Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

You'll be surprised at the number of young women who support him now and how many think it's normal for a man to hit a woman. A lot of young women never stopped supporting Chris Brown.

Man what?? My lil sister is one of his biggest fans. I told her to not call me when a man goes upside her head. Call Chris Brown

Re: Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Robinson

When I was young lad I saw a therapist for some psychological issues I had. Did it work? It remains to be seen.

Dude I could have saved you a trip. All you gotta do is put your face down there mane. You will never be the same again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Robin Roberts gave him softball questions. To be honest, he was rude in the way he responded back to Robin on the first question. That is why she asked again. Can't we hold ourselves accountable. A guy should never hit a lady.

I don't think he was rude at all. However, he tried to make it OBVIOUS that he didn't want to go down that road. Maybe that did tick her off and make her keep going there.

Dude I could have saved you a trip. All you gotta do is put your face down there mane. You will never be the same again.

PAUSE!

Last edited:

You'll be surprised at the number of young women who support him now and how many think it's normal for a man to hit a woman. A lot of young women never stopped supporting Chris Brown.

Young women never stopped supporting. It was white people and uppity black people and Jay-Z (who was mad CB was boning his side chick) who tried to hold him back. When all of that went down, most young people were like, "well what did she do."? Girls now KNOW they are crazy. I don't think many of us WANT to hit a woman but like DaHill said, some of these girls KNOW that we won't hit them so they take stuff too far.

As for defending CB, I don't think any of us are defending him. What he did was wrong but, to me, he is not the poster child for abusing women. He might prove to be an Ike Turner but from what we know of him, that is not the case. It was one VERY bad mistake and he has paid for it over and over again. Publicist or not, he should have flat out told Robin, "I am not discussing anything pertaining to that incident." ...and if she kept on..."he should have said, if you ask about Rihanna sexy azz one mo time, I'm walkin to the back and out the back door." ..and if she asked again, he should have said, "Bit@h, didn't I tell you..." :lol: Nah, he should have just walked out at that point and left her sitting there looking silly.

Chris Brown should have gone Jim Everett on Robin Roberts

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N7txYT1P1S4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He is a public figure, unless he is dumb as a stump, he should know (or at least been told) that those question will dog him for the rest of him career.

Sounds like his anger management class did not work.

The media will build you up and tear you down. That's the real world for entertainers.

We would have no friends or contact with any family if we stopped supporting anyone we knew that made a mistake. I'm sure they were upset at him but everyone messes up...you dont have to kick them to the curb.

I'm guessing everyone stopped supporting all them motown singers and groups who beat on on their women. David Ruffin made Chris Brown look like Ghandi..and yall love him lol

Last edited:

That dude soft as heck. Robin Roberts didn't really go after Chris Brown about the incident.

I don't agree with asking a question, when it was known not to talk about a particular subject. If I "respectfully" ask you not to bring up something...I expect that to be upheld. I mean...why wouldn't it be?

Only thing CB did wrong was not throw a chair "in his own damn house". Gotta know and expect that kind of thing to happen at any point. He's been in the game long enough...he knows the media likes to poke the bear. He should have his "walk off the stage without saying isht" regimine down pat by now.

i can't wait til crap like this hits justin bieber...beiber...whatever.

I wonder how the media will work this? :lol:

Me either. I can't stand that little no-talented brat.

If a black woman attacks a black man and he defends himself, he is going to jail.
If a white woman attacks a black man and he defends himself, he is going to jail.

The more subjects we bring up, the more I see bm getting the short end of the stick. Maybe, this explains why brothers are so hesitant to get married.

Last edited:

As long as he brings in more money than Chris Brown-he'll be fine.

He is a public figure, unless he is dumb as a stump, he should know (or at least been told) that those question will dog him for the rest of him career.

Until he has a ultra best selling cd, start on a hit show or start in a hit movie. Victor Silva, Phil Lewis, Paula Poundstone, Jeffery Jones, Tim Allen and others seem to have no trouble finding jobs despite either molesting children, killing folks or going to prison. Phil Lewis is the only black guy in that group of names I listed-you find him on a certain Disney show featuring twins.

However, he tried to make it OBVIOUS that he didn't want to go down that road. Maybe that did tick her off and make her keep going there.

Remember this is the same person that was ripped for not going after Tiger when she interviewed him. So if she chose to ignore that incident-she would look bad and end up getting passed over when bigger and better folks to interview. She really didn't go after him-because he did redirect it back to his cd. He went nuts over that interview? I hate to see what someone who really would go at him would cause him to do.

He should have his "walk off the stage without saying isht" regimine down pat by now.

And nobody would be interviewing him or letting him perform on thier shows. He manned up to his mistake, however all his antics afterwards is what has gotten him messed up. The Larry King interview, the tatts, the p*nis shot that he leaked out for attention and so on.

I'm sure they were upset at him but everyone messes up...you dont have to kick them to the curb.

True. However sooner or later someone who does not GAS about Chris Brown the singer, but GAS abourt Chris Brown the young man has to come around and put this boy in his place. Too many folks like Chris have enablers that excuse everything he does. So he acts a fool and all of us on this board knows he was wrong. However those leeches in Chris's camp are supporting what he does. Because they think any attention is GOOD attention.

