American Idol - Season 6!

YOU CRAZY... Fantasia is a dayum good singer.

I guess he did not see on the Aretha Franklin special. She reminded us of why we liked her so much. She was actually more controlled with her singing on the show but also showed that could SANG if she needed to. I have noticed that a lot of folks don't like the fact that she can sang and just want her to sing. Get real...only a few people can do what she does.
Just like rock music, you have to appreciate it because not everyone can scream on key ...not everyone has the lungs for it either!!!

Is that kid still in the competition?

Howard Stern is showing that show for the joke that it is...................:goof:
That no singing kid is gonna win.....................Just watch. :lol:

Sick of Sanjaya.......It's your fault.

Sick of Sanjaya? It's all Your fault
'Idol' contestant a virtual success, thanks to You and Howard Stern

Frank Micelotta / Fox

Why is the weak-voiced Sanjaya still a contender on 'American Idol?' It's all Your fault. Yours, Howard Stern's and that guy from VoteForTheWorst.com.
View related photos

By Helen A.S. Popkin
MSNBC contributor
Updated: 8:34 p.m. CT April 10, 2007
You are totally ruining ?American Idol.? You and the King of All Culture Hackers, Howard Stern, that dude at VoteForTheWorst.com and maybe some other people ? but mostly You.

You seem to have no respect for a fair contest and the feelings of others. You keep voting for that Sanjaya kid on ?American Idol,? and it?s making a lot of people very cranky. Okay, in context with the rest of the planet (and in relation to things that actually matter), maybe not a lot of people. But certainly a handful of talking heads on daytime TV. Not to mention that MySpace guy who went on a (failed) hunger strike because of Your bad influence.

Howard Stern is showing that show for the joke that it is...................:goof:
That no singing kid is gonna win.....................Just watch. :lol:

I know, but like Crit said, his fan base has to be huge for him to make his this far.

AI is losing credibility now..:smh:

I don't even watch it anymore.

If he wins, AI may be doomed. I don't know if they'll get the same type of ratings, next season...I've already stopped watching.

I know, but like Crit said, his fan base has to be huge for him to make his this far.

AI is losing credibility now..:smh:

I don't even watch it anymore.

NO.....................His fan base comes from VOTE FOR THE WORST website started by Howard Stern after the first couple of episodes.:lmao:

I have never watched.
Too pre-packaged..............Talent don't count.:lmao:

NO.....................His fan base comes from VOTE FOR THE WORST website started by Howard Stern after the first couple of episodes.:lmao:

I have never watched.
Too pre-packaged..............Talent don't count.:lmao:

Well he need to take that site down, because it's having the opposite effect...:lol:

Well he need to take that site down, because it's having the opposite effect...:lol:

That's who that website want's to win...............SANJAYA.

As I hear, all the talent has been knocked off the show in favor of him.:goof:
Stern has been roasting AI since it first appeared on the American Airwaves.:winkgrin:

well, Sanjaya is finally out of there...it's about time AI got it right. Now, maybe I'll start back watching consistently. Gotta get my vote on for Lakisha and Melinda. :nod:

Did anyone else see SupaHead on there last night?

I had to LMBAO when I saw Sups sitting there with Bill Maher. The tramp has gone global. LOL!

And then what about Jessica Alba? Is everyone in the world a Foot taller than Ryan Seacrest? Boy she was smoking hot.

Alan or Robin?

yeah Alan Thicke was on AI singing. his dad was on my mine that's why i said Alan. ROBIN, looks just like his daddy, ALAN.

anyways,

i'm glad Lakisha is gone. they never did get that girls image in order. hair and wardrobe looked a mess week after week.

I knew last night was Lakisha's last night...she had a good run though. I'm sure we'll see/hear more from her, in the future.

Back