American Idol - Season 6!

well, I've finally gotten a chance to hear the girls sing and Lakisha and Melinda are the schiznit. They are the best singers/performers in this competition. Jordin and Stephanie are ok, but they're not as good as those other two girls. They are cuter & thinner though, so folks will vote for them, just b/c of that. :rolleyes:

That Phil guy is ok...I can't stand Sanjaya's sweet ass...he needs to go NOW! :tdown:

Milk & Cooookieeees! (Thank Yvette)....:lmao:

Realistically, this may be the worst bunch of contestants ever. Doolittle can really sing. The big girl sings loud and has a strong voice. Stephanie needs to step her game up. That's about it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vote for the worst is saying:

We've gotten tons of e-mails from Howard Stern fans today who were listening to his show and heard him mention helping out our site to vote for Sanjaya tonight. We just want to say thanks to Howard, we appreciate the help! If everyone who wrote to us helps vote for Sanjaya tonight, there's no way he'll go home! So if you're one of the new visitors who was referred here by Howard Stern, welcome, and get your dialing fingers ready for tonight. Thanks!

Realistically, this may be the worst bunch of contestants ever. Doolittle can really sing. The big girl sings loud and has a strong voice. Stephanie needs to step her game up. That's about it.
That Doolittle chick is already the Idol. They might as well stop the competition NOW!!! She has that professional "SOUND" already!! She can out sing her comp. and I think she could out sing Fantasia...

A man has to change up a Diana Ross song...unless you're a drag queen and/or Sanjaya. You gonna have a big ole rusty man singing "Baby Baby...Where Did our Love go???" :lmao:

:lol: but no, ole boy didn't have to change Endless Love, that was song by a man and woman, Diana and Lionel Richie. besides, they were attempting to change the genre, not necessarily the words, which was a no go...

Is it true? I heard Sanjaya quit the show. But can somebody get me a Sanjaya weave please!!!!!!!!!!!! :teleport:

Is it true? I heard Sanjaya quit the show. But can somebody get me a Sanjaya weave please!!!!!!!!!!!! :teleport:

OK!?!?! That hair is GORGEOUS!!!
But you know you suck on AI when they start complimenting your physical appearance and not complimenting your vocals. :lol:

I swear I can sing better than most of those folks and I can't even sing. I think the talent is "fluff" except for the 2 black chicks. I've seen 2 shows and that's too many.

Ya'll say that every year!! I personally think the talent gets better every year. I didn't really watch last year (I knew Chris Daughtry was the best singer and I didn't care what anyone else sounded like..I was just gonna wait until the final 3 and root for Chris...oh well...LOL). This year, there is no clear cut favorite but I still like Chris Richardson, Blake Lewis, Malinda and LaKisha. I think Gina Glockson is the darkhorse because her style sets her apart. Jordan or the chick who messed up "Missing you" will be out next. They have nothing to make people vote for them AT ALL.

Only in season 3 would Stephanie Edwards been worth mentioning. Most of the girls can sing besides her. What she did last night was just WRONG...has us on the edge of our seats for the good part of the song and then...no disco. sheesh!!!! I still would have liked to see Sabrina a little more. For the guys, Brandon sucks and Sanjaya sucks but the other guys can sing and/or have a style that great. Sundance should still be there over Brandon and Sanjaya. I am not real crazy about Phil Stacy but the two Chris's and Blake should keep this interesting. The music messed Blake up last night and I am surprised no one else could tell this. That arrangement was bad...not the style but the actuall arrangement. When he hit the chorus and went into the second verse, the music stayed at the same level instead of swelling to give him some notes to ride on. That killed the preformance but I still liked him.

I wouldn't be surprised if "the Boy" is there another week after this upcoming.......Black dude was not the best singer out the bunch however much better than....that Kid....
The lil youngin has an audience....so....
Once again this is only a Popularity Contest not based on TALENT..........
and also based on Simon's opinion......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This still ain't so bad. Brandon is just as bad as Sanjaya so listening to Sanjaya (hopefully only one more week) is not so horrid considering the facts.

