Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

I finally watched this last night.
I ask the question again.

Why is this Ghetto fabulous NeNe or whatever her name is on TV at all? :noidea:
This has got to be the most delousional ego-maniac talentless woman ever. I don't get the attraction or the hub-bub over this hood-rat. Somebody help me out as to why ya'll like her so much. :lecture:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just caught the ending and was shocked at NeNe's actions. She is looking really bad--her lack of education is obvious, her "sexy" overtures that Star talked to her about before her phone presentation (which she didn't take and instead looked like a simple twit bouncing around :smh:), and her unabashed loudness...she is dive-bombing her career quick, fast and in a hurry.

Like I said, this ain't no Real Housewife stuff and she is WAY out of her league. I think Hope is also, but at least she has the sense to keep her mouth shut.

she is dive-bombing her career quick, fast and in a hurry.

Doubt it. Her loudness and rudeness will KEEP her on reality TV. By now, people know (if they didn't know already) she brings drama, and drama sells. She's already signed up for the next season of RHOA, which I think is currently being taped. And now with Celebrity Apprentice (a well-respected show) added to her resume, she can demand more money now. So, Nene will be around as long as there's money to be made and reality TV is around.

NeNe is too old to continue to be a reality TV star. She looks and sounds like an immature woman. I say her "bankability" is falling quickly. Afterall , what's her staying power? Her big mouth and going off on folks? Girlfriend is outta here real soon. She was out of control last season on RHOA and she'll catch a real case soon if she keeps getting in folks faces and pulling on them.

NeNe is too old to continue to be a reality TV star. She looks and sounds like an immature woman. I say her "bankability" is falling quickly. Afterall , what's her staying power? Her big mouth and going off on folks? Girlfriend is outta here real soon. She was out of control last season on RHOA and she'll catch a real case soon if she keeps getting in folks faces and pulling on them.

And that's what's 'gon keep her on reality TV. :lol: And yes, her staying power is her mouth.
CT, it's reality TV. Not a sitcom or real drama series that requires the craft of real acting. If that were the case, Nene would've been killed over TV a long time ago.
How you think she got on Celebrity Apprentice or that temporary gig with the Atlanta news station (WXIA)? Her mouth. And to add Star Jones and Dionne in the mix on CA? The producers knew exactly what they were doing.

Doubt it. Her loudness and rudeness will KEEP her on reality TV. By now, people know (if they didn't know already) she brings drama, and drama sells. She's already signed up for the next season of RHOA, which I think is currently being taped. And now with Celebrity Apprentice (a well-respected show) added to her resume, she can demand more money now. So, Nene will be around as long as there's money to be made and reality TV is around.

And that's what's 'gon keep her on reality TV. :lol: And yes, her staying power is her mouth.
CT, it's reality TV. Not a sitcom or real drama series that requires the craft of real acting. If that were the case, Nene would've been killed over TV a long time ago.
How you think she got on Celebrity Apprentice or that temporary gig with the Atlanta news station (WXIA)? Her mouth. And to add Star Jones and Dionne in the mix on CA? The producers knew exactly what they were doing.

Sad part is she to delousional, Ghetto, and Ig-nant to understand that is not a good thing. She will continue to be put front and center just because a certain segment of people want to see just how stupid and hood rat she can actually get. After watching this nutt for the first time last night, I can go the rest of my life without ever seeing that big bass mouth chicken head again. :lol:

Sad part is she to delousional, Ghetto, and Ig-nant to understand that is not a good thing. She will continue to be put front and center just because a certain segment of people want to see just how stupid and hood rat she can actually get. After watching this nutt for the first time last night, I can go the rest of my life without ever seeing that big bass mouth chicken head again. :lol:

I agree. :lol:

I think Nene knows exactly what she's doing. She's not stupid. What she's doing is giving the people what they want and playing the role (to keep the checks coming in) -- like Jessica Simpson plays the ditzy role. Only difference is Jessica has real talent.

I think Nene knows exactly what she's doing. She's not stupid. What she's doing is giving the people what they want and playing the role (to keep the checks coming in) -- like Jessica Simpson plays the ditzy role. Only difference is Jessica has real talent.

An Jessica don't brush her teeth. :lol: Aye she said it, not me. :lol:

Thats my point.
It's one thing to ACT dumb like Jessica Simpson but actually have talent when it comes time to back things up. This NeNe woman has NO TALENT outside of being a extra loud mouth hood rat on TV.

NeNe is no different than those falling down drunk no talent slobs on Jersey Shore from what I saw last night. NeNe is the loud mouth relative that you don't take anywhere you go because you know she will embarrass you so bad, you will never be allowed back in. You surely don't take her around your group of friends that have never met her. She is strictly back yard family reunion BBQ material. :lol:

Last edited:
NeNe ... ugh. I'm not going to express my distaste for all things ghetto. Especially, ghetto women. You all have already said much of what I would say in a much more tactful and respectful manner than I would have anyway. So, I'm going to leave that subject alone.

