America's Next Top Model 6

Maybe Tyra cares more about Danielle and is trying to help her, since she's black and knows how this industry works. She's probably trying to forewarn her, before she has issues, later.

Think about it!

Warndalyn said:
Maybe Tyra cares more about Danielle and is trying to help her, since she's black and knows how this industry works. She's probably trying to forewarn her, before she has issues, later.

Think about it!

I have to agree with you on this.........

SLT said:
Adrienne sure did have a southern redneck twang to her voice.

Actually Adrienne was from the mid-west. And she talked through her teeth (she wouldn't open her mouth and articulate her words). She wasn't articulate either, but she didn't have that DEEP southern drawl like Danielle.

Danielle just doesn't have a voice that sounds professional and articulate. It can definitely be worked on, IF she would just take her time with pronouncing her words. And throughout the season, I haven't seen where she's worked on trying to slow down and work on her speech. I'd hate to see that hold her back, because she's a pretty girl who models well.

I agree Crit...I have a country Louisiana slang type of voice when I'm talking fast and not paying attention. Yet, when I am at work my voice is slower and more concentrated.

I think Danielle is going to pull it off. I know many of you said that getting the teeth fixed was a drop in the bucket for moneyt and you all were right. Yet, look at both of the girls pictures now. Also, besides Tyra and Iman, how many models have you all heard speak?

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Also, besides Tyra and Iman, how many models have you all heard speak?

Their concern is that the next model is going to be a Cover Girl model, and that model does speak. So your speech is important in this competition.

CriTAUcal said:
Their concern is that the next model is going to be a Cover Girl model, and that model does speak. So your speech is important in this competition.

Ahhh thanks...I honestly didn't know that. I must have missed something early own...maybe my focus was all the drama...lol...in tht case why haven't they actually focused on speech more because quite these last four can't speak worth ****.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
in tht case why haven't they actually focused on speech more because quite these last four can't speak worth ****.

You don't have to be an orator. You just need to be able to speak CLEARLY.
Also, they spend periods of working on speech and image. Every cyle, they have some Public Relations Professional or an Entertainment Reporter/Correspondent come in and work with them on at least one show. That's their training or time to pay CLOSE attention to their speech, their interviewing skills and just being in the public's eye.

If you haven't noticed already, EVERYTHING these girls go through is a challenge and training.

From the preview clips for tonight's show there's a copmpetition where speaking's involved and Danielle's apparent crash & burn.
Didn't look good. :smh:

FAB5 said:
From the preview clips for tonight's show there's a copmpetition where speaking's involved and Danielle's apparent crash & burn.
Didn't look good. :smh:
I saw that too. I think my home girl will have success though after the show, Just like my girl YAYA.:D
And I don't care about a word yall say about me CriTAUcal and Chocolat Topaz.:uzi:

Danielle that 's my girl!!!!!!!! What I like about her is that she is willing to try and work hard on whatever problem she may have.... I loved her already but when she got sick that week and went and got her arse up on that elephant and did the DAMN THING I was like she is going to win...... I thought that Jade deserved what she got thinking she was ALL THAT!!!!!! Danielle DETERMINATION IS SOMETHING THAT I ADMIRE AND HER PICTURES WERE ALL NICE EXCEPT FOR THE EPISODE WHERE THEY HAD TO CRY......:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

WAY TO GO BABYGIRL!!!!!!:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Back