*** Brandon should have song an Al Green song or a Lenny Kravitz song when he had the chance.

This still ain't so bad. Brandon is just as bad as Sanjaya so listening to Sanjaya (hopefully only one more week) is not so horrid considering the facts.

*** Brandon should have song an Al Green song or a Lenny Kravitz song when he had the chance.

I'm feeling that Lenny Kravits and Al Green....also Hooty and the Blowfish stuff...

I'm feeling that Lenny Kravits and Al Green....also Hooty and the Blowfish stuff...

I don't know who tha heck chose the songs for him. I heard his voice and immediately thought Al Green and Lenny. I think he could have stayed longer with better song choices.

if you noticed...Brandon messed up on the elimination night when they sang that tribute song...he spent so much time dancing for the camera he forgot to sing with the rest who also messed up...

weak group overall

the beatbox guy is going to try to turn everything into a rap just to remain on top

*not an A.I. fan*

Is that Sanjaya person still on A.I.? I just ask b/c I heard on the news that Howard Stern is having all of his listeners call in and vote for Sanjaya so that he can win. From what they were saying Sanjaya is very bad and should have been voted off already.

I think the reason given as to why Howard Stern is doing this is b/c he feels/insinuated that American Idol was racist with its different responses to Frenchie (last season) and Antonella Barba (this season).

I don't like American Idol, but I do think it's messed up that Howard is doing this.

Frenchie Davis got paid for the pictures she took. Somebody just posted those pictures of Antonella. That was the difference.

I think the reason given as to why Howard Stern is doing this is b/c he feels/insinuated that American Idol was racist with its different responses to Frenchie (last season) and Antonella Barba (this season).

I don't like American Idol, but I do think it's messed up that Howard is doing this.

They are getting ready for tonight:

Hey everyone, and welcome to the sporadic, but always entertaining, Votefortheworst.com e-mail update. Tonight is a big night for us, because if Sanjaya Malakar can make it to the top 10, he goes on tour all summer. So we have to vote as hard as possible to try to help him last past this week. Even if you don't watch the show, just check out the site when it's over to find out Sanjaya's number (10 PM Eastern time) and dial as much as you can. Here's whats going on with the site this week.

-Sanjaya fever is sweeping the nation! Dave from VFTW has appeared on many shows including Howard Stern, Patrick will be on Access Hollywood tonight, Ellen was on MSNBC, we had mentions on The View and The Today Show, and countless radio stations and newspapers are singing the praises of the site. We're so glad to have so many new Worsters and so many loyal Howard Stern listeners calling with us tonight. We'd like to really thank Howard for mentioning us, because he helped up get tons of new voters to help us out.

-Canadians, don't think you can vote? You're wrong! Go to gizmoproject.com and download the Gizmo software. It's a free to use program that acts as a phone through your computer. You can use it because Gizmo calls are sent out through the United States, so it thinks that you're voting from the US. So all of you Canadians who want to help, get Gizmo and vote your butts off for Sanjaya too!

-Are You the Worst Idol, our very own bad singing competition, is rocking the website. Make sure to check it out and vote for your favorite bad singers to win the competition. You can even start a Vote for the Best movement if you'd like ;-)

-And make sure to check out Brenna Gethers, VFTW's very favorite Idol contestant ever, on tour with her band, The Bomb Squad. Tour dates are available if you check out her myspace at myspace.com/brennagethers. The band is amazing and they'd love it if you'd come out and support their shows.

Keep checking back with the site, we have plenty more hate mail to add that will make you laugh your patooties off. And vote as much as you can! Rumor has it that Sanjaya will be rocking a mohawk tonight. And the only thing funnier than Sanjaya with a mohawk is Sanjaya making it on tour and having to sing with Gwen Stefani next week. VFTW Victory! Don't let us down everyone :)

Dave

Back