blaming everyone else and do what you need to do to rectify the situation. and yes, BLACK MEN have that bad...I hear it all the time!

Yep I know...........and RIGHT BACK AT'CHA with the NEVER part. :lol:
When trapped in the PC corner, run and hide even when your own words are reposted for all to see. That is what you do best.........RUN.

That and deleting post on the sports page when a certain school is involved. :lol:

My words didn't bite me in the ass, but if it makes your dyck hard to think you're doing something to me, since apparently I bother you so much, keep right ahead little boy.

That's what irritates the men. The women refuse to acknowledge that Robin Roberts has some culpability here. They want to solely diss Chris and then claim that it's an unfair blame game toward Rihanna and Robin Roberts. Totally biased and hypocritical.

Chris Brown is a grown man. He's 21 years old. He's not a child although he acts like one sometimes. He's totally responsible for his behavior and I think he made an error in judgment here.

However, Robin Roberts should have respected his wishes to not talk about the Rihanna issue. She didn't, she goaded him and she is responsible for that decision. Period.

My words didn't bite me in the ass, but if it makes your dyck hard to think you're doing something to me, since apparently I bother you so much, keep right ahead little boy.

Dayum Warn, these right here fighting words gurl...:slap::flamethro:deadhorse:

Dyck hard, doing something to you........Yadda, Yadda, yadda.
You not as IMPORTANT as you think so since you want to get so personal over a nothing thread that it make you dripping wet, then so be it.

BTW:
Didn't you tell me I never add anything so stop replying to me.
Don't get upset because you have nothing but a neck roll in my direction LITTLE girl.
Trust, I can go the rest of my life without posting to you.

Don't try to take me down with you bruh :lol:. I already got warned twice about the Smackboard, check my signature.

Warn, I ain't got anything to do with it. :lol:

white_flag.jpg

That's what irritates the men. The women refuse to acknowledge that Robin Roberts has some culpability here. They want to solely diss Chris and then claim that it's an unfair blame game toward Rihanna and Robin Roberts. Totally biased and hypocritical.

Chris Brown is a grown man. He's 21 years old. He's not a child although he acts like one sometimes. He's totally responsible for his behavior and I think he made an error in judgment here.

However, Robin Roberts should have respected his wishes to not talk about the Rihanna issue. She didn't, she goaded him and she is responsible for that decision. Period.

What did she do that was so wrong to this GROWN MAN? She stated that it was discussed up front what types of questions would be asked. If he didn't want to discuss anything dealing with Rihanna, he should have stated that up front or better yet, not even do interviews if he can't handle Rihanna questions.

Don't try to take me down with you bruh :lol:. I already got warned twice about the Smackboard, check my signature.

Warn, I ain't got anything to do with it. :lol:

white_flag.jpg

Baby, if you think I'm worried about that lil dude that probably fights women himself, you are sadly mistaken....let him post away and get his rocks off.

Pops she was big before that accident. Her biggest hit was Umbrella and that was a year before that. again what does Rihanna have to do with Chris acting a fool in a dressing room?

What did she do that was so wrong to this GROWN MAN? She stated that it was discussed up front what types of questions would be asked. If he didn't want to discuss anything dealing with Rihanna, he should have stated that up front or better yet, not even do interviews if he can't handle Rihanna questions.

Disrespect, Warndalyn.

When he tried to change the subject (several times), she should have left it alone and talked about his album which is what he was there for.

But, like a typical disrespectful Black woman, she had to be rude and push the issue.

I keep telling y'all that disrespect is unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated by any man. Chris Brown just needs a more mature way of making that point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back