Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

Beans, you just trying to miss my point, ain't you? I'm basically saying you feel the economic impact when you do the things that may just cause your finance to take a hit. That's all I'm saying.

I tell you what, get mad at your boss, scream and hurl a chair through the window and rip your shirt off. Let me know how that works out for you, your family and the bill collectors....:lol:
I get your point SLT. Really. But, what differs from talented songwriter singers and ordinary Joes like me that works for their money, is I cant make money from royalty checks. So, your example is like apples to oranges.

Believe me, as long as Chris stays out of jail he could act an ass all he wants. Other performers would STILL want him to write songs for them. You probably would never know either.

Example, I never knew how many songs, performers, and people Ne-Yo worked with and wrote for until I heard him interviewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

I get your point SLT. Really. But, what differs from talented songwriter singers and ordinary Joes like me that works for their money, is I cant make money from royalty checks. So, your example is like apples to oranges.

Believe me, as long as Chris stays out of jail he could act an ass all he wants. Other performers would STILL want him to write songs for them. You probably would never know either.

Example, I never knew how many songs, performers, and people Ne-Yo worked with and wrote for until I heard him interviewing.

You can write all day long, BUT that song has to be a hit and get alot of rotation and airplay for it to be considered successful and fruitful. I don't know if Chris is writing for others, but yesterday he was promoting songs from his new album. Bad choice on his part and I don't see records sales soaring just because he did this. He needs to stop doing interviews if certain questions cause him to be volatile. He will never grow from it until he is accept the fact that people are still talking about.

I personally don't think about it now, but I guarantee you those who heard about it yesterday immediately related back to it. If that's what he want his fans to also remember about him, then more power to him. :tup: Go F.A.M.E.!

All this comparing what he did to other celebs antics doesn't help it. Take ownership for yourself and move on.

You can write all day long, BUT that song has to be a hit and get alot of rotation and airplay for it to be considered successful and fruitful. I don't know if Chris is writing for others, but yesterday he was promoting songs from his new album. Bad choice on his part and I don't see records sales soaring just because he did this. He needs to stop doing interviews if certain questions cause him to be volatile. He will never grow from it until he is accept the fact that people are still talking about.

I personally don't think about it now, but I guarantee you those who heard about it yesterday immediately related back to it. If that's what he want his fans to also remember about him, then more power to him. :tup: Go F.A.M.E.!

All this comparing what he did to other celebs antics doesn't help it. Take ownership for yourself and move on.

Still, this won't affect his target audience - teenage girls - one single bit. They will still buy this song in droves.

If a black woman attacks a black man and he defends himself, he is going to jail.
If a white woman attacks a black man and he defends himself, he is going to jail

The more subjects we bring up, the more I see bm getting the short end of the stick. Maybe, this explains why brothers aren't so hesitant to get married.

I been saying that and giving examples of that for years here but I, along with Cee Dogg was labeled a "woman hater" for simply pointing that out. :lecture:

jsupop33.............. Welcome to the:
d87++women-haters+club.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that avatar, SLT! :tup: :D

Still, this won't affect his target audience - teenage girls - one single bit. They will still buy this song in droves.

That's all I been saying. Those teenagers are going to keep him rich. They will go out and buy 2-3 CDs just to say "We support you, Chris!" And on top of that, the songs he writes for other R&B singers.

If a black woman attacks a black man and he defends himself, he is going to jail.
If a white woman attacks a black man and he defends himself, he is going to jail.

The more subjects we bring up, the more I see bm getting the short end of the stick. Maybe, this explains why brothers aren't so hesitant to get married.

Is this the reason why so many men are coming out as gay??

Is this the reason why so many men are coming out as gay??

No.
That gay preception comes from the MEDIA and trash talk shows because in reality, that percentage of men is very, very, small. Too small to count in a nation of 370 plus million people.

The "going to jail no matter what" is the reason so many men today run like hell from relationships and marriage. We already know the "short end of the stick" is welded to our backs. :tup:

That's all I been saying. Those teenagers are going to keep him rich. They will go out and buy 2-3 CDs just to say "We support you, Chris!" And on top of that, the songs he writes for other R&B singers.

LOL!!! You win Beans!

I'm throwing my hands in the air,and waving them like I just don't care. :)

Yall old folks act like you not buying his records gone hurt his pockets. :lol: Look kids don't remember nothing past the last two weeks. :lol:

I'm not a Chris Brown fan but they really need to let his past go! He's apologized, did is time, cried what else is there to talk about? Move on from it and find something else to talk about!

Cosign!

No.
That gay preception comes from the MEDIA and trash talk shows because in reality, that percentage of men is very, very, small. Too small to count in a nation of 370 plus million people.

The "going to jail no matter what" is the reason so many men today run like hell from relationships and marriage. We already know the "short end of the stick" is welded to our backs. :tup:

not me. most dudes dont wanna get married bc they dont want to or they scared. alot of guys still do stupid things knowing they run the risk of going to jail and they still do it. Thats a cop out IMO.

