‘We’ve got players, too’: Dawson Odums not here to praise Deion Sanders-led Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negro y'all were a special teams TD run away from losing. I expect to bust both sucks and aamu head. Better coaching, players, and system this year. Skelator will be on a stretcher if he tries to get out of pocket this season. We've fixed what needed to be fixed in Jacktown. Y'all better pray that qb coach y'all have acting as an OC and that new unproven oline coach can do something

Boy, Big Worm is jsu's "Daddy." Quit with the blasphemy.....LOL You must have been one of those tiger youngins that ran into the goal post years ago....LOL

Last edited:
Deion is going to crash and burn at JSU. Can’t wait for their delusional ass fans to get hit with reality once the season starts.

anyways, good luck to SCSU. Norfolk is my MEAC school I hope they can make some noise

Since the thread is titled “We’ve got players...”
it’s fitting to talk about how we’ve got players trying to jump ship from Bamer Steak; to follow Coach Flea to Thee Jackson State University & play for Coach Prime.
I suggest you utilize the little energy you have left to tell your players that we don’t want them. They’re not even walk-on worthy.
Gone on nah cause You worried bout the wrong thing.
Oh yea, tell Mo that he gotta outperform Big Suit in order to have a shot at that promotion he wants. BKA dream job at JSU.

Since the thread is titled “We’ve got players...”
it’s fitting to talk about how we’ve got players trying to jump ship from Bamer Steak; to follow Coach Flea to Thee Jackson State University & play for Coach Prime.
I suggest you utilize the little energy you have left to tell your players that we don’t want them. They’re not even walk-on worthy.
Gone on nah cause You worried bout the wrong thing.
Oh yea, tell Mo that he gotta outperform Big Suit in order to have a shot at that promotion he wants. BKA dream job at JSU.
Must you be so harsh?!?!

I do believe too. But I believe AAMU will prove too much for a first year coaching staff, regardless of recruited players. This goes for the fall season as well as possible spring games. Stick to your original opinion that JSU will lose this game.

with how it’s taken comebacks and referees to miss calls that barely won you games in the last two years we’ve met, and you’ve had a generational running back , top tier quarterback at your disposal, and a stud wide receiver... what makes you confident JSU is a lock for a L too AAMU? Luck eventually runs out. It’s a fact, AAMU should’ve been SWAC champs LAST season with the talent it possessed, but underachieved, but that’s always the problem with AAMU. Y’all can’t finish... and Maynor as a coach will be stagnant... a 7-5 here a 6-6 there... but never a championship... JSU will be no fly zone in the fall and if y’all don’t have a Bentley there will be no Fluke W on JSU. You’re losing that game. Deal with it.

And to Tuskegees side show hornet talking big smack , and the rest of the SWAC.... stop playing with JSU name... y’all been comfortable with the last 7 year bad hire JSU and y’all think scratch that y’all WANT JSU to continue the status quo because y’all already know what time it is. Get out of out way or be moved but either way you will believe. Notice how we don’t create threads or wish on a coaches downfall out of fear. Y’all do that for us, and we see it.

with how it’s taken comebacks and referees to miss calls that barely won you games in the last two years we’ve met, and you’ve had a generational running back , top tier quarterback at your disposal, and a stud wide receiver... what makes you confident JSU is a lock for a L too AAMU?
Because that top tier qb and stud receiver will be back along with added talent at those positions and a set of running backs to replace that rb. We did not get worse off...We will be better with more depth.
The championship we should have won last will be won this year either spring or fall. I look for it in the fall... The spring is just a tune up or experience gathering activity.

Because that top tier qb and stud receiver will be back along with added talent at those positions and a set of running backs to replace that rb. We did not get worse off...We will be better with more depth.
The championship we should have won last will be won this year either spring or fall. I look for it in the fall... The spring is just a tune up or experience gathering activity.
Mhmmmm I see you dialed it back on expectations by just saying spring a “tune up”... We have that same team that hung 500 yards on y’all pre Deion returning along with some transfers on defense too go with Hampton who had a field day getting to that top tier QB of y’all’s but I guess his return means an automatic w for aamu huh ? Lol the hard way it is...

Unfortunately, AAMU has a tough spring schedule. I believe the two-game stretch with PV & Gram will knock AAMU out of contention (a split will kill AAMU in this two game stretch)

Alcorn L 0-1
@MVSU W 1-1
@PVAM L 1-2
GRAM W 2-2

@JSU 3-2
Bama State 4-2

Unfortunately, AAMU has a tough spring schedule. I believe the two-game stretch with PV & Gram will knock AAMU out of contention (a split will kill AAMU in this two game stretch)

Alcorn L 0-1
@MVSU W 1-1
@PVAM L 1-2
GRAM W 2-2

@JSU 3-2
Bama State 4-2
Tough schedule...we would not want it any other way. Gram is the most problematic...We have a hard time getting over the hump with them. I feel less apprehensive about PV. 5-1 is more likely.

Y'all are fearful of a JSU being back on top. Y'all have had the last 7 years to win the SWAC and couldn't. Here comes a JSU team with better talent and more equipped to win. Those Alabama SWAC schools are shaking in their boots.
We also have next year to win. I'm not sold that JSU is ready to win right away with those recruits. Also, there will be surprises on other teams at key positions that will have them competitive.

Mhmmmm I see you dialed it back on expectations by just saying spring a “tune up”... We have that same team that hung 500 yards on y’all pre Deion returning along with some transfers on defense too go with Hampton who had a field day getting to that top tier QB of y’all’s but I guess his return means an automatic w for aamu huh ? Lol the hard way it is...
Our defense won't be as bad this year. Yards for JSU will be harder to come by.

Tough schedule...we would not want it any other way. Gram is the most problematic...We have a hard time getting over the hump with them. I feel less apprehensive about PV. 5-1 is more likely.

I was really being generous and on the ropes, since you all have Gram in H'ville. It's a distinct possibility that AAMU will lose both of those games and go 3-3 (5-1 is highly unlikely).

Boy, Big Worm is jsu's "Daddy." Quit with the blasphemy.....LOL You must have been one of those tiger youngins that ran into the goal post years ago....LOL

You must have been one of those lil jaguars that ran into goal posts trying to be like JSU..IT happened.. y'all can't help BUT to want to be us lol. Ain't nobody care about no dayum big worm lol

I do believe too. But I believe AAMU will prove too much for a first year coaching staff, regardless of recruited players. This goes for the fall season as well as possible spring games. Stick to your original opinion that JSU will lose this game.

You are aware that out of 21 plus signees only 6 won't play in the Spring. We have 50 plus new players overall. Y'all needed to come from behind to beat Hendrick and his grad assistant DC. You probably won't cross the 50 on DT lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back