Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

I've never been a huge Star Jones fan but one thing I can say about her is that she was educated and successful before she ever hit the airwaves. She did not need to embarrass herself and portray "the ghetto bird" on some cheesy reality show to get a little shine.

Nene is an embarrassment. I don't find her antics funny. What a loud mouth bully. Star knows how to be classy when it is necessary. On the other hand Nene is pure trash and an embarrassment to herself and her race.

Black women are already fighting silly stereotypes and here comes Nene reinforcing each & every one of them.

Exactly! She better save her money...

I hated how Trump and his kids and the hair guy were looking as they watched her show her tail...:smh: They couldn't believe it...as the rest of America couldn't. She's one of those people you can't trust to take anywhere with you cause you never know when they will embarrass you for whatever reason they've sorted out in their minds...:tdown:

I've never been a huge Star Jones fan but one thing I can say about her is that she was educated and successful before she ever hit the airwaves. She did not need to embarrass herself and portray "the ghetto bird" on some cheesy reality show to get a little shine.

Nene is an embarrassment. I don't find her antics funny. What a loud mouth bully. Star knows how to be classy when it is necessary. On the other hand Nene is pure trash and an embarrassment to herself and her race.

Black women are already fighting silly stereotypes and here comes Nene reinforcing each & every one of them.

So true, but just a embarrassment to her.

Exactly! She better save her money...

I hated how Trump and his kids and the hair guy were looking as they watched her show her tail...:smh: They couldn't believe it...as the rest of America couldn't. She's one of those people you can't trust to take anywhere with you cause you never know when they will embarrass you for whatever reason they've sorted out in their minds...:tdown:

She's trying to guaranty herself another 15 minutes (Amarosa send help).

Yeah she so educated and classy that she married a gay man. Yeah that's class for you. :tup:

oh-snap.jpg

You mean Dancing Bear's post, dont you?

No, my repsonse. I don't mind no one attacking. i don't take it personal. I just like folks to realize if you say it, I will come back. Now even you know, I dish it and take it. Shyt you gets me all the time. :lol: Do I get mad at you? no. Actually it is funny most of the time. :lol: Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. :lol: I am actually thankful for you and SUJAGFAN, yall make me step my game up, because if not yall gonna get me. :lol: Heck even Kendrick wins sometimes. :lol: That's life. :lol:

So...they removed DB and then your probably hot, smart mouthed response...so...y'all even. Equal opportunity deletion.

Cee...it ain't all about you...:kiss: crazy azz...:lol:

What you say anyway...

That needed be deleted, Cee! :lol: I have NEVER seen you like that. :eek:
I deleted DB's post, too.

Aye I am man enough to admit I was wrong. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :lol: but I would like to say this Crit, to all these fools who keep letting I am am e-thuggin, and all that stuff come out of their mouth, I want them to get it correct. I am not a thug, I am gangster. Yes, always have been and always will be. You are what you are. Aye, like I say and anyone who knows me or went to AAMU or highschool or grew up with will tell you, if it is two things I have always said, I am from Bankhead and yes I am a Gangster. Being a gangster doesn't mean you do ignorant things or wear your pants off of your azz, or go to jail for that matter. It is what it is. If that bothers them, aye so be it. You can't change who you are. Like Jay-Z says, I ain't a Crip, but I got a gang of them in my crew.

Last edited:

Aye I am man enough to admit I was wrong. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :lol: but I would like to say this Crit, to all these fools who keep letting I am am e-thuggin, and all that stuff come out of their mouth, I want them to get it correct. I am not a thug, I am gangster. Yes, always have been and always will be. You are what you are. Aye, like I say and anyone who knows me or went to AAMU or highschool or grew up with will tell you, if it is two things I have always said, I am from Bankhead and yes I am a Gangster. Being a gangster doesn't mean you do ignorant things or wear your pants off of your azz, or go to jail for that matter. It is what it is. If that bothers them, aye so be it. You can't change who you are. Like Jay-Z says, I ain't a Crip, but I got a gang of them in my crew.

Had to have been, 'cause I ain't NEVER seen you like that. Must be that Gemini in you. :lol:

Aye BB, I am just saying. These cats laugh at me for haing a poodle. See a thug has to have a pit bull or a mean dog to prove who he is. A gangster can have a poodle walking in the projects because the foundation has been laid. :lol: Aye and he is a pretty lil poodle too. :lol:

LOL!!! I know all about you Bankhead, Hollywood Courts, Ashby Street, and Simpson Road folks. You aint got to tell me. And I didnt learn it through some songs or rap either.

Back