America's Next Top Model 6

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
J4J said:
A lil...she's playing the game. Her pictur as Little Red Riding hood was great!

She better play the game, if she wants to stay on.

And her Red Riding Hood pic was fierce! :tup:

The show was interesting this week... Jade has humbled herself

and oh lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle done sprung her pinky toe

FAB5 said:
The supposed boyfriend is history after last night, btw.:nod:

I don't understand Nnenna's attraction to her boyfriend. From looking at the home video and their phone conversations, he seems insecure.

CriTAUcal said:
I don't understand Nnenna's attraction to her boyfriend. From looking at the home video and their phone conversations, he seems insecure.

Yup...the funny thing is...all he has to do is give her some support and she would be all in to him.

Nnenna is the bomb.

They picked the right one to cut last night. Although Tyra could have saved herself some loot and kicked off both of the bottom two.

Jade: :cry:

Danielle: Takes good pics but I wasn't overwhelmed!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Yup...the funny thing is...all he has to do is give her some support and she would be all in to him.

I don't know about all that! :lol:
The way she was with that male model last night, looks like she could be open for whatever.

The boyfriend's insecurities is what's going to push him away from her. That girl is focused on the competition; she needs support--- not a desparate, clingy boyfriend who is threatened by her beauty and her career that's going to expose her to a new life.

CriTAUcal said:
I don't know about all that! :lol:
The way she was with that male model last night, looks like she could be open for whatever.

The boyfriend's insecurities is what's going to push him away from her. That girl is focused on the competition; she needs support--- not a desparate, clingy boyfriend who is threatened by her beauty and her career that's going to expose her to a new life.

She need some lovin...if I was that male model I'd knock her down...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CriTAUcal said:

I think its possible for him to be needy. But I think TV spends things how they want so they could have cut and paste it to look that way...Im just sayin?!

Also, why every season of ANTM has some person on there with a medical break down? ie the next show coming up

da_caramel_diva said:
I think its possible for him to be needy. But I think TV spends things how they want so they could have cut and paste it to look that way...Im just sayin?!

Also, why every season of ANTM has some person on there with a medical break down? ie the next show coming up

Looks like it will be Tyra passing out. :lol:

Jade got some issues. She's insecure and evil. Now that Gina is gone, she's trying to play on the feelings that Nnenna has for her boyfriend.

Jade is crazy and stupid. Anytime she fails at something, she says "I just needed more explanation, that's all." I'm not liking JADE at all!:eek:

I was glad they liked Furonda's commercial. Nnenna should have dumped her beau so she could remain focused.

J4J said:
Jade is crazy and stupid. Anytime she fails at something, she says "I just needed more explanation, that's all." I'm not liking JADE at all!:eek:

I was glad they liked Furonda's commercial. Nnenna should have dumped her beau so she could remain focused.

I can tell that Nigel (the judge/photograper) doesn't like Jade either. :lol:

Nnenna needs to dump the boyfriend, even if she wasn't into modeling. He's insecure like Jade and sounds like a ibtch on the phone. She needs someone who supports her dreams and not someone who sees her career as a threat to their relationship.

CriTAUcal said:
Nnenna needs to dump the boyfriend, even if she wasn't into modeling. He's insecure like Jade and sounds like a ibtch on the phone. She needs someone who supports her dreams and not someone who sees her career as a threat to their relationship.

Well said.
That evil heifer jade needs to go. I thought Furonda was going to choke her when she took that personal shot at her during the rap.

FAB5 said:
Well said.
That evil heifer jade needs to go. I thought Furonda was going to choke her when she took that personal shot at her during the rap.

Furonda's not like that...very laid back...and highly educated...wrapping up her B.A. in Political Science at UofA....she gets a kick out of seeing people being evil.

Back