What good does this bring 10 more folk buy his cd??? I was in Target and his cd was in BULK-yet Lady Ga Ga, Jennifer Hudson, Lupe and even Bobby Valentino were SOLD OUT.
A lead role in a movie?? Yeah that worked real well with Omarion and Bow Wow
A cover on a hoodrat magazine?
Appearance on 106 & Park?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Publicity stunt!!! I don't believe he handled the questions like he did, then went on stage and peformed a song, and then goes and loses his temper. He got what he wanted. He's been talked about. Bad press is still press. Y'all talking about it. They talking about it. He looking to reap the rewards.

It will be open season on him now - all reporters looking to make a name for themselves will go after him.

Not to bright of him.

As long as he brings in more money than Chris Brown-he'll be fine.

Until he has a ultra best selling cd, start on a hit show or start in a hit movie. Victor Silva, Phil Lewis, Paula Poundstone, Jeffery Jones, Tim Allen and others seem to have no trouble finding jobs despite either molesting children, killing folks or going to prison. Phil Lewis is the only black guy in that group of names I listed-you find him on a certain Disney show featuring twins.

Remember this is the same person that was ripped for not going after Tiger when she interviewed him. So if she chose to ignore that incident-she would look bad and end up getting passed over when bigger and better folks to interview. She really didn't go after him-because he did redirect it back to his cd. He went nuts over that interview? I hate to see what someone who really would go at him would cause him to do.

And nobody would be interviewing him or letting him perform on thier shows. He manned up to his mistake, however all his antics afterwards is what has gotten him messed up. The Larry King interview, the tatts, the p*nis shot that he leaked out for attention and so on.

True. However sooner or later someone who does not GAS about Chris Brown the singer, but GAS abourt Chris Brown the young man has to come around and put this boy in his place. Too many folks like Chris have enablers that excuse everything he does. So he acts a fool and all of us on this board knows he was wrong. However those leeches in Chris's camp are supporting what he does. Because they think any attention is GOOD attention.

What good does this bring 10 more folk buy his cd??? I was in Target and his cd was in BULK-yet Lady Ga Ga, Jennifer Hudson, Lupe and even Bobby Valentino were SOLD OUT.
A lead role in a movie?? Yeah that worked real well with Omarion and Bow Wow
A cover on a hoodrat magazine?
Appearance on 106 & Park?

Man when were those other cds released? LOL you can't compare a release date cd to something released weeks ago. You also can't compare one that shipped a fraction of the units the other did.

And the key words are 'came back'......:lol:

I bet his pocketbook was shawt during that time. :lol:
Not really. R kelly was writing and producing behind the scenes and STILL getting paid. That is what Chris is going to eventually be doing (if he's isnt already). He's going to be a ghostwriter for alot of other people. And I believe that he planned this stunt. It's no difference from when Janet did her famous tit showing before her CD dropped.

Publicity stunt!!! I don't believe he handled the questions like he did, then went on stage and peformed a song, and then goes and loses his temper. He got what he wanted. He's been talked about. Bad press is still press. Y'all talking about it. They talking about it. He looking to reap the rewards.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that sees this. I'm sure that his management thinks that if the world thinks you have an anger problem, then why not get paid off it like alot of other celebrities and stars that use their stunts (ex Dennis Rodman, Madonna, Charlie Sheen, etc...)

Oh, and Charlie Sheen have over 200k followers on Twitter and getting paid for advertising for an assistant that he wanted to hire to help him with his own show he is going to produce. :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not really. R kelly was writing and producing behind the scenes and STILL getting paid. That is what Chris is going to eventually be doing (if he's isnt already). He's going to be a ghostwriter for alot of other people. And I believe that he planned this stunt. It's no difference from when Janet did her famous tit showing before her CD dropped.

I was speaking endorsements wise. When major companies drop you(Tiger Woods), the impact is definitely felt. And when you have people on your payroll, you need to consider the consequences of your actions and how it will affect them when you make a bonehead decision.

And Janet, feh! Justin T probably reaped way more than she did for that stunt. :nod:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that sees this.

I thought about that too, but look at him now. On probation(so I've read) and committing a crime....:rolleyes:

I was speaking endorsements wise. When major companies drop you(Tiger Woods), the impact is definitely felt. And when you have people on your payroll, you need to consider the consequences of your actions and how it will affect them when you make a bonehead decision.

And Janet, feh! Justin T probably reaped way more than she did for that stunt. :nod:

I thought about that too, but look at him now. On probation(so I've read) and committing a crime....:rolleyes:
But Tiger cant get paid without golf. R. Kelly can STILL write songs and produce if he never sells another CD ever and get paid. Everytime one of his songs are played on the radio (the song that he wrote for someone else), he get that royalty check so he doesnt need any endorsements.

But Tiger cant get paid without golf. R. Kelly can STILL write songs and produce if he never sells another CD ever and get paid. Everytime one of his songs are played on the radio (the song that he wrote for someone else), he get that royalty check so he doesnt need any endorsements.

Beans, you just trying to miss my point, ain't you? I'm basically saying you feel the economic impact when you do the things that may just cause your finance to take a hit. That's all I'm saying.

I tell you what, get mad at your boss, scream and hurl a chair through the window and rip your shirt off. Let me know how that works out for you, your family and the bill collectors....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back