America's Top Model

SU's Finest '93 said:
I believe the Discovery Channel lied...I was always told those spiders were poisonous.

Hey let's go sue Discovery Channel for putting out false info. I get 70% and you get 30%. :dude:

DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM!!!!!
They just had to let Toccara go!
I think they let her go now, because it probably would've been harder to let her go later. 'Cause Ann STILL sucked, and she really should've been the one to go. They ain't foolin' nobody!!

And I know the fashion industry sometimes has a different taste when it comes to styling, but that guest judge and celebrity stylist looked a hot mess herself! If I would've been one those girls in the house, I would have been looking at 'ol girl like she crazy with fashion tips she was handing out but looking like a train wreck herself. :smh:

YaYa does give off that condescending vibe, being that she's an ivy-league school graduate (Brown Univ.) She 'gon get cut, if she keeps that attitude up.

If I had to make a decision tonight, I think they 'gon give that winning spot to Nicole or Eva-- with a slight edge to Nicole.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah Toccara did kinda flop since she was in the bottom last week....Plus, it is discouraging when they don't have her size anywhere they go...I think that was the issue. She couldn't find her size...

Hated to see Toccara go, she was obviously the viewers favorite. But, like she said she was the only plus sixe model to get as far as she did, so maybe the next season we will see what happens.

As far as YaYa, she is going to yoyo herself right out of this competition with that attitude of hers.

Incipience said:
As far as YaYa, she is going to yoyo herself right out of this competition with that attitude of hers.

You know?!?! :lol:

She needs to stop with that "I know it All" and "Afrocentric is the ONLY way" attitudes. She betta play the game, so can get the right doors opened for her.

Well I was off yesterday for Vet's Day, :D . I hated to see Toccara go.She was fed up with the bullshat about the stylists not having her size.

It's nothing wrong with YaYa's attitude. The only time when she express herself on Afrocentrisim is when someone bring it up.

But much props to Eva on taking that photo with that tarantula on her face.

pbla said:
It's nothing wrong with YaYa's attitude.

Exactly...i'll never get why some folk are put off by intelligent, self-confident and strong women. Z-po' thang, she's just misundertstood. :angel2:

I hated to see Tocarra go too. :whine: She was doing really well. She was representing the plus size very well. YaYa/Eva are doing well. I hope one of them is in the top 3. Eva did exceptionally well to have arachnophobia.
Ann ass should have been outta there!!! But her time is coming.

FAB5 said:
Exactly...i'll never get why some folk are put off by intelligent, self-confident and strong women. Z-po' thang, she's just misundertstood. :angel2:

I'll ALL For the "intelligent, self-confident, strong woman"-- cause I'm one! BUT... KNOW WHEN to speak your mind!
This is a competition! YaYa needs to be "playing the game." That "know-it-all-and-I-won't-play-down-my ethnicity" is going to get her cut... and then WHAT??? Nothing! She'll be gone.

pbla said:
Ok YaYa, baby you need to cool it. :smash:

:lol: We tried to tell ya'll!

I hate to see Nicole go. She's a beautiful girl. But last night was the first time I had seen ANY emotions/personality out of that girl.

Eva was being pretty mean wishing bad on Norelle. I thought that was pretty low of her-- not surprising coming from her but low.

I feel those judges and Tyra already know who they want, and they are just tailoring these shows to fit the winner they're going to pick.

Eva should have kept her feelings to herself. Everybody on the show are wishing everyone else ill will but they keep their feelings to themselves.This is a competition. Only one will be standing.

Ann is more motion picture oriented photographically than she is in still photography.

BachMegatone said:
Man, i swear I thought Ya Ya was going home after spitting that food out. She's been very disrespectful the past 2 weeks.

'Dem true colors coming out! That's all.

