Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

Ok didn't Star tell meatloaf they didn't need the box in the shot?

Sent From My Samsung Captivate

I think another snakes head is about to be cut off on Sunday again.

Obama must have ready hurt his ratings, a three hour show tonight and he's going to fire two people before the game even starts next week.

Yeah she so educated and classy that she married a gay man. Yeah that's class for you. :tup:

:lmao: like most do when they let their job or title define who they are. Either they end up with a gay guy or a crackhead or both.

Everybody talks about Ne Ne but you should have been just as embarrass or even more so they way Star behaved.

You would have thought after being told the flyers she came up with last week, "look like something you find on your car window to get you to go to a ghetto club", she would have rein in her pompas ass some.

It's not over. Eliminated Lil John and Meatlof. Started the final task. John Rich has Lil John, Star Jones and Mark McGrath. Marlee Matlin's team is Meatloaf, Latoya Jackson and Richard Hatch. The final show and reunion should be next Sunday. It will be interesting to see if the "Wrath of NeNe" returns. :)

I've never seen this. Interesting.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bu4ZNdAFlEc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bu4ZNdAFlEc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Agreed. He did a good job.

The funniest part of the show was when Star said she and NeNe would make up and hang out "when pigs fly". :lol:

Agreed. He did a good job.

The funniest part of the show was when Star said she and NeNe would make up and hang out "when pigs fly". :lol:

Those two really don't like each other. Star called NeNe an embarrassment to all professional women. I wish they would have sat those two next to each other.

Was it me or did NBC mucked up the ending of the show. It seemed like it ended too abruptly.

Last edited:
Those two really don't like each other. Star called NeNe an embarrassment to all professional women. I wish they would have sat those two next to each other.

No baby, that was live tv...it would have gone down fa real.

I was actually surprised that NeNe showed up for the reunion show....also, was Dionne Warwick the only one that didn't show up?

I was actually surprised that NeNe showed up for the reunion show....also, was Dionne Warwick the only one that didn't show up?

Dionne and Richard Hatch didn't show. But, Hatch ... umm ... had other reservations. :lol:

Star made an interesting point about how NeNe attacked all of the Black women on the show. It's not surprising that NeNe and Star don't get along because those two types of women generally don't get along. I just wonder what NeNe attacking all of the other Black women says about her and her type of woman ... if anything.

Back