Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

It was time for Dionne to go. She's old, cranky and abrasive. It was just time.

Star is the strongest woman on that team. Hope is by far the weakest. She's just there. I guess you can't expect more from a Playmate. The guys are just killing them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
People assume that Lil Jon is dumb. But his "thinking outside the box" idea is what won their competition for the video phone commercial.

I am glad Lil John is doing good. Folks think rappers are just stupid folks who make noise. he is showing them why folks like 50 Cents, PDiddy and JayZ are multi millionares. It takes more than just lyrics to be successful.

People assume that Lil Jon is dumb. But his "thinking outside the box" idea is what won their competition for the video phone commercial.

Yeap he did win it for them. Smart move by him. He is smarter than what folks think.

What won it for Lil Jon was that word "viral". Maybe his hip hop background helped him in knowing what it takes to create edgy content that moves people. I think a lot of CEOs are seeing the power of the internet and realize that content there can drastically affect the image of their company and products in a positive or a negative way.

What won it for Lil Jon was that word "viral". Maybe his hip hop background helped him in knowing what it takes to create edgy content that moves people. I think a lot of CEOs are seeing the power of the internet and realize that content there can drastically affect the image of their company and products in a positive or a negative way.

That was I think also. Even though I do believe he has a good business sense, that word 'viral' put that on their minds. It was a good strategy and it worked! The women followed what the execs were looking for 'emotion', but $$$$ always wins out.

Last edited:

The point is he had enough since to put it out there. Same thing Billy Bob suggest from Harvard and is called a genious.

I guess Lil John is officially off the SWACPAGES "stupid coonin' rapper" list since he has Trumps stamp of approval. Been saying for years here that nobody, WITH TALENT, can make 7, 8, or 9 figure incomes being dumb.

I guess Lil John is officially off the SWACPAGES "stupid coonin' rapper" list since he has Trumps stamp of approval. Been saying for years here that nobody, WITH TALENT, can make 7, 8, or 9 figure incomes being dumb.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

That's going too far. He made a video which is something he has experience in doing. Nothing more.

There are plenty of dumb, talented people who are paid for their talent. See Mike Tyson. Earning a high salary does not make a person smart. Likewise, being smart doesn't mean you earn a high salary either.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

That's going too far. He made a video which is something he has experience in doing. Nothing more.

There are plenty of dumb, talented people who are paid for their talent. See Mike Tyson. Earning a high salary does not make a person smart. Likewise, being smart doesn't mean you earn a high salary either.

MIKE TYSON was not in charge of the business or his money............NEVER WAS for Jump street.
Lil John built his name from the ground up. He was recording on TVT out of New York. TVT went under when Lil John pulled out because they tried to short him on his money. He made his mark producing and rapping. He ain't never let people rip him off like Mike Tyson. :lol:

Last edited:
It was a hell of alot more than the word viral that push them over the top, it was straight up business savvy.

Lil John knows most conservatives are closets something and he hit the nail on the head with the gay theme.

It also was stage presence and knowing his strong suit and using it to get them into what he was doing.

He had them literally standing and applauding before the commercial was even seen and the look on Star Jones face was priceless, it clearly said "How did this dumb ass Ni@@er beat me".

Meatloaf said it best when Donald Trump asked how was Lil John at being project manager "Simply the best". He knew how to use everybody strong suit to the teams advantage, hell he even knew where to place ole stiff Jose C and just how much to give him to say and how to harness Gary Busey's crazy azz energy so as to have him focus to do what he does best.

It was simply a work of art, having said that NeNe showed everybody she's no dummy either. When the company CEO came in and stated what they expected, she immediately said the original theme had to go after getting everybody on board with it.

But again that Star Jones look after defeat was priceless, the last time I saw someone look that bewildered was when Ali punch George Foreman in the face. :lol:

It was a hell of alot more than the word viral that push them over the top, it was straight up business savvy.

Lil John knows most conservatives are closets something and he hit the nail on the head with the gay theme.

It also was stage presence and knowing his strong suit and using it to get them into what he was doing.

He had them literally standing and applauding before the commercial was even seen and the look on Star Jones face was priceless, it clearly said "How did this dumb ass Ni@@er beat me".

Meatloaf said it best when Donald Trump asked how was Lil John at being project manager "Simply the best". He knew how to use everybody strong suit to the teams advantage, hell he even knew where to place ole stiff Jose C and just how much to give him to say and how to harness Gary Busey's crazy azz energy so as to have him focus to do what he does best.

It was simply a work of art, having said that NeNe showed everybody she's no dummy either. When the company CEO came in and stated what they expected, she immediately said the original theme had to go after getting everybody on board with it.

But again that Star Jones look after defeat was priceless, the last time I saw someone look that bewildered was when Ali punch George Foreman in the face. :lol:

This is such a crock of crap.

Lil Jon made two command decisions:

1. He insisted the commercial be cutting edge. He took a risk.
2. He told Meatloaf he had the introduction and not to worry.

All of the other ideas came from other members of the team. To make it a gay couple. To cast Jose as the fiancee. To cast Gary as the granddad. Meatloaf directed the commercial.

