America's Top Model

SU's Finest '93 said:
I can't stand Ya-Ya...I can't stand Ann now, either...hopefully, next week is her week. It was long overdue for Norelle's ass.

LOL

I see that we see eye-to-eye on YaYa and Ann! :tup:

And yeah, it was time for Norelle to go. :lol:

BandFan said:
I'd still marry Yaya in a New York minute.

Are you serious? She gives me the impression that she's the type who would probably look down on your HBCU experience and degree! :smh: You know she's an ivy-league graduate, and she already acts like she knows everything.

CriTAUcal said:
Are you serious? She gives me the impression that she's the type who would probably look down on your HBCU experience and degree! :smh: You know she's an ivy-league graduate, and she already acts like she knows everything.

OK....again???

You are shole right, Roi...she'd tell him, boy please, I don't date men from black schools. :lmao:

CriTAUcal said:
SU's Finest '93 said:
OK....again???

You are shole right, Roi...she'd tell him, boy please, I don't date men from black schools. :lmao:

YaYa has the attitude and look the industry is looking for. She's young. I hope either EVA or YaYa win it though. Ann looks great on the runway but she can't take photos. Anna is next to get the hatchet;She can't walk.

OK now about the idea that YaYa probally will not date brotha's from HBCU's; Well I guess that will eliminate an ole school HBCU graduate brotha like moi from the picture. :hat:

Tyra needs to give it to one of the sistahs, preferably Eva...but, she probably has the same mentality as most of us, can't let her steal my spotlight. :smh:

Roi & SU's Finest: Ive seen YaYa's attitude. But believe me the "SOUL POLE" can put any IVY League attitude in CHECK.

You can not deny she is beautiful, can walk and is a top model.......
....but if your attitude is ugly..................... :read:

As I told you, this season is very predictable. It's all about Eva and Amanda as the finalists. Yaya is a snob and frankly, not very mature. I think Eva is the prettiest and her personality it great. The thing I like about her is that when she makes a mistake (in her interpersonal relations), she owns up to them, makes her mea culpa and moves on. Yaya behaves like a 6 year old and is too arrogant to recognize her own flaws.

The rest of the season goes like this....

Next week cut - Ann.

The week after - Yaya

And the final week - Amanda....

The winner.....yeah, it's all about Eva.

LaMont said:
As I told you, this season is very predictable. It's all about Eva and Amanda as the finalists. Yaya is a snob and frankly, not very mature. I think Eva is the prettiest and her personality it great. The thing I like about her is that when she makes a mistake (in her interpersonal relations), she owns up to them, makes her mea culpa and moves on. Yaya behaves like a 6 year old and is too arrogant to recognize her own flaws.

Next week cut - Ann.

The week after - Yaya

LaMont...I shole hope you're right...and I totally agree w/you about Ya-Ya.

LaMont said:

Next week cut - Ann.

The week after - Yaya

That's pretty realistic. I could see it happening like that.

LaMont said:

Next week cut - Ann.

The week after - Yaya

I could slap the pimples off Ya Ya's acne face! That hoe gon' get a beat down yet! Ann should have went this week and then Yaya and then Norelle. Norelle was not that great but I CAN'T STAND her tail now. I USED TO like her ....but the way she has never chosen Eva when she wins and the way she looks down on people because of her IVY LEAGUE...edumacation.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

She has got to go!

I WAS SO GLAD EVA SHINED in her pictures...

:lol: @ Kema's cussin'.

Ya-Ya's quite typical of most black folks w/her background. Someone's placed her on a pedastal that she doesn't know how to come down from. She attended that IVY League school, so she automatically thinks she's better than everyone else. Her day's coming....and I can't wait to see it. That lil' bytch is more arrogant than I. **fell out** :lol:

Did ya'll catch last night's episode?
Boy, it's getting down to the wire now!

YaYa is still working my nerve, and I see that Jay Manuel (art director) is seeing the same thing! :lol: He said he liked her in the beginning, but lately she's been giving "attitude," and now he's starting to dislike her!

I'm sorry, but Amanda does not look like a model to me. I glad she knows she lacks presence. She's so ghetto to me.

And we all knew Ann was going to get cut last night. She didn't have enough confidence in herself. She should've used those hurtful words Jay said to her and proved him wrong. And Jay was right: A photograper/director shouldn't have to provoke or babify you everytime it's time to work.

