American Idol - Season 6!

Don't know if it was the wig, makeup or camera angles last night, but when Melinda was singing ?Miracles?, I thought she looked kind of manly.

well i guess last nite just wasn't the nite for old(looking) women. first Renee of ANTM, and then Melinda. i would like for Jordin to win because she can sing, however Blake is soooo original and i like how he plays against the odds, that shows a lot of confidence in his craft. it might be Blake's, because everyone is expecting Jordin to win off talent, and AI will not be predictable.

They keep Sanjaye for so long and now this????

Talent doesn't count! Now that Melinda's gone, I'll NEVER watch this show again!!! Talent is a joke in shows like AI! None of the finalist can sing!

And YES! I did Vote for her!!!

well i guess last nite just wasn't the nite for old(looking) women. first Renee of ANTM, and then Melinda. i would like for Jordin to win because she can sing, however Blake is soooo original and i like how he plays against the odds, that shows a lot of confidence in his craft. it might be Blake's, because everyone is expecting Jordin to win off talent, and AI will not be predictable.

Jordin may win because of appearance; she would be more marketable than Melinda.

I knew they'd get rid of Melinda...the young kids are more marketable and have the look. Plus, they have more of a fan base than Melinda did...but she'll definitely be ok. I'm looking forward to her cd...:tup:

Blake is far from original. Justin Timberlake has been beat boxing on songs and all that other bullshat since NSync.

What?s wrong with Carrie Underwood, she acts like a Zombie on stage, stands in one place, no energy whatsoever. She looks like a mannequin on stage. The girl is boring! :tdown:

What?s wrong with Carrie Underwood, she acts like a Zombie on stage, stands in one place, no energy whatsoever. She looks like a mannequin on stage. The girl is boring! :tdown:

Not to me. The girl has a BEAUTIFUL voice and her song lyrics are solid. Every singer is not going to be a high-energy performer.

Last night's show was really good and they had a great line up of performers!!!! I love that they did a bunch of Motown songs. The six guys were very good, and their performance with Smokey Robinson was good. I thought it was really nice of them to pair Melinda with BeBe and CeCe Winans. I wonder if Melinda requested that, because all three of them have that Nashville connection. I kept changing the channel when Taylor Hicks took stage.

And I'm glad Clive Davis acknowledged Jennifer Hudson who was in the audience, since Ryan Seacrest didn't.

Congrats to Jordin! :tup: :tup:

Congrats to Jordin...:tup: I really enjoyed seeing Gladys Knight, on last night. Her hair was beautiful. :nod:

I thought it was an outstanding show. I would have love to see Melinda vs Jordin. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the show especially Doug E. Fresh and Blake.

MJ

Bette Milder was terrible, sounded as if she has lost her voice, an old lady wearing a short dress like that, just didn?t look right, I almost tossed my cookies! Gladys Knight would have been a better choice to sing "Wind Between My Wings"

Back