Lil Jon was a collaborator and simply did what he does best - connect with an audience through video and live performance. Taking a chance paid off when this company saw that his commercial had the potential to tap into other markets that their current staid advertising doesn't reach. In other words, go viral.

But, don't let your desperation to garner acclaim for a black man (and thus yourself) get in the way of the facts. Lil Jon's genius may be marketing, but I'm not certain that he has this masterful business acumen that some are trying to bestow upon him.

Lastly, NeNe was pathetic. This over-sized horse of a woman was sitting there crying because she thought the guys had won simply from the description of their work. That's not the sign of a good leader. She was catty and petty like all of the women. Rolling her eyes. Huffing and puffing. Strictly unprofessional. In my opinion, the overly emotional crying and cattiness simply shows the inherent weakness of someone of the female persuasion and why you should never put one of them in a position to try to lead anybody to do anything.

Last edited:
This over-sized horse of a woman

I've met Nene in person. Trust me, she's not nearly as big or quite as tall in person as she is on TV. What she is tall and then wears stillettos. Who wouldn't tower over folks who are 5'7 and under after being 6'1-6'3 in heels. When I met her, she was in flats and stood close to my height (5'9) and looked to be about a size 10/12 and much closer to a size 10.

Lil Jon was one of the most business-savvy "Celebs" I've seen on this show. As I think back, Star is up there, Trace Adkins is up there, and Lil Jon.

And Nene DID to much better than I thought she would.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

All of the other ideas came from other members of the team. To make it a gay couple. To cast Jose as the fiancee. To cast Gary as the granddad. Meatloaf directed the commercial.

Lil Jon was a collaborator and simply did what he does best - connect with an audience through video and live performance. Taking a chance paid off when this company saw that his commercial had the potential to tap into other markets that their current staid advertising doesn't reach. In other words, go viral.

But, don't let your desperation to garner acclaim for a black man (and thus yourself) get in the way of the facts. Lil Jon's genius may be marketing, but I'm not certain that he has this masterful business acumen that some are trying to bestow upon him.

Lastly, NeNe was pathetic. This over-sized horse of a woman was sitting there crying because she thought the guys had won simply from the description of their work. That's not the sign of a good leader. She was catty and petty like all of the women. Rolling her eyes. Huffing and puffing. Strictly unprofessional. In my opinion, the overly emotional crying and cattiness simply shows the inherent weakness of someone of the female persuasion and why you should never put one of them in a position to try to lead anybody to do anything.

I don't agree about Lil Jon, as a Project Manager myself, he did what a PM is supposed to do. He was not a workpackage owner he was the PM, the PM is to facilitate the actions of the workpackage owners to complete their tasks within budget and on time and that is what he did. Now as far as NeNe you are right, she should not have cracked like that in front of her troops because in business tears don't help your stakeholder's bottom line and that is all they care about plus I thought big strippers were tougher than that :noidea:

Damn!!!!

Who pissed in your coffee?

So let me see if I got this straight, even though Meatloaf and every celeb on their team said that Lil John was the best project manager they've come across so far, (not to mention Donald Trump and even Trumps daugther commented on how cohesive their team was this time and that she had never seen that type of cohesivness in a team before, you're upset because you think Lil Johns a dummy and Ne Ne looks like a horse, so that negates what those that did the judging thinks? (including the company doing the hiring for the commercial) .

Oh yeah and because I'm looking for acclaim for the black man

Well I guess they both will be just as dumb allllll the way to the bank.

What's in your.....

Maxx-Unicorn-Co-No-43-Wallets.jpg

Last edited:
Watched this episode yesteday. Thought Lil John did a good job, his concept was an "All or Nothing" and that's usually how you make the biggest bucks. Take the biggest chances.

For the women--I thought a commercial entirely in sign language would have been so cool. Now THAT would have been different and heartfelt and had SUPER VIRAL potential OR the idea Dionne had--her and her engineer and he's giving her direction via the phone.

"Viral" was a great buzzword and one that Lil John knows well since its vital in his industry.

Was anyone a genius? I don't think so. Just risk-takers.

Nene--You can start to see who's educated and who isn't. She stepped but honestly didn't have the "depth" needed to hold on. I think in the end though, Starr, Marlee and NeNe or LaToya will round them out. Dionne is strong minded...but unfortunately NOT a team player. She's been doing her own thing too long and they couldn't corral her...so put her out to pasture and work with what's left.

And that squabbling in the boardroom...Lil John said it best: "This is a mess!" :smh:

:lol: Who thinks Latoya is going to get the booth this time?

Sent from my Samsung Android Phone.

Due to weather alerts in Dallas. Missed the end of the show. Who was fired?

Also, think the NeNe is a no class twit. It was classless to go after LaToya for he last name. I luv that Latoya didn't sink to NeNe's level.

Due to weather alerts in Dallas. Missed the end of the show. Who was fired?

Also, think the NeNe is a no class twit. It was classless to go after LaToya for he last name. I luv that Latoya didn't sink to NeNe's level.

Latoya may not be the most talented of the Jackson Clan but she's not as weak as NeNe suspect.

I'm looking for her to use that against NeNe if she trys it again. I thought she was about tell her "That's right i'm a Jackson, why are you here?"

:lol:

Sent from my Samsung Android Phone.

Back