America's Next Top Model 6

J4J said:
i was torn on the gap thing and shocked that Tyra let her stay---remember the crying beauty queen from houston who would not cut her hair like mia feryl? I think if she closed it, it would further her career or find a ceramic plate that covers the gap for modeling just like the other little girl...
Yeah that is an idea. Mask the gap

J4J said:
By the way, there are four black women in the last six on the show. What do you think of that?
This is a suprise.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
J4J said:
i was torn on the gap thing and shocked that Tyra let her stay---remember the crying beauty queen from houston who would not cut her hair like mia feryl? I think if she closed it, it would further her career or find a ceramic plate that covers the gap for modeling just like the other little girl...

By the way, there are four black women in the last six on the show. What do you think of that?
Which white guls are left? Joanie and who?

hey, didn't Joanie get her teeth fixed, on last night's show? I remember seeing the preview about that...they pulled that tooth out and she was crying, saying she had been at the dentist office for 12 hours. :eek:

J4J said:
Who do you think is the next to go?
Kema,

I don't know...I do believe Tyra will allow Sara to go down, to the wire, though...just to make it seem like she's not trying to leave all black girls by themselves. :rolleyes:

I think that Eva has been the most successful out of the show and they might have realize that a sista is gonna be on her hustle to be the best. Didnt Tyra have the first winner on her show :bawling: and shat cause she said she couldnt do it.

So who do you guys pick to win? Still Nnenna? I dont think her look has change. When I see her all I see is catalog shopping and not high fashion. I just checked out her latest pic and she looks like a drag queen!

I don't know who'll win...this show could go to either one of those girls...the next few weeks could be quite challenging for them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Nnenna got the BOOT!!!! WOW....I am tripping...now I wanna see how Jade handles herself ALONE!
Damn, you're kidding, right? How did she get voted off? hell, she's won almost every competition and she was the fans favorite? :eek:

What did she do, last night...I missed the show, due to the Mavs game.

Warndalyn said:
Damn, you're kidding, right? How did she get voted off? hell, she's won almost every competition and she was the fans favorite? :eek:

What did she do, last night...I missed the show, due to the Mavs game.

Basically they said she started out strong and begin the fade...they stated that Furonda starting out not doing well, but begin to learn and better herself each show and that's what they were looking for someone who can learn and better themselves.

Warndalyn said:
oh, ok...Nnenna may have gotten a lil cocky on em.

They may have thought that, too. But her last photo was not good. She wasn't into it. Oh, they also thought she was boring, too.

I had to :lol: at Twiggy when they talked about Jade. Twiggy was like: Just don't leave me in a room alone with her. :scared:

CriTAUcal said:
They may have thought that, too. But her last photo was not good. She wasn't into it. Oh, they also thought she was boring, too.

I had to :lol: at Twiggy when they talked about Jade. Twiggy was like: Just don't leave me in a room alone with her. :scared:

:lol:

I like Jade now.

CriTAUcal said:

oh, is that what she said? :lol:

yeah, I remember Ms. Jai said that about Nnenna, constantly.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Nnenna got the BOOT!!!! WOW....I am tripping...now I wanna see how Jade handles herself ALONE!

Im glad she did. Really she is a beautiful woman but sometimes she does look like a man and last week proved it. As I stated before she is NOT high fashion.

Warndalyn said:
oh, is that what she said? :lol:

yeah, I remember Ms. Jai said that about Nnenna, constantly.

Yeah, Twiggy said, and it was funny!

And MsJay said it again about how boring she was. They did a small competition during the judging and told them to show their personalities. And Nneena was going on and on and on and what seemed like nothing.

Ya'll, I like Danielle. She's pretty to me and got so much personality!

CriTAUcal said:
Yeah, Twiggy said, and it was funny!

And MsJay said it again about how boring she was. They did a small competition during the judging and told them to show their personalities. And Nneena was going on and on and on and what seemed like nothing.

Ya'll, I like Danielle. She's pretty to me and got so much personality!
I've always liked Danielle, from day one. :tup:

well, maybe now, Nnenna can go home to her boyfriend and patch things up w/his pitiful ass. :lol:

Back