America's Next Top Model 6

After last season I am not watching this show anymore... I don't know how Nic didn't win. Ms. Banks has pissed me off so I am not watching :tdown:

JSU*Toi said:
After last season I am not watching this show anymore... I don't know how Nic didn't win. Ms. Banks has pissed me off so I am not watching :tdown:

I dont think Nik deserved it. She sucked on her runway. You cant be all bouncy and ya ta tas flying everywhere while modeling. Although I wanted Nik to win, the right decision was made after the runway competion.

da_caramel_diva said:
Anybody watching? These girls look pass anorexic (sp)

Yep, I'm tuned in. Glad they didn't choose ole girl from Spring, TX cause she was gonna get her azz kicked making all those racial statements.

Rooting for NNENA and Furonda. Dani a bit ghetto but she may make it far.
Jade is getting on everybody's nerves. She thinks she knows e'rythang!!

LoyalTigress said:
Rooting for NNENA and Furonda. Dani a bit ghetto but she may make it far.
Jade is getting on everybody's nerves. She thinks she knows e'rythang!!

Nnena is tight...Furonda lied..know damn well she 6'0...lol

Jade is fly...

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

Yeah that was a close call with Furonda coming in at the bottom this week.
She's gonna have to step her game up next week. Sad when you think you got it going on, supposedly doing things right and have it all WRONG and come in last. Poor thing. She better come with it next week.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Nnena is tight...Furonda lied..know damn well she 6'0...lol

Jade is fly...

Don't you mean she hi.... that dayum'd girl is too much... she is 'nice' though:ebrow:

I hate to say it but the girl from NO gots to go. She is pretty but she is not right for the competition. Also, Furonda needs to get her shat together because she has the look of defeat in her eyes everytime they go for voting. Judges since that and dont like it. I havent picked any favorites.

FAB5 said:
Danielle from Little Rock...:tup:

My frontrunner has changed to Nnena. It her's to lose!

W/some polish, Danielle can make it interesting though.

I thought they were gonna keep the racist bytch on there, for ratings...I'm truly glad they got rid of that cry-baby, though. Y'all know the one that kept crying about missing her family...glad they sent her ass packing.

Back