America's Next Top Model 6

Warndalyn said:
I thought they were gonna keep the racist bytch on there, for ratings...I'm truly glad they got rid of that cry-baby, though. Y'all know the one that kept crying about missing her family...glad they sent her ass packing.

Agreed! :tup:

yeah when the racist chick started running her mouth, I thought for sure they'd keep her just for ratings................I said I wasn't going to watch it, but I did and fell asleep on the eliminations. :smug2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CriTAUcal said:
Mine too! She has stricking eyes, and she's graceful and has presence.
If she doesn't win, I think she'll at least be a finalist.

She is from Nigeria, Africa. My co-worker who was recently (over the last 6-8 months) was featured in Vogue Magazine is also from Africa....Rwanda to be exact. I tried to get her to go on the show but she was too dedicated to our job to do it. However, she recently was selected to be one of our enterprise auditors, travelling from post-to-post every 3 months for the next two years. No house note, won't need a car either...I think she has just past the age mark for ANTM, but she would have been a contender!

Warndalyn said:
I thought they were gonna keep the racist bytch on there, for ratings...I'm truly glad they got rid of that cry-baby, though. Y'all know the one that kept crying about missing her family...glad they sent her ass packing.
:lol:

Hey they knew what they were doing. A Black girl from Arkansas,Little Rock by the way, and a White girl from Texas?? That was an explosion waiting to happen. But anyway I think what cooked her goose was her comments on the gay lifestyle.As long as ANTM has been on the air, and this girl somehow miss the point that gay folx are a part of the fashion industry?

Anyway, my home girls... man. They need some serious polishing. They got potential though.

da_caramel_diva said:
Anybody see the show? I missed it!
yeah, the Hurricane Katrina victim got voted off, tonight. (Wendy) :( I think the show was just too much for her, right now.

Warndalyn said:
yeah, the Hurricane Katrina victim got voted off, tonight. (Wendy) :( I think the show was just too much for her, right now.
Yep she could stay focused. I dont much blame her. Maybe next year.

jagface said:
I saw it...

Nnenna still the sh!t
Jade is a B!TCH

:tup:

However, I think they are going to break Jade down... Its funny though. I read this saying just the other day.

Scratch a bully, find a coward! Jade=Bully

Hello!

J4J said:
:tup:

However, I think they are going to break Jade down... Its funny though. I read this saying just the other day.

Scratch a bully, find a coward! Jade=Bully

Hello!
They did it to EVA. She is the most popular one now.

I'm glad Furonda got another chance...lol...it's hard to piss her off. Jade is one of those mixed chicks that feel they have to be hard to achieve stuff.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jelli said:
They did it to EVA. She is the most popular one now.

No, Eva came through there stomping and running off at the mouth. Then, they quelled that mess; she was probably going broke, then got humble.

She a video ho now.

Watching the re-run. JADE IS TRIPPING!!!! I really dont think she is Top Model material. But oh well! Nnenna got my vote!! She makes the competition pointless. They shoulda just signed her off top!!!

Back