American Idol - Season 6!

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
The new season returns tonight...anyone watching? I love when the show first airs...all those wanna-be singers are funny as hell to me. :lol:

I plan to watch!

I always look forward to the judges' facial expressions and Simon's comments.
Last year, he told somebody they sounded like a bag of screaming cats! :lmao:

I plan to watch!

girl, I love Simon...:lol:

Have you seen the preview of the big fat white girl that's singing, Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? LAWD, when Simon says NO, I holla'd. :lmao:

girl, I love Simon...:lol:

Have you seen the preview of the big fat white girl that's singing, Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? LAWD, when Simon says NO, I holla'd. :lmao:

I didn't see that one! :lmao: :lmao:

I plan to watch!

:lol:

One year he told some girl she sounded like Musical Root Canal.

I died.

Have you seen the big controversy involving Paula Abdul? On my tube, they showed her being interviewed, what appears to be the same a.m., and she looks like she is high, drunk or something. Paula say it ain't so!!!

Can one of you gurus post that on here please?

Minnesota had some sorry talent! :tdown:
And it wasn't that funny last night.

I only caught about an hour of it. I guess Simon and Randy are switching it up this yr, Randy wants to be the harsh one. Jewel has never really had much of a personality to me so she served no purpose.

Minnesota had some sorry talent! :tdown:
And it wasn't that funny last night.

LOL...........aint shocking. Most of the Minneapolis folk who have real talent don't need American Idol to be discovered, not with Prince, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, Mint Condition, RL of Next and The Sounds of Blackness folks being here. Usually they snap up any local talent quickly and give them a start in the business. The rest of these folks aint that good(thanks MH) LOL. Paris Bennett from last year's Idol is from here even though she had just moved to the ATL area before her audition.

Have you seen the big controversy involving Paula Abdul? On my tube, they showed her being interviewed, what appears to be the same a.m., and she looks like she is high, drunk or something. Paula say it ain't so!!!

Can one of you gurus post that on here please?

Yeah, I seen that.

She looked High and drunk. That was not a good look for her.

Why did they have Jewel on there?
She served no real purpose. :xeye:

I could only watch the first hour of the show. I can't believe people actually think they can sing. They were pityful.

hell, it was funny to me...I :lol: all thru the show. Simon's facial expressions and Randy laughing at everyone tripped me the hell out. :lmao: I can't wait until tonight's show, though.

Paula's a drunk or a drug addict...she's on something. Just can't put my finger on it yet. They had her ass on the news last night...they were airing that interview she had w/one of the news casters here in town. She was high and fugged up. She also fell asleep, during the interview. :lmao:

Simon did not have to tell that guy he looked like a Monkey. :lol:

Memphis is going to be off the chain, cause you know our people are going to show their @ZZES.

Now they had some TALENT last night!!!! :tup:

The dude with the BIG, curly afro, the brother and sister from India and the 16-year-old girl who looked bi-racial with the pretty smile and long, curly hair! :tup: :tup:

But I was :lmao: when Simon told that one girl, who kept claiming she needed water to sing better because her throat was dry, that she could sing with her mouth open under water in a bath tub and she wouldn't sing any better! :lmao:

hell, it was funny to me...I :lol: all thru the show. Simon's facial expressions and Randy laughing at everyone tripped me the hell out. :lmao: I can't wait until tonight's show, though.

Paula's a drunk or a drug addict...she's on something. Just can't put my finger on it yet. They had her ass on the news last night...they were airing that interview she had w/one of the news casters here in town. She was high and fugged up. She also fell asleep, during the interview. :lmao:
Cocaine is a hellofa drug...
:lol: I'm laughing but it's really sad, poor woman!

The dude with the BIG, curly afro, the brother and sister from India and the 16-year-old girl who looked bi-racial with the pretty smile and long, curly hair! :tup: :tup:

The Malloto brother with the Fro can sing.

The india brother and sister were good. But Ima need for ole boy to learn how to count to 4 then 8 cause his rhythm was all over the place.

I didnt think the tall girl was good IMO.

I knew the bro and sis from India was going to Hollywood before they even sang a note. They daddy was a classical musician in India. That be-boxing white boy didn't sound too bad either.

Back