Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

Dionne is my favorite. What is so special about NeNe? The woman looks like a horse. :vomit:

... and tall and fine as one too. I sure wouldn't mind saddling up and riding dat azz. :D

You know she stars in real housewives of atlanta?

puke.gif

... and tall and fine as one too. I sure wouldn't mind saddling up and riding dat azz. :D

You know she stars in real housewives of atlanta?

Man I love this Show... Always Have..... Great Management and Leadership Analogies...

Last Night Lisa was Set up.... She cant go up Against those 2 Sistas(Star and Dionne)!!! LMBO!!!!

Dionne is Straight up OLE School..... "Baby, U got me *UCK'D UP!!!!:lol:

Star is a Very Strong Player..... She ll be on for a Minute....

Nene is playing smart.. for now and Remaining Neutral....that will change

Jose Looked Horrible and kinda :scared: as a Big Woman...:lol:

The Men's Book was Great... Lil Jon is Kool wit me...

Man I love this Show... Always Have..... Great Management and Leadership Analogies...

Last Night Lisa was Set up.... She cant go up Against those 2 Sistas(Star and Dionne)!!! LMBO!!!!

Dionne is Straight up OLE School..... "Baby, U got me *UCK'D UP!!!!:lol:

Star is a Very Strong Player..... She ll be on for a Minute....

Nene is playing smart.. for now and Remaining Neutral....that will change

Jose Looked Horrible and kinda :scared: as a Big Woman...:lol:

The Men's Book was Great... Lil Jon is Kool wit me...

Nene and Star will be into it soon...you know it's coming. :emlaugh: Ratings must stay up; and I too believe Star will be around for a while. :nod:

Nene and Star will be into it soon...you know it's coming. :emlaugh:

Nene has said in an interview (Wendy Williams, I think) that she wouldn't spit on Star if she was on fire. :emlaugh: She made it clear that she didn't like Star. So yeah, it's coming.

Nene and Star will be into it soon...you know it's coming. :emlaugh: Ratings must stay up; and I too believe Star will be around for a while. :nod:

Yeah there was a segment on Tom Joyner before the show started about Star hiring security to keep Ne Ne from fightig her.

What day does it come on? Hate i missed the first episode.

Sunday nites at 9 p.m./ET, I think. You're not too behind. Only the second show has aired.

In the past, they would air the old episodes on their cable network, NBC affiliate. Don't know if they still do that. So like if you missed it on a Sunday, you can watch it on the following Friday or something, or right before the new one airs.

Sunday nites at 9 p.m./ET, I think. You're not too behind. Only the second show has aired.

In the past, they would air the old episodes on their cable network, NBC affiliate. Don't know if they still do that. So like if you missed it on a Sunday, you can watch it on the following Friday or something, or right before the new one airs.

yes, they re-air them but I can't remember when...I know I watched the first episode's re-run on CNBC, or one of those channels like that.

You can have fun with that jack ass....

Naw why you wanna called the girl out her name?
?
What Nene did you

Don't be jealous just get you some spurs, saddle up and hold the hell on until she throws you. :lol:

I'm glad they fired Dionne's old lazy ass. I bet she smokes weed all day. She looks like she's always stuck in 1st gear.

Back