America's Top Model

OK ................so which one of the WAFFER-THIN, WHINEY pink toe's going to win this time. :goof: :goof:

Ya'll know them sista's ain't gonna win. :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What Tyra need to do is come down south (the ATL, AL, MS, TX, and parts of SC, and NC) and pick some girls. And she should target college women that are trying to get into the modeling business, now that would make a very intresting show. And she should get get some women that have backbones, and a few sorority women, and the average joe woman to mix it up. I bet that would crak on the real. And Toccora, I am on end everytime b/c I just know soon she is going to get cut, but I really don't want her to. Out of all of them, I like her the best far as attitude wise. She could be a model with the proper training and Tyra's team.

Last night was funny as hell when they put the models on skates.
Kelle has a lot of potential. I wish could have talked to her on how to put more intensity in her eyes. She did good in the lingerie modeling.

Toccara almost had me crying along with her last night. :smh:

I was :lol: when one of the judges asked Jennipher, who got cut last night, why she wanted to do modeling!! That girl was like, *sigh* "We went through this last week." :lol: Some of these girls don't think before speaking. And them 1 or 2 of them made comments about certain parts of their modeling activities weren't competition or it didn't count. :smh: Wrong attitude! Everything they do is a competition.

I can see Eva, Nicole and maybe YaYa as any of the last girl standing.

CriTAUcal said:
Toccara almost had me crying along with her last night. :smh:

I was :lol: when one of the judges asked Jennipher, who got cut last night, why she wanted to do modeling!! That girl was like, *sigh* "We went through this last week." :lol: Some of these girls don't think before speaking. And them 1 or 2 of them made comments about certain parts of their modeling activities weren't competition or it didn't count. :smh: Wrong attitude! Everything they do is a competition.

I can see Eva, Nicole and maybe YaYa as any of the last girl standing.

YaYa is a natural. I can see EVA on the big screen more so than a top model.

SU's Finest '93 said:
What did Toccara confess about last night? I missed the first 15 to 20 min of the show.

About not having the support of her parents in life (specifically during childhood). She felt like she had to raise herself a lot and be the stronger person. She wants a better relationship with her parents now.
She cried like a close relative died.

SU's Finest '93 said:
y'all still watching? Or, are you all burnt out? Kelle finally got da boot, last night. :tup:

Yeah, I saw it last night.
Kelle will be aight. The girl is rich anyway and is a gallery owner.

I'm sorry, but Cassie looks like P.W.Trash from any angle, from any style, from whatever!

I'm telling you, Roi...I'm just not feeling most of these girls, this season. I don't really care who wins this one...Eva's still my favorite, though.

SU's Finest '93 said:
I'm telling you, Roi...I'm just not feeling most of these girls, this season. I don't really care who wins this one...Eva's still my favorite, though.

This is my first season watching, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

I like Eva, too. I can easily see her winning or being in the top 3! One of those judges (the big, gay guy) loves her! He talks about her like he'd be willing to go straight for her!

CriTAUcal said:
This is my first season watching, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

I like Eva, too. I can easily see her winning or being in the top 3! One of those judges (the big, gay guy) loves her! He talks about her like he'd be willing to go straight for her!
I know, right? :lol:

I like Eva too, also my girl Toccara, but YaYa has the best chance of winning it all. She's a natural. Amanda has improved but I just don't like her since she tried to set up a trap for my girl Eva.

On Kelle, I wish I could have worked with her to get that "expression in the eye" that the judges want.

This season is VERY predictable. It was easy to see that Kelle was going to get eliminated. It's easy enough to see who's next on the list.

In fact, they should end this season in two weeks. Next week, just eliminate everyone EXCEPT Eva and Amanda (whether it's the editing or what, it's pretty apparent to all that they are going to be the finalist). Then from there, make a decision on which one you want to win.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LaMont said:
This season is VERY predictable.

Yeah, it is.

I was so glad to see Cassie go. That girl did not want to be there.
My heart just went out to poor Toccara. I really think it was Tyra who pulled for Toccara, because two of those judges were against her last night.

I think Eva is going to win this one, despite her being the shortest one on there. I really don't see YaYa winning, unless she really comes with it.

And Amanda has an ugly walk! :tdown:

Roi,

Did you see the previews for next week? Eva is going to break down, and may not participate in the activity. They're having to take pictures w/spiders, or whatever their worst fear is. She might get the boot next week, if she doesn't go through w/the photo session.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Roi,

Did you see the previews for next week? Eva is going to break down, and may not participate in the activity. They're having to take pictures w/spiders, or whatever their worst fear is. She might get the boot next week, if she doesn't go through w/the photo session.

Yeah, I saw that! I still don't think she 'gon get booted though. But I could be wrong.

H3ll, I don't blame her! Taking pictures with spiders?!?! No thank you! If it's not a plastic,toy spider, I'm sorry. :tdown:

Ive seen the show once and I already know that my next baby mama is Yaya and the short sista with the light eyes.

YaYa makes me feel :flippy: with :heart:.

I believe the Discovery Channel lied...I was always told those spiders were poisonous.

They stated on the preview, that EMS will be standing by, just in case. :smh:

Back