Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

Nene is not even the tallest woman on the show. Hope looks at least 2 inches taller when they stand next to each other and she's about 5'11.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nene is not even the tallest woman on the show. Hope looks at least 2 inches taller when they stand next to each other and she's about 5'11.

Yeah, I noticed that last night. I didn't realize that Hope was so tall. But Hope is no size 10/12 either though.

Donald Trump should have selected Mo'Nique or Vivica A. Fox to be on Celebrity Apprentice with Nene.

Hmmm. That probably would be interesting. I would like to see NeNe try to talk bad to Mo'Nique like she does Latoya. Maybe that's why I hate NeNe so much. Because she's a bully in addition to being ghetto.

Thinking about the show ....

Am I the only one who was surprised Hope could put together a complete sentence? She has spent the whole show on the sidelines saying nothing with this blank look on her face. Like absolutely nothing is going on in her head. No wheels turning. Nothing at all. Just an empty headed piece of ass. I'm surprised she actually got anything done although I do feel Star was the real Project Manager. Star is always the real Project Manager. :lol:

Hmmm. That probably would be interesting. I would like to see NeNe try to talk bad to Mo'Nique like she does Latoya. Maybe that's why I hate NeNe so much. Because she's a bully in addition to being ghetto.

Thinking about the show ....

Am I the only one who was surprised Hope could put together a complete sentence? She has spent the whole show on the sidelines saying nothing with this blank look on her face. Like absolutely nothing is going on in her head. No wheels turning. Nothing at all. Just an empty headed piece of ass. I'm surprised she actually got anything done although I do feel Star was the real Project Manager. Star is always the real Project Manager. :lol:

yes, she is the real project manager in all the women's tasks...:emlaugh: She leads and head them up, whether they like it or not...then she sits back with her laptop and does her graphics thing, while watching them all self-destruct. Star will probably win the show.

yes, she is the real project manager in all the women's tasks...:emlaugh: She leads and head them up, whether they like it or not...then she sits back with her laptop and does her graphics thing, while watching them all self-destruct. Star will probably win the show.

I think so.

I'll bet on either Star or Meatloaf. Star is in the lead right now.

Has anybody noticed that Star doesn't do $hit but sit behind the computer all day and start $hit. She wants to dictate to everyone what's to be done, but when you get her by herself, she's quick to say "Well I'm not the project leader. That's not my job" She's playing everybody!!!!

Did y'all just see that?

Star is a bad woman. I don't care what anybody says.

Star isn't the bad one, NeNe is. NeNe wasn't woman enough to say how she really felt about Star; LaToya said exactly how she felt. NeNe isn't a horse; she's a dumb azz donkey/mule! Star is a brand name; she is there for the ratings. I would have fired Hope.

Last edited:
Star played that perfectly. She honestly thought she had won. But, once she found out she lost, she pitted NeNe and Latoya against each other and watched them burn. I bet NeNe didn't realized she had been used - once again - to do Star's dirty work until later on. :lol: NeNe is a dolt. Just dumb and ghetto for no reason. A mule is the perfect way to describe her.

Now, all Star has to do is set NeNe up for a fall and the white girls will be easy pickings.

Star played that perfectly. She honestly thought she had won. But, once she found out she lost, she pitted NeNe and Latoya against each other and watched them burn. I bet NeNe didn't realized she had been used - once again - to do Star's dirty work until later on. :lol: NeNe is a dolt. Just dumb and ghetto for no reason. A mule is the perfect way to describe her.

Now, all Star has to do is set NeNe up for a fall and the white girls will be easy pickings.

You on point. Star is playing that entire team except LaToya like a Piano. To bad those fools didn't see it.

I love the part when Trump said the execed hated all that tihs, except for LaToya's contribution. I say they turned against LaToya because of her brother and there were discussion to throw Latoya under the bus.

I love the way that Latoya repeatedly busted those chicks up.

You on point. Star is playing that entire team except LaToya like a Piano. To bad those fools didn't see it.

I love the part when Trump said the execed hated all that tihs, except for LaToya's contribution. I say they turned against LaToya because of her brother and there were discussion to throw Latoya under the bus.

I love the way that Latoya repeatedly busted those chicks up.

She pretty much said that everything Star touch gets mucked it up. She wasn't lying. What happened last night is how it usually goes down in real life. No matter how mucked the situation is, the strong will always eat the weak. Star knows how to play the game. Nene is just plain stupid. Even Trump said that Star was using her azz to attack Latoya and her dumb azz still went for it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She pretty much said that everything Star touch gets mucked it up. She wasn't lying. What happened last night is how it usually goes down in real life. No matter how mucked the situation is, the strong will always eat the weak. Star knows how to play the game. Nene is just plain stupid. Even Trump said that Star was using her azz to attack Latoya and her dumb azz still went for it.

Yep and NeNe doesn't even see Star coming for her azz :lol:

She could very well be 6'2 BUT in stilettos. I met her a couple of months back in the Raleigh, NC airport. She had on flat boots. We were about the same height. She's about 5'9-5-10. In 4-6 inch heels, of course, she's gonna be over 6 feet.

Keep in mind the ladies she stands besides are like sizes 4-6. Nene is twice their size, which still puts in a size 10-12 like I mentioned earlier. 250? Definitely not. 200? Maybe. I promise you, she is not that big. But what do you expect when you're standing next to women who are much shorter and smaller?

That is true, I used to host a little tv show and when I got home and watched it some of my guests looked huge when in fact they weren't. I have met several tv people in person and the average tv person is under 5'7" for men and most of the women are barely 110 pounds. They make Arnold look huge in his terminator movies and he's not even 6 feet. I would guess myself that NeNe is about 5'9" about 180 pounds, she's a big girl, but not huge

NeNe and Star are there for ratings..Trump knows those two are going to continuously butt heads and keep up drama. Watch next week...:lol:

NeNe and Star will be there until the end, Hope is next to go. Even Stevie Wonder can see what's brewing. S/N I'm ready for this upcoming Sunday's episode.

:lmao: you ninja's keep under estimating Ne Ne :lmao:

Latoya just phugg Star up.

Other one that Star unde estimated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

You know Trump couldn't have script this better himself for better ratings and more intrigue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

She called Star a Punk Ass Batch. Star was running from her...she was scared....LOL

She wasn't scared, she was taking the high road. Nene ain't nothing but a bully and was trying to bully Star. Star got his all figured out and will be there in the end. I think it will come down to Star and Matlin.

You know Trump couldn't have script this better himself for better ratings and more intrigue.

Yeah, Obama's breaking news came on at the right point in the show and he is telling Trump.

You're Fired!!!

She wasn't scared, she was taking the high road. Nene ain't nothing but a bully and was trying to bully Star. Star got his all figured out and will be there in the end. I think it will come down to Star and Matlin.

Yeah, Obama's breaking news came on at the right point in the show and he is telling Trump.

You're Fired!!!

Believe that high road bull isht if you want to.

Even Trump said she was being a punk.

Sent from my Android Captivate

Back