America's Top Model

I saw a preview of a full figured model coming out in a bikini.

Ms Thang was working it!!

I have church on Wed. night. Why did they ever move the show? :redhot:

But I will watch Tyra no matter the cost.... TIVO here I come.

I never miss a season. I'm anxious to see how the big girl is gonna represent.
I think Tara needs to add a twist and do a full figure modeling competition. I'm not talking about a size 12 like she's had in the past, as a so call representation, but true plus sizes...at least in the teens....ya know 14-16-18. That's where I would step in to compete!!

Honey, I don't miss a season/show of America's Next Top Model!!! :tup:

Can't wait until tomorrow night. :jump:

LoyalTigress said:
I think Tara needs to add a twist and do a full figure modeling competition. I'm not talking about a size 12 like she's had in the past, as a so call representation, but true plus sizes...at least in the teens....ya know 14-16-18. That's where I would step in to compete!!

Hmmmmmm!! :devil2:

LoyalTigress said:

Me too!! :tup: Those sizes are right up my way!
I got the height and smile to go right along with it! :tup:

SU's Finest '93 said:
Honey, I don't miss a season/show of America's Next Top Model!!! :tup:

Can't wait until tomorrow night. :jump:

My adrenaline is still pumping from chip & kim.

Girl, me too...but, I just realized that I'm gonna miss America's Next Top Model tonight. :upset:

Y'all tell me what happened, on tomorrow, hea? :D

Me and my daughter have been watching since season 1. She wants to be a model at times so she is really interested.

I set the timer on the VCR last night, 'cause I knew I wasn't going to be home tonight in time enough to watch it!

Oh man!!! That was my first time ever watching America's Top Model, and it was good! That show was funny, too. I was crying laughing when one of those girls was like she didn't want to do it anymore and just walked out on Tara. That was funny!

Any one of these ladies are who I hope to see make it: Toccora ('REPPING the Pretty Pluses!), Eva, Cassie, Yaya, Julie and the legally blind lady with the piercing blue eyes. :tup:

Toccara had much attitude and good confidence for modeling. I think that's why they picked her over the other full-figured model, who they really thought was more well-proportioned.

Having a good attitude and a fierce walk can help tremendously, I see.

And I hate the young girl from Miami didn't make it. I thought she had potential.
And Eva had a straight up foul attitude when she got there. I'm glad Tara got through and broke down some walls. It took guts to get up in front of all those girls and apologize for how she had been acting on national TV. She's a pretty girl, and I want to see her go far in this one.

First, watching "Deliver Us from the REAL" Eva was compelling. She's hot but is so sympomatic of the evil and yet insecure posture that many black women hold. The editors did a great job of showing those two faces. BTW - She is hot as all get up.

Second, I thought the girl from Florida should have stayed. Her story was compelling and when she was up there crying saying, "Well, someone has to fail. I guess it's going to be me. Now I have to go back home and everyone will laugh at me." I tell ya, I was pretty pi$$ed as black people in general. Why do we tair each other down like that? She's beautiful and yet in her little hole in Miami, in which no one probably has a pot to pi$$ in, everyone is still so committed to the "crabs in a basket" model.

Finally, I thought the other plus size girl should have been chosen. A few years ago, I had a romp with a fine plus size girl but that was just too much work for me and I swore them off (Felt like I was going to die moving her around). The girl they sent home, however, would make me rethink my position.

I hope Toccara stay on for a long time;she will need the exposure. But for those of us who has been watching this show for 2 years, know pretty much what the High fashion wolrd is looking for and that's some anarexic goofy looking model. I think the skinny white girl with glasses will win it.

LaMont said:
Finally, I thought the other plus size girl should have been chosen. A few years ago, I had a romp with a fine plus size girl but that was just too much work for me and I swore them off (Felt like I was going to die moving her around). The girl they sent home, however, would make me rethink my position.

:tdown: @ you not wanting to give a "PP" woman a chance!! :redhot: .... Nah, just kidding! :D Hey, whatever makes you happy!

But seriously, I really think they chose Toccora, because of her attitude! She worked it when she walked out there and introduced herself! She had flavor and confidence. The other girl may have been prettier and more shapely, but I think it takes a little more than to have a pretty face/body! You gotta have some Ummmph! when you're doing a run-way and/or in a photo shoot. And obviously, they saw that more in Toccora. Even J.Alexander said that he would take personality over body when deciding on those two full-figured models.

They need to let ME get out there! I would've sent both those full-figured sisters (and some of those small chicks) home packing! :D

<center>
bio_toccara.jpg
Toccara</center>
Her Milkshake(confidence) come across in her photo as well. As a photographer I can see this sistah has a bright future.

Don't sleep on YaYa. :love: Beauty and brains will always be a winninig combo. The girl from Miami showed incredible restraint when the skank poured the beer on her head and the others threw bottles/glasses at them (the models). Being from the hood too? Plus she got cut. C'mon now.

Nice pic of Toccarra...she doesn't really plus size in it IMO. That's what I'd call thick. :tup: On the show last night, mannnn it looked like she was gonna spilled out the swimsuit any second. :shh:

Good show last night, from what I saw...only caught the last 30 min. I love EVA!!! But, Tyra broke her ass down real quick, didn't she? LOL

SU's Finest '93 said:
I love EVA!!! But, Tyra broke her ass down real quick, didn't she? LOL

She needed to...that personality was making a pretty girl, pretty ugly, pretty quick. :shame:

Back