And I thought it was pretty foul that Ann didn't at least hug Eva before leaving. I would've been one mad sista, if she did me like that... especially after taking her along on that challenge award and getting some real pearls from a Japanese designer. :mad:

I'm pulling for Eva. She's the most deserving to me! She takes good pictures; she can take criticism, and she's confident!

Ann is gone. I believe she was jealous of Eva. She was pretty cold and nasty to Eva and it was not fair. Especially after Eva chose her to go along for brunch and recieve those expensive pearl necklace those Japanese digniataries gave them.

You know YaYa may think a lot of herself, but it's easy for people to assume that YaYa has the attitude that she thinks she is better than everybody else as a person because of her education. I've never heard YaYa make a comment to anyone on the show to judges or her competitors that she is better than everybody else as a person. Although she does think that she is AN AMERICAN TOP MODEL, she also so feel that she is a better canidate for a top model; but I don't see nothing wrong on feeling that way.

It was funny to me when one of the models ask YaYa was she jealous that Eva won.

YaYa gave no clue that she was jealous, they just assumed that she was probally jealous. Granted YaYa has made some mistakes on the show but so has the all other models but YaYa get' the brunt everyone because everyone thinks or assume that she feel that she is better than everybody of because of her background.

She is only acting like a Southern graudate. :D

pbla, you are just a YaYa fan.
And obviously you don't watch the show that closely enough.
YaYa may not come right out and say she's better than everybody else, but it's in her body language, in her eyes and how she speaks to others. She even said it last night that she's not mad that she missed out on the challenge, because "with her presence not being there, that would give the other girls a chance to win." :rolleyes: ... but maybe it was just good confidence in herself, too! :rolleyes: :lol:
In some of the earlier shows, she may not have been one to spit ugly words out against the other girls, but she sure as hell didn't walk away from conversations that downed Eva, who I think she feels is her REAL competition.
YaYa gives me the impression that she's the type who would "throw rocks at a glass house and hide her hands." She doesn't fool me.

And honestly, I don't think it's just YaYa's education that's got her the way she is, which is a Know-It-All. I think it's her upbringing, and Brown University probably just added to it.
Let me make this straight: I ain't mad at her. She's an impressive young lady on paper! She's a smart, ivy-league graduate, who is very cultured/worldly and knows how to play the game in that industry.
She's just not somebody I can see myself being good friends with.

pbla said:
She is only acting like a Southern graudate. :D

:lmao:

She sure is...but I think she's got us beat a lil' bit. Did you see my post where I acknowledged that fact? I stated that, she's more arrogant than I. :lol:

I'm sure you'll be happy next week, though, cuz Eva will get the boot and it'll come down to Ya-Ya and Amanda. I could tell that last night from Tyra's actions. I think she's intimidated by Eva in the modeling business. Eva will take away plenty of job opportunities from Tyra. She won't let her win...sad, but true. That's how WE are. :rolleyes:

SU's Finest '93 said:
I could tell that last night from Tyra's actions. I think she's intimidated by Eva in the modeling business. Eva will take away plenty of job opportunities from Tyra. She won't let her win...sad, but true. That's how WE are. :rolleyes:

:smh:

and wasn't it ironic that Ya-Ya didn't even get in trouble for being late to the appt? Tyra and the other judges didn't utter one word about that...that's another clue.

SU's Finest '93 said:
:lmao:

She sure is...but I think she's got us beat a lil' bit. Did you see my post where I acknowledged that fact? I stated that, she's more arrogant than I. :lol:

I'm sure you'll be happy next week, though, cuz Eva will get the boot and it'll come down to Ya-Ya and Amanda. I could tell that last night from Tyra's actions. I think she's intimidated by Eva in the modeling business. Eva will take away plenty of job opportunities from Tyra. She won't let her win...sad, but true. That's how WE are. :rolleyes:

No I won't be happy if Eva get the boot. I'll be happier than a pig in a mudhole if Amanda get's the boot. I want to see a sistah get ATM.

Critaucal I can't help it, I love women like that!

SU's Finest '93 said:
and wasn't it ironic that Ya-Ya didn't even get in trouble for being late to the appt? Tyra and the other judges didn't utter one word about that...that's another clue.

Yeah, I noticed that, too!! I was thinking during the show: why didn't they get on YaYa about being late. Oh well.

It'll be a mess, if Amanda wins over YaYa: YaYa losing to a blind, ghetto chick! :lol:

Back