American Idol - Season 6!

Sanjaya should have been gone but we know he aint going no where.

I'm glad they did let Stephanie go! I was tired of that damn yodlin' (sp?) Plus, she tries tooooooooooooooo hard to sound like Bouncy!

Aint but one Beyonce' and Stephanie should have created her own style. Her vibrato is not that good.

Loving LaKisha and Melinda.

Once Lulu commented that she sounded like Beyonce I knew her days were numbered. You have to have your own sound.

Sanjaya does have a cute sister:
34o3rqf.gif
+
2ik9iiu.gif
=
jerk.gif
...LOL

Stephanie could definitely SING! She just didn't have that "IT" factor.

The other black women got something that's different they bring to the table. LaKisha can just flat out sing and her pitch and tone quality (especially from Tues.) is almost always perfect. And Melinda just straight up sounds like a PRO.

I think it's the opposite...Stephanie has the "IT" factor but she can't sing. Those other two African American chicks shole don't have no "it" factor.

I heard Sanjaya has people in India voting for him! Isn't India the second most populated country in the world? :lol:

Yeah but they ain't got but 5 computers over there.

I have ALWAYS said that the fan vote should only count for about 2/3. The judges should get to vote for the other 1/3.

Yeah but they ain't got but 5 computers over there.

I have ALWAYS said that the fan vote should only count for about 2/3. The judges should get to vote for the other 1/3.

Not true. Isn't India the new Silicon Valley? I know many US customer service departments have relocated there.

I enjoyed Sanjaya last night! I like this hair, too. It was different.

That LaKisha and Melinda are the two strongest competitors.

This show really does suck this season...I mean really. :lol: I was just :smh: on last night. Melinda and Lakisha are the only ones really talented...now, out of the guys, I do enjoy hearing Phil sing. :tup:

I heard that the white teenage female demographic is what's keeping Sanjya in. He's teenage heart throb. Personally, the boy can't sing to me:vomit: but I don't think he will win. If in the event that he does...Im not watching the show anymore!

I heard that the white teenage female demographic is what's keeping Sanjya in. He's teenage heart throb. Personally, the boy can't sing to me:vomit: but I don't think he will win. If in the event that he does...Im not watching the show anymore!

Of course thats the case.....Its that way every year...........Glad Im really not into this crap they are calling talent....Thank Goodness for LeKisha and Melinda Their holding this season together........
This show has been on a steady decline since the (Fantasia, J. Hudson, L. London, G. Huff) Season........Its now a popularity contest.....Not about talent.....But then again.........The Music industry is geared the same way............WHAT SELLS............:argue:

Of course thats the case.....Its that way every year...........Glad Im really not into this crap they are calling talent....Thank Goodness for LeKisha and Melinda Their holding this season together........
This show has been on a steady decline since the (Fantasia, J. Hudson, L. London, G. Huff) Season........Its now a popularity contest.....Not about talent.....But then again.........The Music industry is geared the same way............WHAT SELLS............:argue:
very true...I'm losing interest in this show really fast.

LOL...I just left another msg board. They're calling AI racist because 2 white people have been booted off the show back to back. Although it's funny, I think they're trying to make a point. AI isn't a white thing or a black thing...hell it's not even a talent thing...it's a popularity thing.

Fantasia isn't a good singer, all she does is SCREAMS!

Not true. Isn't India the new Silicon Valley? I know many US customer service departments have relocated there.

Yeah but that does not mean THEY have computers. It only means they make them on the low low.

Now for Sanjaya. I am a few weeks behind but what was up with the little star struck girl crying for Sanjaya and Melinda?? LOL

BTW, I think Melinda is the biggest oreo beyotch in the nation. She is as fake as a $3 bill. TP knows women and THAT woman ain't as "innocent and shy" as she TRIES to come off to be.

Oh back to Sanjaya. Many believe that this dude actually does have a legit following and will get a record deal if he wins or not simply because so many young girls have fallen in love with him. The are treating him like he is a superstar already. LOL @ Sanjaya for Best New Artist.

Back