America's Top Model

Toccara is just big busted, that's it. Yeah she has a little more meat, but if she got a breast reduction, she wouldn't be as plus size as she looks.

Let's not forget, you guys...this is a modeling competition, which is full of women. There is definitely going to be mess, drama, talking behind folks backs, etc. To me, that makes the show exciting. Personally, I haven't seem much of it, so far.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU's Finest '93 said:
You know, as I watch this show each week, I'm not enjoying this season too much...it seems they've changed it up some, and it's not as exciting. Maybe it'll get better as they go along. I'm not too impressed w/most of the girls this season either.
in total agreement with
grinning-smiley-010.gif
none of them stand out to me.

Well I knew as soon as the Native American chick said what her interest really was, she was OUT!

I like Ya Ya's spirit!

Kelle is reminding me of one of the black chicks on the last ANTM. She seems like she's learning how to play the game by her response to Tara when Tara decided to let the Native American go.

Once again, the show is like a repeat of the past shows. It's like they know what's gonna happen, but just not HOW it's gonna happen. O WELL! I'll watch on!

Julie(the Indian sistah)stuck her foot in her mouth last night when she said that she want to use modeling as a stepping stone to be a manufactorer of fashions.

pbla said:
Julie(the Indian sistah)stuck her foot in her mouth last night when she said that she want to use modeling as a stepping stone to be a manufactorer of fashions.

What's in the heart can, and in her case, did come out. Oh well.

but heck, she had the look...........I would have kept my mouth shut and been on my way to owning my dream company................but hey she was already looking as distant as she felt so it was soon to come out.

ms.sonic96 said:
but heck, she had the look...........I would have kept my mouth shut and been on my way to owning my dream company................but hey she was already looking as distant as she felt so it was soon to come out.

Yep! Every pretty face is not meant to be a model. Modeling was not her passion, and it showed through her photos. Even if she would've kept her mouth shut, it would've shown even more later on that she didn't fit in.

I agree, Julie did have the look. I guess they want insecure, bumpy faced, throwing up,down right scary looking big cry babies on the show instead of smart, sexy and beautiful women...SMH

CriTAUcal said:
Yep! Every pretty face is not meant to be a model. Modeling was not her passion, and it showed through her photos. Even if she would've kept her mouth shut, it would've shown even more later on that she didn't fit in.

It definitely showed in her eyes that the passion was not there.

But my girl YaYa!!! Man that girl can work right now in fashion industry. She had to be schooled on how to let the passion and intensity show through those eyes. Right now I think she is leading the pack.

The Debbie Harry looking girl (Amanda) was wrong for telling the rest of the girls about Cassie's condition.

Stupid ass got the boot last night...what an idiot. :smh: I would have never admitted that to those folks. If she was trying to use the modeling career as a boost for her manufacturing career, er, rum, shouldn't she have kept her mouth shut and tried to get a modeling career first? :idea:

Such lunacy....anyway, I'm still not feeling this season. I don't really care who wins.

I'm with you, I'm just not feeling this season. I'm not feeling the competition, everything seems like a repeat from the last two seasons............they need to switch up the competition/intensity a little bit.

Yeah, Amanda was WRONG, I'm not feeling her hair either. They gave her that blonde look and added in some weave but her natural hair is still to curly for the look they are trying to give her................

ms.sonic96 said:
I'm with you, I'm just not feeling this season. I'm not feeling the competition, everything seems like a repeat from the last two seasons............they need to switch up the competition/intensity a little bit.

Yeah, Amanda was WRONG, I'm not feeling her hair either. They gave her that blonde look and added in some weave but her natural hair is still to curly for the look they are trying to give her................

I "AINT" feeling her hair either. She looks really trashy right about now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ms.sonic96 said:
That girl looks dead to me with that platnum blonde hair...it does not suit her at all. I aint feeling Eva's hair either. None of them stand out.

Things got messy on tonight's show! :lol:

I see Amanda's true personality is coming out.
And that Eva is just real! I got more respect for her than any of those other girls.
When things got kinda ugly in the house, Kelle was killin' me asking around for some sunglasses when everyone else was into that heated discussion among Eva, Jennipher, Ann and Amanda! :lol:

Toccara (she a little messy, too) and Eva are working it!!!! :tup:

Kristi needed to go. She didn't have confidence, didn't photograph well and couldn't work the runway.

