America's Top Model

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I liked the selection of girls they chose. Immediately Toccara and Eva were my favorites. However, I like the blind girl with the piercing blue eyes. I felt bad for the chick from Miami. Her story made me cry. She wanted to get out of the "hood" ...she said she just couldn't go back and that everyone would laugh at her. I thought she had potential. She said she had the evil twin and the good twin on her shoulders,....and the bad twin one. That was sad.

I hope Eva keeps her demure posture (post break-down from Tara)...She is startlingly beautiful!

J. Alexander is a trip! His comments to Tara after Toccara left.
"Did you see those puppies? If she released them, they'd be full grown dogs!" I hollar'd! Toccara is sassy, pretty, and looks like she can truly, truly represent!

I'll have to look at them again to see who is my true favorite. There is another black chick in there but she is going ot have to step it up a bit to stand out from the rest.

Needs to step it up, or she'll be modeling for JCPenney!

bio_kelle.jpg

I like her too! Beauty and brains! As for, her skin problem, I think they can hook her up with Vanessa Williams. She seemed to find the trick!

bio_yaya.jpg

Man, some of those girls are so naive. Props of the night goes to Amanda for gaining the upper hand on EVERYONE in the house. She claimed she didn't want anyone's sympathy, but once the first cut was announced, she's announces that she's legally blind. BOO HOO HOO. I bet she's about as blind as I am white. She's good. Good strategic move to gain future votes.

Eva...man...can Eva even look straight without busting out into a tear jerker. It only took Tyra 20 secs to break her down. She's needs to toughen up if she wants to hang around. Now she's coming across as fake.

PUKE AWARD OF THE NIGHT: That bony chick. She's needs to hit up a couple of TSPN get togethers. What's for lunch thread send help!!!

Toccara is sexy as hell. I hope she makes it. And the big tall thick Indian chick is sexy as hell too!!!

J4J said:
I like her look, but I want them to do something else with that hair.

bio_julie.jpg

you know they will! They'll probably make her a red head with spikes or something..........you know how they do it! :teleport:

I missed Season 1 but quickly became a fan circa Season 2.
As for this season, so far I am eyeing the legally blind chic (there's something else about her eyes), Eva, Ya Ya, Tocarra and the Indian chic for the longstretch. I read in Sister 2 Sister's September issue (with Tyra on the front) that Tocarra is going to cause drama in the house this season. The interview mentioned them choosing her b/c of her "wow"ing personality but she also mentioned that they kinda regretted it later b/c her attitude in the house was nothing like the person they chose. Wait...here's a link to the S2S site and the interview with Tyra: http://www.s2smagazine.com/content/content.asp?issueid=200409&listid=03. Well, dang, it's only half of that interview and it doesn't mention the part about the drama in the house. I think the season will be exciting and from the previews of the next show, I think we all know who they will eliminate next already!! (the chic that's terified of flying----how will you be able to be a top model that is painfully terrified of flying when this job will require one to be swifted anywhere, out of the country included, on short notice??) Unless she is in the market for local/regional gigs only, I think she will be a rap! :smash: Case closed.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Hopefully, I can catch more of it tonight, than I caught last week.
Well I finally watch my tape. This season is going to be a mess. That Eva chick is a trip and a half. What is the prize this year?

pbla said:
<center>
bio_toccara.jpg
Toccara</center>
Her Milkshake(confidence) come across in her photo as well. As a photographer I can see this sistah has a bright future.

She is a dime in my book. :tup:

Well I was tripping on the chick that didn't want to fly and needed "Momma Eva" that wasn't concerned about her in the half. I was tripping hard and then when they got to choosing the beds she just thought everyone in the room was going to flip a coin so she could possibly be in the same room as Eva. It killed me at how she confessed of how ATTACHED she was to Eva- I'd think that hoe was Psycho :xeye: . She was talking about she wanted Eva to win it more than her- I was like :xeye: once again!

