American Idol - Season 6!

Doolittle, Jordin, Chris and the beat box boy. Everyone else didn't really bring it. Not even my girl Stephanie.

Weave send help

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I watched about 20 min of Idol last night and caught the performance by Sanjaya. Dude is horrible. How is that he has lasted this long?

I'm pulling for Lakeisha she is good!!! I am kind afraid that her or Melinda may get shafted like Madesia(sp) did..... Now the boys HORRIBLE ALL TOGETHER IN MY EYES but a few did ok last night.

San jiya (whatever) sucked...no power in his voice....the outfit with the cutoff sweater..uh....Simon summed it up best by deferring to the girl's face..why Randy and Paula talked him up was beyond me

The Dan Patrick show made mention of it and said he's the worst ever but he'll skirt through to get on the Idol Top 10 Tour because they know he'll draw...then they said he's not on the blue team..but the "pink" one...:lmao:

Stephanie could definitely SING! She just didn't have that "IT" factor.

The other black women got something that's different they bring to the table. LaKisha can just flat out sing and her pitch and tone quality (especially from Tues.) is almost always perfect. And Melinda just straight up sounds like a PRO.

I'm not surprised that Stephanie was voted off...she wasn't that good. Those other two black ladies can outsing the hell out of her.

Who else was in the bottom 2?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Who else was in the bottom 2?

Chris (blond hair dude with the pretty blue eyes).

Did ya'll see how Chris Sligh (thick, curly hair) looked at Sanjaya when he sat back down after finding out he was still in the competition? He looked like: Dang, you made it another round?!?!?! :confused: :lmao: :lmao: Sanjaya was probably thinking the same thing. :lol:

Sanjaya should have been gone but we know he aint going no where.

I'm glad they did let Stephanie go! I was tired of that damn yodlin' (sp?) Plus, she tries tooooooooooooooo hard to sound like Bouncy!

Aint but one Beyonce' and Stephanie should have created her own style. Her vibrato is not that good.

Loving LaKisha and Melinda.

Chris (blond hair dude with the pretty blue eyes).

Did ya'll see how Chris Sligh (thick, curly hair) looked at Sanjaya when he sat back down after finding out he was still in the competition? He looked like: Dang, you made it another round?!?!?! :confused: :lmao: :lmao: Sanjaya was probably thinking the same thing. :lol:
Sanjaya has a lot of folks voting for him...I wouldn't be surprised if his lil punk ass wins the entire thing. :smh:

I heard on one of those entertainment shows, or maybe it was the radio, that Simon Cowell said if Sanjaya wins, he will quit the show.

Now that's pretty damm bad...:lol: But hey, isn't he one of the judges? Meaning, didn't he put Sanjaya's sorry ass thru, to this round, in the first place? :rolleyes:

I would use the one that "Dancing With the Stars" use. The judges and the viewers vote. I don't think that they leave it totally up to the audience/viewers.

I heard on one of those entertainment shows, or maybe it was the radio, that Simon Cowell said if Sanjaya wins, he will quit the show.

Now that's pretty damm bad...:lol: But hey, isn't he one of the judges? Meaning, didn't he put Sanjaya's sorry ass thru, to this round, in the first place? :rolleyes:

Yes... Also claimed that he could sing better than his sister :shame:

I would use the one that "Dancing With the Stars" use. The judges and the viewers vote. I don't think that they leave it totally up to the audience/viewers.
They don't and they only allow the audience/viewers so many votes, per phone line. :nod:

Back