Publicity stunt!!! I don't believe he handled the questions like he did, then went on stage and peformed a song, and then goes and loses his temper. He got what he wanted. He's been talked about. Bad press is still press. Y'all talking about it. They talking about it. He looking to reap the rewards.

I thought about this yesterday too...he's trying to sell CD's and get himself back on the charts/in the game....don't know if this was a good way to do it, but we shall see.

I checked this out today...was waiting on RR to talk about it, this morning....so, if he already knew this topic was going to be brought up, what's the problem? :rolleyes:

not me. most dudes dont wanna get married bc they dont want to or they scared. alot of guys still do stupid things knowing they run the risk of going to jail and they still do it. Thats a cop out IMO.

That's all it is...black men constantly placing blame on everyone else but themselves. Everything is always someone else's fault, but yet women are victims. As my girl always says...GTFOH!!!!!

I think producers were pushing Robin to keep asking the questions. When he tried to move on to the album, she didn't seem as smooth as she usually is. They actually invited him BACK on the show.

I do think this was partially a publicity stunt. I was listening to a "pop" station this morning and they were saying they were receiving even MORE requests for his song Yeah3X this morning.

Cop out my azz.
I look, learn, and act.

No way in hell I'll go through the shat I have seen guys go through just because a mofo want to act a fool.

Black men want to blame others?
Apply that to all the women you see, BOO-HOOIN' in front of the cameras talking about how much of a victim they are and how NOTHING is their fault. You can start the examples with the woman this story is all about............... Rihanna. :lol:

PROVE ME WRONG and no POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PLEASE. :lol:

MEN AND WOMEN BOTH PLAY THE VICTIM ROLE BUT CAN THE WAY OTHERS ACT DEFER YOU FROM GETTING MARRIED? IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED THATS COOL. SOME FOLKS SHOULDNT GET MARRIED BUT DONT BLAME IT ON THE POSSIBILITY OF GOING TO JAIL BC U LOST YOUR HEAD AS A REASON. FOLKS DO SHIT TO YOU AT WORK BUT AINT NOBODY GOT SO MAD THAT YOU THROWING CHAIRS AND SHIT. HAS THAT DEFERRED YOU FROM GETTING A JOB WORKING WITH SOME DUMMIES? NO BC YOU WANT THAT MONEY.

I thought about this yesterday too...he's trying to sell CD's and get himself back on the charts/in the game....don't know if this was a good way to do it, but we shall see.

I checked this out today...was waiting on RR to talk about it, this morning....so, if he already knew this topic was going to be brought up, what's the problem? :rolleyes:

That's all it is...black men constantly placing blame on everyone else but themselves. Everything is always someone else's fault, but yet women are victims. As my girl always says...GTFOH!!!!!

Of course, no BLACK woman has every played the victim card........ Including "Act like Tyson until you get your azz kicked" RiHanna.

No BLACK woman has every done anything to cause a problem. No BLACK woman has every said ITS NOT MY FAULT when Stevie Wonder can see that it was. No BLACK woman has every blammed anybody else for her crazy ways. It is ALWAYS black men blamming everybody else when they get sick of taking garbage from one of these mad BLACK women.

You want to specify things about BLACK MEN, how about those examples of the mad black woman. :lol:

So you guys dispute that the judicial system is biased towards women.

They will dispute that while hooked to a polygraph knowing they will flunk the test. :lol:

Boom,
No one is saying to never get married. I will probably be married within the next three years myself. I am just saying, being an outside observer, I see a lot of crap and I can see why some folks have no desire to get married. That is also why I don't believe the average person is ready to get married at 21, 22,23.

Pops thats just life though. Its pros and cons to everything in life. You want a Mercedes Benz but guess what how much is it to maintain it, you can put regular gas in it and dont let it break down. You cant take it to the shade tree mechanic to get it fixed. I just get tired of hearing "its black men fault" "its black women's fault". Im like when did black folks really started hating each other like this. Its sad. All i know when it comes to Breezy, he made a mistake. But as an entertainer, he needs to learn to control himself esp in the public if he gets mad. That was no one fault but his own and he needs to stop acting like a lil bitch throwing a hissy fit.

Pops thats just life though. Its pros and cons to everything in life. You want a Mercedes Benz but guess what how much is it to maintain it, you can put regular gas in it and dont let it break down. You cant take it to the shade tree mechanic to get it fixed. I just get tired of hearing "its black men fault" "its black women's fault". Im like when did black folks really started hating each other like this. Its sad. All i know when it comes to Breezy, he made a mistake. But as an entertainer, he needs to learn to control himself esp in the public if he gets mad. That was no one fault but his own and he needs to stop acting like a lil bitch throwing a hissy fit.

CO-SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back