‘We’ve got players, too’: Dawson Odums not here to praise Deion Sanders-led Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our backfield already loaded too with Harper, Kimo, and Tyson Alexander. Harper is graduating this year so JD should fit right in.
Now we just waiting on the weakside D-End that was on my wish list and the other JUCO CB! Another Inside LB would also be nice and a kicker! Lol

Now we just waiting on the weakside D-End that was on my wish list and the other JUCO CB! Another Inside LB would also be nice and a kicker! Lol

We are good at all those positions except kicker. We NEED a kicker bad. We got Dawgs everywhere else except at kicker. We need it a kicker lol

Yeah, that's who I was referring to-- Redi Mustafaraj. He deleted his tweet the other day about our offer to him, and now I'm like. 🧐

Lol no worries. Im sure Prime will get a kicker. The Feb class shaping up nicely.
Commitments
LB - Jeremiah Brown ⭐⭐⭐
WR - Trevonte Rucker ⭐⭐⭐⭐
OL - Charles Armstrong ⭐⭐⭐
RB - JD Martin ⭐⭐⭐
WR - Aalah Brown ⭐⭐⭐⭐
WR - Chad Turner - NR

Committed with no offer lol
LB - Mekhian Jackson - NR

Lol no worries. Im sure Prime will get a kicker. The Feb class shaping up nicely.
Commitments
LB - Jeremiah Brown ⭐⭐⭐
WR - Trevonte Rucker ⭐⭐⭐⭐
OL - Charles Armstrong ⭐⭐⭐
RB - JD Martin ⭐⭐⭐
WR - Aalah Brown ⭐⭐⭐⭐
WR - Chad Turner - NR

Committed with no offer lol
LB - Mekhian Jackson - NR

I'm hoping the JUCO Weakside D-End we went after earlier decides to sign as well: Jimmori Robinson. After that, the icing on the cake is Big Country Pat Perkins and Ty Cooper. Assuming we get the kicker, Redi Mustafaraj, that would make one helluva final signing class and likely catapult us up the national rankings into low 80's from the low 100's. Let's get it Theeilove!

I'm hoping the JUCO Weakside D-End we went after earlier decides to sign as well: Jimmori Robinson. After that, the icing on the cake is Big Country Pat Perkins and Ty Cooper. Assuming we get the kicker, Redi Mustafaraj, that would make one helluva final signing class and likely catapult us up the national rankings into low 80's from the low 100's. Let's get it Theeilove!

Agreed. 247 still hasn't added Charles Armstrong to the list so we are actually higher than 104.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back