American Idol - Season 6!

They got some WEIRD people in Seattle!:scared: That big white woman with the bleach blond hair, red lipstick, gold top and black bottom with no bra on...you should have seen Simons face!!! She looked a HAM!!

Why wasnt she wearing underwear.

Her mother looked like the 2.5 version of her.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They got some WEIRD people in Seattle!:scared: That big white woman with the bleach blond hair, red lipstick, gold top and black bottom with no bra on...you should have seen Simons face!!! She looked a HAM!!

She looked a HOT MESS!!!!!! And then to sing, "Don't Your Girlfriend Wish!!!!!!" Oh my Goodness! :smh:
Big girls should NEVER, EVER leave home to go out in public without the proper support (a bra)!

You would!!! :lol:

:D

When that girl was put on camera and "the twins" continued to move after she stopped walking, my wife looked at me and told me to shut up before I could get a word out. :lol:

I can not believe that the people that go on this show really think they can sing. They have some piss poor friends and family members because these people are lying to them.

That big non-singing bytch ought to be ashamed of herself, for leaving the house looking like that. Her Mama needs her ass whipped too, for not stopping her. :smh:

I :lmao: when she sang, Don't Cha. Everytime I saw that preview, I holla'd...literally. :lmao:

Sundance Head..:tup:
The girl who was the professional backup singer....:tup:

Mr. My Song will have the whole room sooooo emotional...:lmao:

The Black Elvis....:lol:

I'm the next Mya! :shame:....:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hope someone called Stevie Wonder's publist. :no:

:shame: @ "I sound just like Ashanti. Unfortunately you did boo.

Memphis was not good.

I thought they were going to be BRANGING IT!!!!

Whats up with the Cheerleader dude. He was friutier than a box a TRIX cereal.

too many fags trying out for this show. something is seriously going on wrong in this country

Hmmm well tonite was interesting. I actually saw that Ian dude on So You Think You Can Dance. I almost felt bad for that chick Ashanti that has been to Hollywood twice. She really could go do some acting though. This season hasn't been all that great yet.

Back