American Idol - Season 6!

Hmmm well tonite was interesting. I actually saw that Ian dude on So You Think You Can Dance. I almost felt bad for that chick Ashanti that has been to Hollywood twice. She really could go do some acting though. This season hasn't been all that great yet.

Ian was hilarious. Yeah I'm sure Ashanti she'll get picked up for a soap.
And what was up with the last chick on the show. She sounded like she was having an orgasm. :uhoh: That was terrible. :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uhhhhh....Ladies, did ya'll see the 16 year old named Henri...:read:
:shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I was right with Paula....:eek:

and my wife was too. Mike and I need to confer with our Iraqi brothren on how to handle women who look other men in the face...LOL

then they said he was 16 and she was like :no: "I feel like I just robbed the craddle" :lmao:

OK so we're less than 30 min into the show and I'm mad. The 2 big girls from Atlanta have made me ashamed. The 50 yr old big bird broad that said she was 21 :smh: and the chick with the pink net outfit on :smh: That's all for now.

The black dude was good and the white dude that looks like Jack Osborne was kinda good...so far.

I used to think Paula was drunk or on drugs all the time...but now she's starting to act/move like Michael J Fox. She can never be still. Maybe Paula is coming down with MS? I hope she's just loopy but something isn't right with her.

Back