CriTAUcal said:
Things got messy on tonight's show! :lol:

I see Amanda's true personality is coming out.
And that Eva is just real! I got more respect for her than any of those other girls.
When things got kinda ugly in the house, Kelle was killin' me asking around for some sunglasses when everyone else was into that heated discussion among Eva, Jennipher, Ann and Amanda! :lol:

Toccara (she a little messy, too) and Eva are working it!!!! :tup:

Kristi needed to go. She didn't have confidence, didn't photograph well and couldn't work the runway.

I agree. I really like Eva and have from the jump! I love Toccara too. I didn't like the way Amanda was accusing someone of taking those damn crystals. That is pissing me off! Kelle is a cry baby and needs to toughen up.

Toccara simply has the look! She photographs well. I don't know if I like that back and forthness about her (tattle-tale). I love the fact that Eva won the competition.

Tara was real about wearing a size seven shoe in a swim suit competition and her foot is a 10. It is almost like these girls are pledging...But at the same time...this mess is real.

J4J said:
I agree. I really like Eva and have from the jump! I love Toccara too. I didn't like the way Amanda was accusing someone of taking those damn crystals. That is pissing me off! Kelle is a cry baby and needs to toughen up.

Toccara simply has the look! She photographs well. I don't know if I like that back and forthness about her (tattle-tale). I love the fact that Eva won the competition.

I wanted to smack Amanda when she was talking about her crystals and how they give her energy! WHAT?!?! :rolleyes: If you got to depend on some crystals to boost your energy/confidence, then you need some help! :smh:

I don't like how Toccara is being a tattle-tale either. She's getting a little messy. :tdown: But that girl got the right attitude and looks great! :tup:

Well overall the show is ~okay~

I hate the way they will lead Toccara along until the competition starts getting rough and then they'll tell her that she's too big, needs a breast reduction, and so on.

I'm in agreement with the judges on Kelle, her face doesn't do her any justice.

Sarah needs to SAVE IT! Then after all that, she hid the crystals from herself and she probably LOST the money.......... :retard:

Other than that........... MS. J did "HER" thang again! "baby, you got to suck your gut" When those curtains opened up and he/she was sitting there with his/her legs crossed looking like an ugly school teacher.......... A HOT MESS! :D

ms.sonic96 said:
Well overall the show is ~okay~

I hate the way they will lead Toccara along until the competition starts getting rough and then they'll tell her that she's too big, needs a breast reduction, and so on.

I'm in agreement with the judges on Kelle, her face doesn't do her any justice.

Sarah needs to SAVE IT! Then after all that, she hid the crystals from herself and she probably LOST the money.......... :retard:

I thought the blind girl's name was Amanda. oh well...

I missed that part about them telling Toccara that she's too big! Was that a preview of next week's show?

Amanda, who say's she is legally blind, is FOUL AS ALL OUTDOORS. She accused Eva of stealing;later she want to set a trap for her. Then she going to pretend that someone stole her jewelry and come back later and admitted that she lied. I have no respect for her. She can't walk either. I really did think some blows and fist were getting ready to fly up in the house.

Well, well, well....we finally got some action going, last night. :tup:

That Amanda bytch needs her ass kicked...she ain't no moe blind than any of us are. :smh: Toccara's been messy, where have y'all been? :rolleyes:

Eva's my girl...she's been my girl since the show started. Some of her personality reminds me of myself...work it heffa. I hope she wins. :tup:

FAB5 said:
Don't sleep on YaYa. :love: Beauty and brains will always be a winninig combo. The girl from Miami showed incredible restraint when the skank poured the beer on her head and the others threw bottles/glasses at them (the models). Being from the hood too? Plus she got cut. C'mon now.

Nice pic of Toccarra...she doesn't really plus size in it IMO. That's what I'd call thick. :tup: On the show last night, mannnn it looked like she was gonna spilled out the swimsuit any second. :shh:

You right yo. And she is kind cute too me. And them ittys boy oh boy. :ebrow:

I aint to much of a fan of Eva personality in that you don't have to hurt people's feelings. I think at time she can be mean spirited... that being said I like the fact that girlfriend is real. Aint no if faking or frauding.... now Amanda's blind ass needed to be kicked. I just knew Eva's "girlfriend" Ann was going to jump one them....

Kelley had be rolling when they were all in the heat of moment arguing and she was looking for them shades... Kelley was like yall can argue all you want I am going on this yacht.... :lmao:

I am waiting for them to pull the rug out from under Tocorra....

Back