Gary Busey.

I find myself rooting for Gary every show. I think Gary is crazy as a fox and knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing all of those guys like a fiddle and it's hilarious to me. He seems to be scatterbrained, but if you watch closely there's definitely a pattern to what he's doing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Gary Busey.

I find myself rooting for Gary every show. I think Gary is crazy as a fox and knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing all of those guys like a fiddle and it's hilarious to me. He seems to be scatterbrained, but if you watch closely there's definitely a pattern to what he's doing.

And a liar. That's the only thing I don't like about his character because he told several last night.

He denied the men saying he was trying to get hired as a spokesperson as well as the execs saying the same thing.

Last edited:
And a liar. That's the only thing I don't like about his character because he told several last night.

He denied the men saying he was trying to get hired as a spokesperson as well as the execs saying the same thing.

Yep. Which lets me know he knows and plans what he's doing. If he was truly crazy, he would have said he said it but that wasn't his intent.

I think the other guys are sincere and just trying to win. Gary's playing a role and doing it very well. The other guys are taking him at face value and getting frustrated because he not focused and task oriented like they are.

Notice how Gary is never "crazy" in the Boardroom. :lol:

Last edited:
NeNe ... ugh. I'm not going to express my distaste for all things ghetto. Especially, ghetto women. You all have already said much of what I would say in a much more tactful and respectful manner than I would have anyway. So, I'm going to leave that subject alone.

Gary Busey.

How you can you dislike Nene but like Gary? :xeye: Both say tasteless things and know what they're doing.

This is all about ratings. Let's be honest, there are more African Americans watching Celebrity Apprentice than ever before. NeNe may be "ghetto" and not the brightest but she is doing far more than her cast mates from RHOA.

She is simply riding the wave while she is still relevant and cashing in those checks and for that I don't blame her or anyone else that takes advantage of their 5 minutes.

This is all about ratings. Let's be honest, there are more African Americans watching Celebrity Apprentice than ever before. NeNe may be "ghetto" and not the brightest but she is doing far more than her cast mates from RHOA.

She is simply riding the wave while she is still relevant and cashing in those checks and for that I don't blame her or anyone else that takes advantage of their 5 minutes.

Basically.
But I still say Nene is not dumb. Is she college-educated? No. But dumb she is not. She has even said it herself that she needs to do something to make her living on RHOA.

Gary Busey is another reason I don't watch these fake as a $3 bill reality shows. Of all the people to fire, he kept this burned out drug addict simply because people will tune in to see if he actually stroke out or have a relapse on TV.

Reality TV is garbage.
Especially shows like this one that is set up not for the competition, but set up to see who can be made to act like the biggest, brainless fool in the world. And people wonder why these young kids post the stupid, dumb shat they do on YouTube and other sites hoping to get noticed with no shame. :lol:

Last edited:
How you can you dislike Nene but like Gary? :xeye: Both say tasteless things and know what they're doing.

Easy, I hate anything that I think portrays the Black community in a negative light. This Ray Lewis-in-a-skirt is a prime example of the ... Crit ... I'm going to be nice and not say what I really want to say. :)

Gary Busey is white and I don't really give a crap what he does. I don't think his antics have any affect on the white community at all. That Bearilla, on the other hand, makes us look bad. Period. She threatened to jump on Latoya Jackson yesterday! Can you imagine? Latoya can't kill a fly without help and this beast is trying to "keep it real" with Latoya on tv. Are you serious? :retard:

For that I don't blame her. The more I deal with clients in entertainment, I can't get mad at their hustle. They have to eat just like I do, and when you actually deal with them personally you see a totally different side. It is no different from the person in corporate america or any job that people call the "sellout". While they are moving up in the company for putting in more work, the person complaining is still sitting in the same position talking about how they hate their job. Do something about it to change your situation.

I also think people read way too much into these 1 hour shows that may have been filmed for 5-6 hours or more and after edits we only see what will bring the ratings.

For that I don't blame her. The more I deal with clients in entertainment, I can't get mad at their hustle. They have to eat just like I do, and when you actually deal with them personally you see a totally different side. It is no different from the person in corporate america or any job that people call the "sellout". While they are moving up in the company for putting in more work, the person complaining is still sitting in the same position talking about how they hate their job. Do something about it to change your situation.

I also think people read way too much into these 1 hour shows that may have been filmed for 5-6 hours or more and after edits we only see what will bring the ratings.

Very true, I believe.

I just want Big-n-Rich and Lil Jon to collaborate after this. Those guys seem to have a genuine like of each other. Them and Mike McGrath from Sugar Ray.

Back