The first shoot did kind of suck. I can't recall if the previous shows 'first shoot' was this bad, but some of those girls were pathetic. I'm in agrgeement with the firt two they let go. I fell out when the judge told Toccara that she might be giving those skinny bytches a little runfor their money! :bump:

ms.sonic96 said:
I fell out when the judge told Toccara that she might be giving those skinny bytches a little runfor their money! :bump:

That girl is representin' the PPs (pretty pluses)!!! :tup:
I felt kinda sorry for Kelle and how everybody thinks she acts like a "white chick." She does seem like a nice girl.

Julie (the native american) is really pretty to me, and YaYa is just gorgeous with the right attitdude. Dude said YaYa was working that photo shoot like she had rent to pay on the next day!! :lol: ... and she was!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wet Dreams dirty? LOL She is sexy!

I did not like the co-dependent chick! I don't like Eva's legs. It is something about them that she does kind of weird like...and I don't think that is becoming. I don't like that gap legged walk either.

Toccara is doing the damn thing! Yaya did her thing too! She seems she has done this before. I hope they get help for her face so the photographers won't worry about that.

J4J said:
Wet Dreams dirty? LOL She is sexy!

I don't like Eva's legs. It is something about them that she does kind of weird like...and I don't think that is becoming. I don't like that gap legged walk either.Oh I Love that walk!! :bowdown:

Toccara is doing the damn thing! Yaya did her thing too! She seems she has done this before. I hope they get help for her face so the photographers won't worry about that.

YaYa blew me away with her skills in front of the photographers. She might be the first sistah that win this contest. Toccara has already made it, she might not win the competition but she will go long way in the show.

I did not like the way they(the competitors) all judged Kelle though. Although Kelle stuck her foot in her mouth about her teeth sticks out "like a monkey". I think it was pretty much an innocent comment on her part. Just imagine the flack if one of the White girls had commented on how Kelle's teeth stick out "like a monkey".

You know, as I watch this show each week, I'm not enjoying this season too much...it seems they've changed it up some, and it's not as exciting. Maybe it'll get better as they go along. I'm not too impressed w/most of the girls this season either.

I noticed that too Su's Finest, I mean but you have to look at it- the girls have seen the show before an they know what to look for and what not to do.

Like when the girls were leaving to go somewhere I overheard one of them mention- They wanted to make sure noone was left. I remember in the second season where one of the girls was sleep and everyone left blah, blah blah, drama.

There are somethings that the girls are watching out for so they won't make the same mistakes as some did on previous seasons. Then the producers have to make it a little different so it won't be JUST LIKE the other two shows..........
I dunno~

I didn't like that comment from Kelle...but I also did not like the way the treated her later...However, I did like that Toccara tried to explain it to her....

It seemed to me Toccara was being a bit messy. I mean that girl didn't HAVE to know what the other girls thought of her or what not. Toccara was onthe same van with Eva talking about the girl and then for her to go to her room and tell her what everyone else thought about her was a little low.

pbla said:
<center>
bio_toccara.jpg
Toccara</center>
Her Milkshake(confidence) come across in her photo as well. As a photographer I can see this sistah has a bright future.

:wavey: Hey Thickness...

Lol, Limefree, you are funny! lol
Anyway, yeah, YaYa is doing her thing so far and I was cracking up when one of the Jays said she was working that camera like she had rent to pay tomorrow! I was also cracking up when they were introducing everybody and since there are 2 'Jay's, he said 'you can just call this one Miss Jay'. That was funny. But, what's her name, Ann,Anna? was killing me on the plane calling for Eva and calling her mama. I ain't mad at Eva for however she responds, it seems like Eva is just gonna be Eva...REGARDLESS!!..and I like that. We all look at Tocarra as the "thick" plus size chick but I was looking at her again last nite and really, she is not thick. She's just thick-ER than the other girls. I hope she is in it for the long stretch and I too, didn't like how she called herself having that 'talk' with Kelli so she'll know what the "other" girls were saying when she too was on the same bandwagon.

Back