America's Next Top Model 6

Shamocha said:
Well last night Nigel said he saw a different side of Jade once he worked with her and that she impressed him.

Yeah, I remember that, too. But I still don't think he'll pull for her.

If Jade wins, I would be really, really surprised. The girl doesn't have personality. She comes across as hard, stiff and arrogant.

CriTAUcal said:
I think Danielle is going home next. I don't think she can improve her accent in time enough. And I haven't seen any real efforts in trying to either.

I think it's gonna come down to Jade and Joanie, and Joanie is going to win. Jade already has two judges that are NOT in her corner: Nigel and Twiggy. Nigel thinks she's cocky, and Twiggy is scared of her (she talks of how her approach is "intimidating.")

And can anyone on here really see Jade as a COVERGIRL?!?!?! No! Jade doesn't even smile half the time, and she doesn't have personality. I think Joanie is their ideal girl.

This will make two white girls back-to-back for their 6th cycle. Thus, keeping the ratings up. Next season, it'll be fair and maybe "OK" to go with a black chick.

I agree with you to the T

da_caramel_diva said:
I agree with you to the T

Thank you! :D
I just can't see Jade as a covergirl, and Danielle (though she's pretty and can model) just doesn't speak well. So who's left? Joanie --- the one who Tyra said last night that was real impressed with how she looked at the judging and that she "looked like a model." And whose name have they called first at judging for the second time in the row? Joanie!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
They invested a lot of money on her teeth....

DSN, the money they spent on Joanie's teeth was pocket change money! Tyra could've paid for that out of her pockets without it even making a slight dent in her wallet.

This show is highly rated (esp. for it to make it to a 6th cycle) and making money. Not to mention that Tyra is a retired Super model, a business woman and talk show host. She's got serious bank!

CriTAUcal said:
Thank you! :D
I just can't see Jade as a covergirl, and Danielle (though she's pretty and can model) just doesn't speak well. So who's left? Joanie --- the one who Tyra said last night that was real impressed with how she looked at the judging and that she "looked like a model." And whose name have they called first at judging for the second time in the row? Joanie!

You know. most of the Black people in Little Rock don't even have that accent that Danielle has. Even Furonda(sp) was from lil'ole Stuttgart,and she did not have that accent. Danielle had to pick that up from her parents.Anyway,maybe they should have invested in a speech coach for Danielle. But I agree I think Joanie will win.

CriTAUcal said:
DSN, the money they spent on Joanie's teeth was pocket change money! Tyra could've paid for that out of her pockets without it even making a slight dent in her wallet.

This show is highly rated (esp. for it to make it to a 6th cycle) and making money. Not to mention that Tyra is a retired Super model, a business woman and talk show host. She's got serious bank!

I'm not saying that it was pocket change money...I'm just saying that the two girls who are still left were the ones they invested the most in...and also were the ones who made dramatic changes in looks.

We on the same page though...

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
I'm not saying that it was pocket change money...I'm just saying that the two girls who are still left were the ones they invested the most in...and also were the ones who made dramatic changes in looks.

We on the same page though...

I don't see dramatic changes in either one of them. Danielle still has a slight gap, and while Joanie's teeth DO look better, we could never get a real good look at them anyway, because she knew how to disguise those teeth pretty well.

I think they're still around, because they're good and not because Tyra made an investment in them with their teeth.

CriTAUcal said:
I don't see dramatic changes in either one of them. Danielle still has a slight gap, and while Joanie's teeth DO look better, we could never get a real good look at them anyway, because she knew how to disguise those teeth pretty well.

I think they're still around, because they're good and not because Tyra made an investment in them with their teeth.

****...Joanie's teeth were fighting for space...and Danielle's gap was throwing off all of her pics because the first thing I would look at was the gap...but I agree they both are good....

We will see....

This is actually my first year watching it only because Furonda told me she was going to be on it...I think I will definitely tune in next year!!!

I'm sure the Joanie will win it....Danielle's going home next week. They can't stand the way she talks and I feel like, if they were so concerned w/helping her w/that issue, they would have invested in her w/a speaking coach.

Jade and Joanie will be the final two, b/c they keep up all the drama...they don't get along. They're good for ratings.

I like the thread who are left. I want Danielle to fix herself up when she goes before panel, look GLAMOROUS for once. Also, I want Jade to Smile. Joanie is good too.

I think if Jade smiled and presented a softer side, she could run away with this. Danilelle needs to get a grip on that accent.

CriTAUcal said:

Tara Bank's company name is BANKABLE Productions! :)

J4J said:
I like the thread who are left. I want Danielle to fix herself up when she goes before panel, look GLAMOROUS for once. Also, I want Jade to Smile. Joanie is good too.

I think if Jade smiled and presented a softer side, she could run away with this. Danilelle needs to get a grip on that accent.

I think how Jade is going she can NEVER present a softer side because to the judges its just FAKE....

Yeah Danielle can glam up a little. Joanie will win.

pbla said:
You know. most of the Black people in Little Rock don't even have that accent that Danielle has. Even Furonda(sp) was from lil'ole Stuttgart,and she did not have that accent. Danielle had to pick that up from her parents.Anyway,maybe they should have invested in a speech coach for Danielle. But I agree I think Joanie will win.

Actually when she called her mom about getting her teeth fixed, her mother did NOT sound like Danielle. I don't know where she got it from but she needs to get with the program and drop that accent.

well, there is a way to switch on and switch off...just like Tyra told her..but obviously, it's not that easy for some folks. She just needs to learn how to speak more professionally...that's why I stated that she needs a speaking coach.

It's called speaking slower and more concentrated. For instance I have a tendancy to speak fast with a Southern accent...yet when working I speak slower with a more reformed concentration on syllables.

I know Danielle's accent is bad but all the focus on it is bull****... If she was from New York or Boston it would not be this big of an issues.

Shoot that first girl who won had a terrible accent and they didn't say boo to her.

BIG UPS TO THE SOUTH! YANKEE BASTARDS !

:topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic:
This is Supermodel Tatyana Simanova from Russia.
What happened to her you might ask................:idea:

news051606005.jpg

She got this way after she opened the wrong door on a MOVING RV and stepped out onto the EXPRESSWAY..................:goof: :goof: :goof:

The story is in the NY Post....................Don't do much to kill the "dumb blond" myth.:look:

JSU*Toi said:
I know Danielle's accent is bad but all the focus on it is bull****... If she was from New York or Boston it would not be this big of an issues.

Shoot that first girl who won had a terrible accent and they didn't say boo to her.

Adrienne sure did have a southern redneck twang to her voice.

Back