Just thought about something:
Did anybody catch how that Japanese commerical director was looking at Amanda (chick with the gorgeous blue eyes) when she was singing/goofing off??? :lol:
That man had a look of disgust on his face like, :rolleyes: "Will somebody come get this girl? American people are idiots!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CriTAUcal said:
'Dem true colors coming out! That's all.
My girl was brought down to earth last night. She thought she was going home. The judges gave her something to think about in those 10 seconds.

I don't like YaYa anymore...Eva needs to chill out too, she's starting to get messy now. It's kinda funny though. :lol:

Don't really think Nicole should have been sent home before that Norelle gul..don't like her at all.

Roi, you do know this show is taped, right? Tyra has already chosen the winner.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Roi, you do know this show is taped, right? Tyra has already chosen the winner.

Oh yeah, I kinda felt that. But I was saying that they had chosen who they wanted during all these tapings, and the shows are tailored (edited) to how they chose the winner.

Eva only said what everyone was thinking, I hate that they (models) are going to try and use that against her to vilify her...YaYa, that was so disrespectful of her to spit out the food. Since she knows everything, she should have known that was a big a no no in the Japanese culture.

Is Ann really that dumb? Last night, she told Eva that she's seeing a side of her that she's never seen. :confused: Eva has been the same on that show since day one.

YaYa is getting on my nerves.
Amanda has an awful walk! :tdown:

I understand why they let Norelle go. That girl always looks lost when she's in front of camera.

I actually liked Norelle.........well, I like the pictures she took!! :lol: But she was goofy as hell!! :smh:

I understand what the judges were saying though......Norelle takes some nice azz pictures, but she never looks like them in person.

And I'm really beginning to like Tyra.........she really does seem down to earth, and l like the fact that she acknowledges her "fo head." :lol: I felt kinda bad cause I shole used to talk about it. :(

yvette23 said:
I actually liked Noelle.........well, I like the pictures she took!! :lol: But she was goofy as hell!! :smh:

I understand what the judges were saying though......Noelle takes some nice azz pictures, but she never looks like them in person.

And I'm really beginning to like Tyra.........she really does seem down to earth, and l like the fact that she acknowledges her "fo head." :lol: I felt kinda bad cause I shole used to talk about it. :(

I like Norelle's personality. She geniunely seemed sweet... a little on the dense side but sweet.

Norelle lacked confidence in herself. She hasn't fully come into herself yet anyway. I think she's 19.

Yeah Tyra really does seem to be down-to-earth and geniune. I think it's pretty real, because she sucks as an actress.

yvette23 said:
I actually liked Norelle.........well, I like the pictures she took!! :lol: But she was goofy as hell!! :smh:

I understand what the judges were saying though......Norelle takes some nice azz pictures, but she never looks like them in person.

Dayumit you beat me to the fore head comment!!!! But anyway, she broke it down when she was getting ready to take her pictures. Talking about how EVERYONE talks about EVERYONE. I'm glad that Eva went to Norelle and apologized though. :tup: Anne!, you're next on the togo list!

BachMegatone said:
Anne!, you're next on the togo list!

Yeah, I think so.

Ann wants Eva gone so bad that she can taste it. But I can't see Eva being gone before Ann. Eva is good, and plus she's striking. The girl is gorgeous and has attitude.
I hate she showed her soft side in front of the judges last night! :smh: Right when she broke down, I was thinking: "NOOOOOOO Eva! Do NOT cry in front of them!!" And sure enough, Tyra came back and told her to keep her personal feelings/troubles to herself!
Those young girls 'gon learn to play the game and put on a happy face... especially in that particular industry!

Although, I'm really starting to not like YaYa's personality, I have to give it to her--- she can play the game! :tup: I was impressed during that Tea Ceremony and when one of the judges asked how was she enjoying her staying in Japan, and YaYa responded back in Japanese! Now that is what probably helped her win that challenge... and the fact that she probably messed up the least.

I can't stand Ya-Ya...I can't stand Ann now, either...hopefully, next week is her week. It was long overdue for Norelle's ass.

LOL

Back